Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Solomon

Solomon Clinic of Plastic Surgery, Sherman TX

5575 Warren Pkwy Ste 305 Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Frisco, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital at Sherman and Methodist McKinney Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Solomon to book an appointment.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon?
From the moment you walk into Dr. Solomon’s office you are treated like a person and not a patient. His knowledge and skill is top notch and he truly cares. I wouldn’t trust any other surgeon but Dr. Solomon!
Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Soloman made me feel very comfortable from the very first visit with him. Dr. Soloman is professional, confident, patient, and relatable. He truly took time to answer any questions I had before, during, and after the surgery. I truly appreciate the time he spent during surgery to give me the best results. Dr. Soloman is a magician and I am so happy with my results. His office staff is amazing as well. I feel like I have three new friends. If you are thinking of having a procedure done please check with his office first. You will be happy and well taken care of!
Game Changer! – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is extremely meticulous with his work. My abdominoplasty looks like a toned and normal stomach (not a typical completely-flat-abdomen-tummy tuck) and my breast reduction/lift looks as if I have implants (and I do not). He and his staff are quick to respond to any questions pre- and post-surgery. I am extremely pleased with my results and my recovery was much better than I imagined. My results are natural. Dr. Solomon has realistic goals and is up front with you about expectations regarding healing, results, etc. Run...don’t walk to his office if you are wanting natural and impressive results.
MMB – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is one of the best surgeons I have ever met. He was strongly recommended to me by family and I came from out of state for his expertise. He listened to all my questions and concerns. He was very informative about all the options for treatment and was clear about the expectations of surgery. His staff at his office, Allison and Kandace were clearly experienced and step by step took me through the preop preparation for surgery. The surgical team of anesthesia and nurses were also top class. The procedure went as expected and I went home the same day. Dr. Solomon and his team checked on me via telephone and clarified all questions and concerns. Three months after surgery, the results were clearly better than I expected. I recommend Dr. Solomon strongly.
Rst – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
This review box doesn't allow enough words to explain how truly amazing Dr. Solomon is so I'll keep it concise. He is incredible, I met with many surgeons and Dr. Solomon blew all of them out the water. Over 6 months after my breast augmentation, I can truly say that my results are WAY better than my expectations. He is a perfectionist and takes his time with his patients. If you are considering getting a breast augmentation you MUST have a consultation with him before you decide. It's such a big decision and I often think how lucky that I am that I went to have a consultation with him because I'm confident my results couldn't have been better. HIGHLY recommend.
Monica G – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I was a 44-year-old woman wanting a lower blepharoplasty. I first heard of Dr. Solomon through my dermatologist as she had surgery from him as well. Upon entering the office, I was greeted by Kandace and Allison, the patient care coordinator and the medical assistant. They are kind, patient and answer any questions you will have. The office is clean and professional. During my consult with Dr. Solomon, I asked several questions, all of which were answered with care and respect. At no point did I ever feel pressured to have any procedure. After meeting Dr. Solomon you will immediately sense his intelligence and expertise. Check out his experience! I am incredibly grateful I chose Dr. Solomon to perform surgery on me. My results far exceeded my expectations. His bedside manner is amazing! I had a couple of post-surgery questions and Dr. Solomon and his staff made sure to answer each one. You won't be disappointed! At the very least go for a consult. You won't regret it.
shannon b. – Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is absolutely incredible. Unfortunately, I had gotten a breast augmentation a year ago in the area, and mistakes were made. I was left feeling extremely self conscious and frustrated. I heard of Dr. Solomon through a friend. My first appointment (the consultation) instantly made me feel so comfortable. He gave me all sorts of information, was kind, took the time to draw diagrams, and talk me through the problem, and how to fix the problem. He answers questions that you may not even think to ask yourself. Also, he does not just tell you things you want to hear, he is real with you. I left feeling 100% confident in him. I scheduled my appointment right away. Surgery went so smoothly, he personally called to check up on me afterward. And MOST importantly the results were perfect. I’m feeling more confident than I’ve ever been, and I’m beyond grateful. If you are going in for a breast augmentation or breast revision, Dr. Solomon is the surgeon to go to!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon performed a deep plane face and neck lift on me in January of 2019. I could not be happier! He is such a gifted surgeon and my results are incredible with hardly any downtime! He is extremely knowledgable and he always makes himself available to answer any questions or address any concerns. I would recommend him very highly!
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
A wonderful experience, from beginning to end! Dr. Solomon is a true expert in plastic surgery, he is professional and really quite incredible at what he does. I had a mommy makeover and am beyond thrilled with my results. From appointments at his office to phone conversations, Dr. Solomon provided me with his undivided focus and attention. I've never met a doctor that sets aside so much time with the patient. Dr. Solomon was certainly the right and only choice for me.
KS in TX – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is a very compassionate and professional surgeon. He takes his time to address all personal and medical concerns and your options. He thoroughly explains surgical procedures and their potential outcome, both negative and positive. I've had two procedures and am very pleased with the results and the recovery process. Both Dr. Solomon and his staff are very friendly and prompt, They continue to call and check on you before and after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon!!!!
Melissa – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is great - he took a lot of time to explain exactly what I needed to understand about my condition and what was needed to correct the situation, and then he showed me pictures. My surgery was quickly and easily scheduled, and I had no complications afterward. Dr. Solomon's staff is extremely accommodating and friendly. This is a very efficient and well-run office.
Dallas, TX – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is the absolute best at what he does! I felt at ease starting w/my initial consult. Great bedside manner. He explained the procedure, answered my questions, and gave his non-judgemental, professional opinion for the results best suited to my situation. His friendly staff is wonderful and on top of everything, including timely paperwork and great communication. Dr. Solomon called the same day after the procedure to make sure I was doing well. The surgical center that he uses was clean
L. Harris – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and his staff made my experience with my breast lift as seamless as was possible. He was patient and responsive to all my questions and concerns. He explained exactly what I could expect my surgery to deliver and he did not disappoint. I highly recommend him!
Rockwall – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Solomon, I recently have both a lift & implant inserted. Three weeks out I am back to my usual routine and beyond happy with my results. Dr Solomon and his staff make you feel completely comfortable and are amazing pre and post op.
San Francisco – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery