Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 52

Dr. Solomon

Dr. Francisco Batlle

5575 Warren Pkwy Ste 305 Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Frisco, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital at Sherman and Methodist McKinney Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Solomon to book an appointment.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomon

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Solomon

To say I am happy with my results and with the staff at Solomon Plastic Surgery, would be an understatement! Dr. Solomon worked his magic on me. He is very knowledgeable and spent lots of time explaining everything to me. Also Candace is a dream! She’s amazing. Go see them for your breast augmentation! Now!
Susan Garlin – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I could not have been more pleased with a doctor. Doctor Solomon listened to me and explained to me what to expect. I had researched other doctors and decided he was the one. I’m so pleased with my results! I would highly recommend this doctor. He is so knowledgeable and skilled. I also can’t say enough about the staff. They made me comfortable from the beginning. They are very professional but also very caring.
May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr Solomon was amazing!! He always took the time needed to listen and answer my questions thoroughly! He helped me overcome any concerns with thoughtful and detailed communication. His staff was also very friendly and helpful! Dr Solomon and his staff made the entire process so easy. I am so ecstatic with my results!!!
Sharishafer – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and his staff were wonderful throughout my entire experience. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. He sets realistic expectations and puts your health first. His office was always available any time I needed them. I am extremely thrilled with my results, they exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr. Solomon!
Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and his staff are remarkable! I researched surgeons for my tummy tuck for a year and his work is so natural I knew he was the Dr. for me! I was right... from the first call to a year later I’m still treated as a priority & my tummy looks unbelievably natural and perfect! I wouldn’t change a thing!!!
Christina – Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon took the time to make sure my daughter and I both felt comfortable when facing an unexpected procedure. In addition to the supportive bedside manner, the results were exactly as discussed. The staff were fantastic!—- the office was inviting and following safety protocols, keeping waiting times almost non-existent. Would return whenever the need arises!
Jessi Harkins Upshaw – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I would just like to say how extremely thankful I am for Dr Solomon and Solomon’s Plastic Surgery. I’m am almost five weeks out since my surgery and love my new body! I had a breast lift and tummy tuck after having two large baby boys who nursed. No matter how little I was my belly and breast just didn’t look the same. Since my boys are grown I figured it was time to make me happy, and honestly I couldn’t be more pleased. Dr Solomon did an amazing job giving me my pre pregnancy body back. Other doctors said I’d need implants, but Dr Solomon was able to give me perky D cup breast that are my own without the use of implants. He goes above and beyond to care for you, and his office staff is there to answer every question in a timely manner. He is a perfectionist and it shows in the work he does. Miracle worker! I feel like I did when I was first married! Thank you so much Dr Solomon for giving me my confidence back and better abs than I’ve ever had in my life.
Traci – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I can't say enough good things about the Solomon Plastic Surgery team! I spent a lot time looking for a surgeon for my breast augmentation. I wanted a larger but very natural look and Dr. Solomon gave me exactly what I wanted! He went into great detail about what would be look great for my body as well as what would be the safest for my body. Allison and Kandace are amazing! They are always quick to respond when I have questions. They listen to what I'm saying and provide great feedback. Kandace was especially helpful when my pre-surgery jitter kicked in LOL. An awesome team, I highly recommend!
Mary Nicole Kelso – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Solomon by someone in my neighborhood after having a couple other consults. Within 10 minutes of speaking with him, I knew I was going to book my procedure with him. Why? He is knowledgeable, passionate, and a true master of his craft. He shoots you straight and you can tell that he loves what he does! I also love how Dr. Solomon doesn't do 50 different types of procedures. He has mastered several and that's what he focuses on. If you want exceptional results, an amazing office staff, attentiveness, and to feel the best you've ever felt... book a consult with Dr. Solomon immediately.
Marcia B. – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon, Kandace, and Allison are incredible! My entire experience was wonderful right from the start. Everyone was professional, kind, and understanding. All my questions were answered and I immediately felt comfortable. On the day of my surgery, I was very well taken care of. I could not ask for better results! I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon, he is an amazing surgeon!!
Kelli Prescott – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Worst decision ever. About 25,000 Paid to this provider to Mess my body up. Terrible results from breast lift and thigh lift. I looked deformed. He is rude and will not admit his faults. I found an outstanding surgeon that corrected everything.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Srice – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
From the moment you walk into Dr. Solomon’s office you are treated like a person and not a patient. His knowledge and skill is top notch and he truly cares. I wouldn’t trust any other surgeon but Dr. Solomon!
Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Soloman made me feel very comfortable from the very first visit with him. Dr. Soloman is professional, confident, patient, and relatable. He truly took time to answer any questions I had before, during, and after the surgery. I truly appreciate the time he spent during surgery to give me the best results. Dr. Soloman is a magician and I am so happy with my results. His office staff is amazing as well. I feel like I have three new friends. If you are thinking of having a procedure done please check with his office first. You will be happy and well taken care of!
Game Changer! – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is extremely meticulous with his work. My abdominoplasty looks like a toned and normal stomach (not a typical completely-flat-abdomen-tummy tuck) and my breast reduction/lift looks as if I have implants (and I do not). He and his staff are quick to respond to any questions pre- and post-surgery. I am extremely pleased with my results and my recovery was much better than I imagined. My results are natural. Dr. Solomon has realistic goals and is up front with you about expectations regarding healing, results, etc. Run...don’t walk to his office if you are wanting natural and impressive results.
MMB – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is one of the best surgeons I have ever met. He was strongly recommended to me by family and I came from out of state for his expertise. He listened to all my questions and concerns. He was very informative about all the options for treatment and was clear about the expectations of surgery. His staff at his office, Allison and Kandace were clearly experienced and step by step took me through the preop preparation for surgery. The surgical team of anesthesia and nurses were also top class. The procedure went as expected and I went home the same day. Dr. Solomon and his team checked on me via telephone and clarified all questions and concerns. Three months after surgery, the results were clearly better than I expected. I recommend Dr. Solomon strongly.
Rst – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
This review box doesn't allow enough words to explain how truly amazing Dr. Solomon is so I'll keep it concise. He is incredible, I met with many surgeons and Dr. Solomon blew all of them out the water. Over 6 months after my breast augmentation, I can truly say that my results are WAY better than my expectations. He is a perfectionist and takes his time with his patients. If you are considering getting a breast augmentation you MUST have a consultation with him before you decide. It's such a big decision and I often think how lucky that I am that I went to have a consultation with him because I'm confident my results couldn't have been better. HIGHLY recommend.
Monica G – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I was a 44-year-old woman wanting a lower blepharoplasty. I first heard of Dr. Solomon through my dermatologist as she had surgery from him as well. Upon entering the office, I was greeted by Kandace and Allison, the patient care coordinator and the medical assistant. They are kind, patient and answer any questions you will have. The office is clean and professional. During my consult with Dr. Solomon, I asked several questions, all of which were answered with care and respect. At no point did I ever feel pressured to have any procedure. After meeting Dr. Solomon you will immediately sense his intelligence and expertise. Check out his experience! I am incredibly grateful I chose Dr. Solomon to perform surgery on me. My results far exceeded my expectations. His bedside manner is amazing! I had a couple of post-surgery questions and Dr. Solomon and his staff made sure to answer each one. You won't be disappointed! At the very least go for a consult. You won't regret it.
shannon b. – Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is absolutely incredible. Unfortunately, I had gotten a breast augmentation a year ago in the area, and mistakes were made. I was left feeling extremely self conscious and frustrated. I heard of Dr. Solomon through a friend. My first appointment (the consultation) instantly made me feel so comfortable. He gave me all sorts of information, was kind, took the time to draw diagrams, and talk me through the problem, and how to fix the problem. He answers questions that you may not even think to ask yourself. Also, he does not just tell you things you want to hear, he is real with you. I left feeling 100% confident in him. I scheduled my appointment right away. Surgery went so smoothly, he personally called to check up on me afterward. And MOST importantly the results were perfect. I’m feeling more confident than I’ve ever been, and I’m beyond grateful. If you are going in for a breast augmentation or breast revision, Dr. Solomon is the surgeon to go to!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon performed a deep plane face and neck lift on me in January of 2019. I could not be happier! He is such a gifted surgeon and my results are incredible with hardly any downtime! He is extremely knowledgable and he always makes himself available to answer any questions or address any concerns. I would recommend him very highly!
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
A wonderful experience, from beginning to end! Dr. Solomon is a true expert in plastic surgery, he is professional and really quite incredible at what he does. I had a mommy makeover and am beyond thrilled with my results. From appointments at his office to phone conversations, Dr. Solomon provided me with his undivided focus and attention. I've never met a doctor that sets aside so much time with the patient. Dr. Solomon was certainly the right and only choice for me.
KS in TX – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?
Provider explaining information to patient