Audiology Technology  |
Maura Chippendale, AUD
Maura Chippendale received her Bachelor of Science degree in Audiology from the University of Georgia in 1984 and her Masters of Education degree in Audiology from the University of Georgia in 1985. She earned the degree of Doctor of Audiology (AuD) from A.T. Still University, from the Arizona School of Health Sciences in 2014. Dr. Chippendale has completed specialty training in tinnitus, hyperacusis and misophonia for the Tinnitus Practitioner's Association and she studied under Dr. Pawel Jastreboff and is a provider of Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT). She received her Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech and Hearing Association in 1986. Dr. Chippendale is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (FAAA) and received her Board Certification from the American Board of Audiology in 2002 (BC-ABA). Dr. Chippendale worked for an ENT group in Macon, Georgia from 1985 until 1988. She relocated to southwest Florida and joined Audiology Consultants of Southwest Florida in 1988. She purchased that audiology practice in November 2012 with the practice name change to Chippendale Audiology. She opened The Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Clinic in 2014.

Chippendale Audiology

1224 Del Prado Blvd S Ste C

Cape Coral, FL 33990

• Medicare

Learn about Maura Chippendale

Chippendale Audiology is a private practice audiology provider. We provide diagnostic audiological evaluation and hearing aid fitting, tinnitus evaluations and treatment,  and support for adults. We provide services directly to the self-referred patients and to physician referred patients.  Chippendale Audiology prides itself on providing punctual, personalized, and compassionate care to every patient we see. Our honesty and integrity, paired with 26 years of practicing provide the Lee County patients with improved quality of life.

• Audiology Technology
  • Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

Maura Chippendale does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hearing Loss

• Va Hospital, Augusta Ga
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Arizona School Of Health Sciences
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Maura Chippendale has no awards or honors listed.

Maura Chippendale has no media or publications listed.

Maura Chippendale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Maura Chippendale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Maura Chippendale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Maura Chippendale to family and friends
4.1
Maura Chippendale Says:

We value your feedback and look forward to improving our provision of high quality service to our patients.

Maura Chippendale's Performance
Cape Coral, FL |
I have been a patient of Maura for over 4 yrs. Every visit is professional. She explains everything and is willing to work with you to get you the best hearing based on your results.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
One of the most professional practices that I've ever dealt with! Once I made the tough decision that I needed help with hearing, they made me feel comfortable and assured me that they could help... And they did!! I have recommended this practice to everyone I meet!!
in Fort Myers |
Maura and her staff are friendly and professional. She has changed my life with my Tinnitus and hearing loss with the use of sound therapy and hearing devices.
Cape Coral, FL |
Her office was so RUDE!!! She continually talked bad about every other hearing practice in the area. While overcharging for her hearing aids. I would not send my worst enemy to this place!
I can not believe that this is a patient of ours. We do not talk bad about other practices and we certainly do not overcharge for our products or service. If, in fact, you are a true patient to this practice I would invite you to come discuss your issues with us in person. We strive to provide the best service, best product and BEST experience to our patients.
Have you seen Maura Chippendale, AUD?

Visit Maura Chippendale