Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD

Dr. Trivedi
Telehealth services available

Florida Medical Clinic

3610 Madaca Ln Tampa, FL 33618

Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Trivedi has more experience with General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Trivedi to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Trivedi

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Trivedi treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Trivedi treats other conditions, please contact the office at (813) 973-1304.

General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy

General mental health includes management, treatment and prevention of mental illness through risk factor screenings, counseling, group therapy, and wellness support.Compare with other General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy specialists.

Dr. Trivedi is experienced in the area of General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 40 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Dr. Trivedi
Similar Providers
Anxiety
ADHD and-or ADD
Psychological Testing
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Normal
High
Very High

Check Dr. Trivedi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Trivedi's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
  • Bulimia
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
  • Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Dr. Trivedi accepts

Dr. Trivedi accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Trivedi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Trivedi

2.6

Dr. Trivedi?
  • Office environment (28)
  • Wait times (21)
  • Office environment (14)
  • Long wait times (9)
Great telemedicine experience.
Paul – Jan 27, 2021
Thank you so much for the outstanding review....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
Extremely professional and caring. I’ve been seeing Dr. Trivedi and his staff for over 2 years now and they have helped me tremendously with my depression and anxiety. Their counselors are also very helpful.
Jan 20, 2021
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
Didn’t even get past the front office. Ashley could not figure out my insurance. Had my insurance company call her and the insurance company hung up on her and told me I should not go there. I have never been yelled at by someone in a doctors office before. This was the first time.
Jun 19, 2020
We apologize for this experience. This incident...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I see Kjersti Sikes, APN quarterly to review how I'm doing & refill medications. Since moving to Florida in 2016 things have been going smoothly.
May 27, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I love the doctors and the nurse practicioners. They truly take the time to develop a relationship, get to know you, and recommend based on your needs. I also feel that there is a lot of communication between doctors to assure the appropriate treatment.
May 26, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
Great service and on time appointments.
May 26, 2020
We're thrilled to hear you are pleased with your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I had only one brief visit with Dr Trivedi. He is always observing, asking questions etc. but I felt very calm and not at all nervous. This was my first time with the Psych department
JOAN FLY – May 16, 2020
From everyone here at FMC MindBody, thank you for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I found Dr Trivedi to be very Compassionate, intelligent and very knowledgeable in his ares of expertise!!
Yvonne Ballester – May 12, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
Worst experience ever! I’m so glad I never went back. They threw a couple different medications at me and it was a living nightmare the way those meds reacted with me. I missed several days of work and felt like I was going insane. I only saw Trivedi once but his assistants are the ones handing out all the medications. They are just taking shots in the dark and hopefully no one really gets hurt in the process. To top it all off I’m still getting a bill from them even though I went through all that misery and interference with my job. I went there thinking it was a holistic center. I was wrong. I’m sure they got good money from my insurance company as well for all the strange tests they did with no true results.
Chris D – Aug 13, 2019
Chris, we're very sorry to hear about your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I’ve called several psychiatry offices lately with varying experiences. When I spoke with Dr. Trivedi’s office, the staff member seemed to really care about my situation. I was scheduled for a new patient visit within 3 weeks which is much quicker than the others offered. The office environment is calming and the staff are helpful and thorough. I had a great first visit. I left feeling hopeful which is something I haven’t felt in quite some time.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
BEWARE! Got stuck with a psychiatrist that had the personality and bedside manner of the grim reaper. Visit was supposed to be our last to come off anxiety medications and she used scare tactics to put my child on a different anti-depressant making things worse. They give you 15minutes so by law they can write a prescription and push pills on you. If you are looking to get well & be supported by someone who cares about the medicine they practice and the people they treat stay FAR AWAY from them
Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I started going to this practice 3 years ago. In the past 3 years I have not needed much medical attention, just appointments for refills. Within those 3 years, I have seen 5 different physicians, because each one kept leaving the practice. I should have taken this as a sign to leave too. My last experience was terrible when I was told I would be able to have my medication filled for a trip I was taking out of the country, leaving me anxious and annoyed. Rude office staff too!
Wesley Chapel, FL – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
This office is terrible! Avoid this place because all they do is prescribe medications and see you back in three months. The staff is not helpful. Dr. Maulik Trivedi doesn’t even do anything. This office is completely useless. Very frustrating to try to get anything done.
Wesley Chapel , FL – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I'm not coming back again. His assistant doesn't listen, change one of my medications and was pushing me to take meds that are very expensive. I was telling her about the side effects I'm having with one of the meds and she was telling me it was something else that cause it. I did my research and there are many phychiatrists and assistants more knowledgeable and not interested in making money. I would not recommend him, not even to my worst enemy.
Tampa, FL – Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I would never recommend anyone to go here. I had three different doctors in four months, none of whom listened to my situation. One claimed I was a drug addict. They took me off the only medication that worked for me, and then prescribed me a medication that canceled out my cancer medication. They did not listen to me at all or even show any signs they cared. They make you feel like you're a huge inconvenience if you're trying to explain something that takes longer.
Lakeland, FL – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
I was refused service after I had to cancel an appointment.... What kind of a doctor does this? After one visit?
Kathleen in Lutz, FL – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
My initial appointment was used by Dr Trivedi as a teaching experience and I was dehumanized, devalued and the seriousness of my condition was de-emphasized. He planned changes to my (long term) medication plan without discussing with me. He winked at me when his student was struggling for an answer as though I was on the inside of a joke about my treatment. A follow up appt was cancelled by auto dial. I was told that their high volume prevented them from making individual calls to patients.
Jessica in Plant City, FL – Dec 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
He does not follow through with his treatment of patients (calling in prescriptions) and is extremely lax in considering the best interests of hlis patients. He has a tendancy to hand you off to a ARNP without following up himself at any point and sends comments through the ARNP without seeing or checking any information with the patient even if they are in the adjacent room.
Zephyrhills, FL – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
The office staff is absolutely the worst to deal with. They are unprofessional, rude and inconsiderate to patients. Anytime I have had an urgent need come up it is insignificant to them and they have given me a hard time. Trevedi is good but his staff ruined it. I gave them many chances and gave up after over 2 years following here.
M in Tampa, FL – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?
After seeing different specialists for over 10 years with my son, I believe we've finally got it right with Dr. Trivedi. Dr. Trivedi asked probing questions to get to the ROOT of the problem and clearly explained what was happening. He made sure we understood how each symptom co-mingled with the other and how we would attack each individually. Finally, it all makes sense and my son, now entering life as an adult has a renewed faith in his future.
TR in Tampa, FL – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maulik Trivedi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Trivedi?

Dr. Maulik Trivedi's passion is to guide and empower each of his patients to their highest life-potential. He customizes each person's treatment plan in...Read more

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry