Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 53

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Frisco, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital at Sherman and Methodist McKinney Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD

Frisco Concierge Medicine

5575 Warren Pkwy Ste 305 Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomon

Truly the Best Surgeon! :)
I highly recommend Dr. Solomon. He truly is the best surgeon I have ever met. He is very detail-oriented and takes the time to explain the procedure to you. His staff is wonderful, very welcoming and provides excellent service too. In addition, there is well-defined documentation provided about next steps. The office is really beautiful and kept very clean. The process was seamless. The end result exceeded my expectations. :)
Nov 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Amazing Results! Amazing Surgeon!
I am EXTREMELY pleased with my overall results from my procedure! Dr. Solomon and his staff were extremely friendly and professional! He is very thorough and informative, taking time and going over each detail (pros and cons). He’s transparent and knowledgeable! He listened and made recommendations based off what fit me best! He’s extremely confident and demonstrates pride in his work. The entire staff is absolutely AMAZING! Kandace was so personable and friendly! Courtney’s energy was so calming and refreshing! She did an excellent job with calming my fears and providing reassurance before and after my surgery! My results are more than what I could of hope for and my confidence is restored! My scarring is very minimal and I cannot express how awesome Dr. Solomon the entire team is! No regrets 10/10!!!
Nicole – Nov 15, 2022
Amazing Surgeon!
If you are planning to have a body transformation surgery, look no further that Dr. Matthias Solomon. Dr Solomon is an Artist, who is laser focused on perfection and detail. Dr. Solomon made me feel comfortable, he listened well to what I wanted to achieve and I am beyond happy with the results. He ensures that all questions are answered and that you are 100% comfortable from start to finish. I am currently 4 weeks post op from my breast reduction and tummy tuck, and I am in love with the new me; even though I am still swollen. I cannot wait to see my final results. Each day my swelling continues to go down. Dr. Solomon artistically transformed my stomach in the best way possible. I look like I have a 6 pack on my abs. My breasts are beautiful. Staff amazing -the establishment is extremely clean with the most professional and kind people. If you are looking for unbelievable results with immaculate care you look no farther than Dr. Solomon Plastic Surgery Center.
N. Switalski – Jul 24, 2022
Best of the Best
I wish there were more than five stars! I just can’t say enough about how great my experience has been with Dr. Solomon and his team!! I recently had a mommy makeover with a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and I feel like he has given me my life back. The confidence I have now is unreal! Dr. Solomon and his amazing office support made me feel beyond comfortable with every decision and have been so supportive through the entire process. I wasn’t even nervous the day of my surgery! If you’re looking for the best of the best you stop your search; Dr. Solomon is the best!
JPeters – Jun 04, 2022
Absolutely gorgeous
I’m beyond happy with my results from Dr Solomon as well as his entire staff are always so kind and helpful. Thank you again Dr Solomon!
Jun 01, 2022
body sculpting
Dr. Solomon is a very caring and skilled doctor. I had many consultations with other doctors before deciding to go with Dr. Solomon. He spent 2 hours with me during our first meeting discussing my surgery history; that was very important for me to know that he knew what he was working with. I had many complications I had in the past from bad surgeries. He gave me realistic expectations of what to expect prior, during, aftercare and final results from surgery. Not only was Dr. Solomon a wonderful doctor to have, but his staff is also very attentive. Dr. Solomon and his team made my whole experience so easy. I am so happy with my results, and I feel so much better in my own skin!!!
May 04, 2022
Time Travel Feels Real
Office is modern and immaculate. Staff is beyond helpful and responsive. Dr. Solomon is an artist. I was so nervous about the outcome but Dr. Solomon answered all my questions and even called me when I had a last minute question (day before surgery). Two things: my belly button looks 100% natural. That’s a big deal with tummy tucks and hats off to the chef, my belly button looks the same as pre-kids. And my boobs look 100% natural yet perfect! I was going for my pre-three babies look and I’m more than thrilled with my results. And for those that are shopping around, Dr. Solomon doesn’t remove the nipple which means your boobs will look amazing immediately after the surgery! (Research why that’s better than what most surgeons do which is remove it and then reattach, my sister did that a couple of years ago and her nipples almost died - she did not use my doctor). At 7AM I had saggy, nursed nipples and a few hours later I had perky boobs with perfectly shaped pink nipples.
Lacey – Mar 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Excellent honest communication and excellent surgical skill. Absolutely recommend and couldn't be happier with staff and Dr. Solomon.
Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
To say I am happy with my results and with the staff at Solomon Plastic Surgery, would be an understatement! Dr. Solomon worked his magic on me. He is very knowledgeable and spent lots of time explaining everything to me. Also Candace is a dream! She’s amazing. Go see them for your breast augmentation! Now!
