Dr. Matthew Welter, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 79 reviews.
Author:
Have recommended Dr. Welter to family and friends and all have given me a big thank you. Great Dr. who treats you like a person, not just a patient.
Author:
Dr. Welter has always been sympathetic to what I bring. I find him to be down to earth and to the point. I've never had to wait a ridiculous amount of time.
Author:
Dr. Welter takes time to talk to me. He listen carefully and answer my concerns so that I completely understand my health issues. Having Dr. Welter as my physician gives me the opportunity to be part of my health care. In addition his staff is friendly and helpful.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and it starts with an expert staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences at Cache Valley Medical Group. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
Author:
Dr. Welter and his staff are very friendly. Dr. Welter is very knowledgeable and understanding. He is a great doctor for the whole family.
Author:
Dr. Welter is a caring physician and throwback to times past. He really cares about the patient and spends as much time as required with the patient. My husband and I are fortunate to have found such a wonderful doctor. It has been years since my physician telephoned test results personally. Dr. Welter telephones to talk with you.
Thank you for the kind words, Ena! We are so lucky to have such committed caretakers at Cache Valley Medical Group and are so thankful for all they do. We will be sure to pass along your comments.
Author:
I have gone to Dr. Welter for 5 years now and would not ever consider leaving him for another Doctor.He is a excellent Doctor in every way,he listens to me and never rushes me,he is patient and always tells it like it is. Which i appreciate in a Doctor. Anytime someone asks me if i know a good Doctor i tell them to go to him. I am a person who has a hard time trusting Doctors ,so when i say Dr. Welter is good it is true.
Thank you for taking a moment to share such kind words. We will be sure to recognize Dr. Welter for exceeding expectations!
Author:
Great Doctor! Listens and you dont feel rushed. Always answers and explains medical conditions. He truly makes you feel he really cares about you. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Welter!
Author:
Dr. Wellter has been our family doctor for over ten years. He has always been interested in us and takes time to talk to us and find out what our needs are. I lost my husband in 2013 and still continue to come to Dr. Welter. He was so kind to listen to me and show me that he cared, after I lost Duane. If I ever have to wait very long, I know it is because he is very busy. Whenever I need a prescription filled, he fills it as quickly as possible. Thank you Dr. Welter!
Author:
Great Doctor. Would greatly recommended him to anyone.
I would recommend Dr. Welter over any doctor I've seen in the last 60 years
Author:
He is our family physician. I appreciate that he listens and actually looks at me while I am speaking instead of a computer. He seems to be practical and does not throw a pill at every little ailment. I have had a few concerns about some of the support staff, particularly in terms of prescriptions refills, but I think that is improving.
Thank you for the feedback and the positive comments about Dr. Welter. We are committed to the satisfaction of our patients and want to apologize for any issues experienced regarding your prescription refills at our practice. We always appreciate any information that can help us improve our procedures and thank you again for taking the time to provide us your feedback.
Author:
I cannot say enough good about Dr Welter! So compassionate and helpful. He listens to his patients, and explains everything so well. He always takes his time and truly cares! Would recommend to anyone!
Thank you for the kind words! We are so lucky to have such committed caretakers at Cache Valley Medical Group and are so thankful for all they do. We will be sure to pass along your comments.
Author:
Dr. Welter and his staff are GREAT! I appreciated his thoroughness and willingness to answer all my questions. About a year ago my doctor retired and I need to find a new healthcare provider. I asked around and had several doctors who were specialist in their fields recommend Dr. Welter. Long story short , I'm glad I followed their advice.
Thank you for taking a moment to share such kind words. We will be sure to recognize the team for exceeding expectations!
Author:
I definitely will have no problem recommending him
Author:
Dr Welter has demonstrated that he cares about me as a patient first.
Thank you for taking a moment to share such kind words. We will be sure to pass this complement on to Dr. Welter!
Author:
I highly recommend Dr Welter & his staff for anyone looking for a caring, personable, professional physician. My visits are never rushed -he gives his undivided attention to me & my concerns; asking & answering questions & going forward with a plan for resolution to my problems. After any lab tests, he calls me personally to talk about the results.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to our staff, and Dr. Welter!
The very best !!
Thank you for the kind words,MJ!
Author:
He ignored everything I said to him. Threw out a diagnosis that a doctor who had seen me for years gave me. Not to mention his medical asst is incompetent. She called me with tests results left a weird message. I called her back, she asked why I was calling. I let her know she left a message asking me too. She had no tests results? It was weird... This doctor doesn't listen, doesn't care, and I don't recommend.
We're so sorry to see reviews like this, but truly value your feedback. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally about how we can better meet or exceed expectations. Please don't hesitate to call us at 435-713-1300 and ask for our practice manager, Heidie Moser.
Great
Author:
great guy, practical, and down to earth.
Thank you for the kind words,John! We are so lucky to have such committed caretakers at Cache Valley Medical Group and are so thankful for all they do. We will be sure to pass along your comments.
Author:
Very good listener and explains everything well. Answers all questions.
Thank you for your review!
Author:
Dr. Welter is very personable and easy to talk to. He always follows up with pertinent information regarding health issues.
Thank you for the kind words, Carol! We are so lucky at Cache Valley Medical Group to have such dedicated providers like Dr. Welter to care for our patients.
Author:
Dr Welter is patient and is a good listener. He is interested in my health and provides valuable input. He also calls me to review my bloodwork.
Author:
My family and I really like dr. welter. He takes the time to listen and respects us and what we have to say. He is caring and compassionate
We are so happy to read this positive review. We will be sure to pass this comment on to Dr. Welter!
Author:
I appreciate Dr. Welter and how he addresses my health concerns with caring professionalism. He takes time to explain and makes sure I understand what he is saying. an suggesting to me. Dr. Welter and his staff are very professional and indeed concerned with my well being.
Thank you Janet for your feedback! I will be sure to pass it on to Dr. Welter and his staff! We are so glad that you chose Cache Valley Medical Group for your healthcare needs!
Author:
I found him very personable, informative and thorough.
Author:
I really like Dr. Welter, I truly believe that he is very concerned with my health and well-being. Always friendly and professional and easy to talk to, I also like his staff.
Author:
Dr. Welter is a good listener, he is thorough in his exams and succinct. Great follow up and continuing care.
Author:
As an LGBT person living in a very conservative area, I found Dr. Welter extremely respectful and helpful to all of my concerns, which was very important to me. He took his time to explain medication and other options, as well as procedures. I would recommend to anyone who wants peace of mind.
Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Welter for several years. He is very pleasant to visit with, he listens carefully to what you have to say and always responds quickly. I highly recommend he and his medical team. The office is clean and it does not take long for the staff to learn who you are and anticipate your needs.
Thank you for the kind words, Annie!
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Welter, he is always very helpful and listens to what I have to say. I always get right in, staff is always very tentative and helpful!
Author:
I love the care and understanding that I received. I would recommend anyone to come see Dr. Welter.
Author:
Dr. Welter is an excellent doctor. He is very friendly, very knowledgeable, and has always been extremely helpful in his service to me. I would recommend, and have recommended him, as a physician to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Welter is a very kind, intelligent provider who truly cares about your health.
Author:
Excellent visit. Helped me with all my concerns.
Author:
When I have a health problem I can count on Dr. Welter to figure it out and fix it. He always takes time to listen, tells you what he feels the problem is and how he plans to fix it.
Author:
Dr. Welter is an extraordinary physician. He really listens to his patients and provides the best care around.
Dr. Welter is excellent.
Author:
Dr welter is by far the best dr in the valley we will not go to anyone else only unless he recommends a specialist that we need to see. He cares a lot about his patients he will cal and check up on you him personally not a nurse. I have sent people to him and they love him but there insurance won’t cover his area but he still seen them and they told me he is the best they have seen in a long time I wish more dr was like him instead of your a number and get you out fast . he’s the best .
Author:
Dr. Welter has been my primary health care doctor for about 2 years now. He takes the time to know you so he can better provide you with the highest quality of care. I am a cancer patient that has been cancer free for 2 1/2 years. The cancer left me with only one kidney. This is a very hard condition to care for.
Author:
I love Dr. Welter. He takes time to listen to your concerns. Very kind and caring.
Author:
He's one of few Drs. that takes the time to listen to you and your just not a number. He does his best to find out the problem and if he can't he tries to find someone who he thinks may be able to help . And if not he keeps trying.
Author:
I trust and respect Dr. Welter's judgment and medical knowledge. He treats his patients respectfully, listens carefully, and then proposes some alternatives. Also, Dr. Welter always emphasizes that he is easily accessible and to telephone him if I need anything. My biggest health problem (and perhaps the only health problem) has been migraine headaches with which I have suffered for the last 25 years. Dr. Welter has solved the problem!
Author:
Thanks to Dr Welter for always being available and taking care of my needs. Feels good to know that I can get in without long waits and feel confident with the service I recieve. Lawrence Welch
Author:
Dr. Welter is an amazing doctor. I feel like he really listens to his patients. I never feel rushed at his office. His staff is very kind and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Author:
I have the opportunity to work with Dr. Welter at Cache Valley Hospital and seeing his care and compassion for his patients is the reason I chose to have him as my own personal Physician. I defiantly recommend to to everyone.
Author:
Excellent first visit. Answered all questions and made you feel very comfortable.
Author:
Very friendly. Makes sure you are comfortable with everything that he does. Highly recommend him. Great at getting a quick appoimtment and wait times is great too.
Author:
Dr Welter was great to spend time and explain my medical issues in a way that I understood.
Author:
I met Dr Welter when he was called to administer medication as I went into Afib during my broken wrist operation. Afterward he took the time to look through my med list and recommend some serious changes that would help my well-being. He was impressive and kind! I felt so much better, I asked to be a regular patient!