Susan Garlin – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I could not have been more pleased with a doctor. Doctor Solomon listened to me and explained to me what to expect. I had researched other doctors and decided he was the one. I’m so pleased with my results! I would highly recommend this doctor. He is so knowledgeable and skilled. I also can’t say enough about the staff. They made me comfortable from the beginning. They are very professional but also very caring.
May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr Solomon was amazing!! He always took the time needed to listen and answer my questions thoroughly! He helped me overcome any concerns with thoughtful and detailed communication. His staff was also very friendly and helpful! Dr Solomon and his staff made the entire process so easy. I am so ecstatic with my results!!!
Sharishafer – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and his staff were wonderful throughout my entire experience. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. He sets realistic expectations and puts your health first. His office was always available any time I needed them. I am extremely thrilled with my results, they exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr. Solomon!
Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and his staff are remarkable! I researched surgeons for my tummy tuck for a year and his work is so natural I knew he was the Dr. for me! I was right... from the first call to a year later I’m still treated as a priority & my tummy looks unbelievably natural and perfect! I wouldn’t change a thing!!!
Christina – Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon took the time to make sure my daughter and I both felt comfortable when facing an unexpected procedure. In addition to the supportive bedside manner, the results were exactly as discussed. The staff were fantastic!—- the office was inviting and following safety protocols, keeping waiting times almost non-existent. Would return whenever the need arises!
Jessi Harkins Upshaw – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I would just like to say how extremely thankful I am for Dr Solomon and Solomon’s Plastic Surgery. I’m am almost five weeks out since my surgery and love my new body! I had a breast lift and tummy tuck after having two large baby boys who nursed. No matter how little I was my belly and breast just didn’t look the same. Since my boys are grown I figured it was time to make me happy, and honestly I couldn’t be more pleased. Dr Solomon did an amazing job giving me my pre pregnancy body back. Other doctors said I’d need implants, but Dr Solomon was able to give me perky D cup breast that are my own without the use of implants. He goes above and beyond to care for you, and his office staff is there to answer every question in a timely manner. He is a perfectionist and it shows in the work he does. Miracle worker! I feel like I did when I was first married! Thank you so much Dr Solomon for giving me my confidence back and better abs than I’ve ever had in my life.
Traci – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I can't say enough good things about the Solomon Plastic Surgery team! I spent a lot time looking for a surgeon for my breast augmentation. I wanted a larger but very natural look and Dr. Solomon gave me exactly what I wanted! He went into great detail about what would be look great for my body as well as what would be the safest for my body. Allison and Kandace are amazing! They are always quick to respond when I have questions. They listen to what I'm saying and provide great feedback. Kandace was especially helpful when my pre-surgery jitter kicked in LOL. An awesome team, I highly recommend!
Mary Nicole Kelso – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Solomon by someone in my neighborhood after having a couple other consults. Within 10 minutes of speaking with him, I knew I was going to book my procedure with him. Why? He is knowledgeable, passionate, and a true master of his craft. He shoots you straight and you can tell that he loves what he does! I also love how Dr. Solomon doesn't do 50 different types of procedures. He has mastered several and that's what he focuses on. If you want exceptional results, an amazing office staff, attentiveness, and to feel the best you've ever felt... book a consult with Dr. Solomon immediately.
Marcia B. – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon, Kandace, and Allison are incredible! My entire experience was wonderful right from the start. Everyone was professional, kind, and understanding. All my questions were answered and I immediately felt comfortable. On the day of my surgery, I was very well taken care of. I could not ask for better results! I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon, he is an amazing surgeon!!
Kelli Prescott – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
Worst decision ever. About 25,000 Paid to this provider to Mess my body up. Terrible results from breast lift and thigh lift. I looked deformed. He is rude and will not admit his faults. I found an outstanding surgeon that corrected everything.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Srice – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?
From the moment you walk into Dr. Solomon’s office you are treated like a person and not a patient. His knowledge and skill is top notch and he truly cares. I wouldn’t trust any other surgeon but Dr. Solomon!
Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthias Solomon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?