Dr. Matthew Welter, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Matthew Welter, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Matthew Welter, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Logan, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Welter is affiliated with Logan Regional Hospital and Cache Valley Hospital.

Dr. Welter's Experience

See how Dr. Welter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Welter

Dr. Welter accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Welter has admitting privileges.

Dr. Welter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Welter to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Welter's Performance
in Garland, UT |
I have been going to Dr. Welter for over three years and I can honestly say he is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to . He always takes the time to listen to what I have to say and he explains what is wrong with me so that I can completely understand the problem . He is very personable , has a good sense of humor and he is not arrogant like a lot of doctors. . He takes care of whatever problems I have and I would never change doctors . I always leave his office smiling .
in Logan, Utah |
I have the opportunity to work with Dr. Welter at Cache Valley Hospital and seeing his care and compassion for his patients is the reason I chose to have him as my own personal Physician. I defiantly recommend to to everyone.
in Trenton Ut |
Dr.welter is the best dr I've seen in years he is very thorough on everything he doesn't leave u guessing on anything and he knows specialists if you need something he can't fix he doesn't give you treatment you don't need . He is just a caring Dr . He responds quickly if you call him and he actually calls you back not a nurse or a recording now days that's one thing doctors have forgot . But Dr welter is old school and his patients mean more to him than money or insurance. He gets the job done
Logan, UT |
Excellent first visit. Answered all questions and made you feel very comfortable.
Trenton, UT |
Very friendly. Makes sure you are comfortable with everything that he does. Highly recommend him. Great at getting a quick appoimtment and wait times is great too.
in Logan, UT |
Dr Welter was great to spend time and explain my medical issues in a way that I understood.
in Logan, Utah |
I met Dr Welter when he was called to administer medication as I went into Afib during my broken wrist operation. Afterward he took the time to look through my med list and recommend some serious changes that would help my well-being. He was impressive and kind! I felt so much better, I asked to be a regular patient!
in Logan, UT |
I do not mean to start out negative, but I have not always had positive experiences with physicians. When my husband and I moved to North Logan, we needed to find a new physician. We saw Dr. Matthew Welter's name in our Preferred Provider's Directory. We made appointments and were so pleased when Dr. Welter's and his staff made us feel so good. We were treated with respect and their professionalism was great. Dr. Welter's listened to my concerns, made suggestions and took time to explain.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Welter is a highly intelligent doctor with the unique skill of being able to tune in and listen to his patients. He is also a well-organized physician, something you don't see often amongst busy doctors these days! Together with his excellent "bedside" manner, he knows what's best for his patients. He is candid and does not sugarcoat test results or other diagnostic findings. Finally, he is persistent and is one of those one-in-ten that goes the extra mile to target in on a difficult dx!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Welter, MD?
Are you Dr. Welter?

Compare Dr. Welter

Dr. Welter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Welter has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Welter's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Welter does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Welter and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College of Wisconsin

Graduated in 1999

St Michael Hosp

Completed in 2000

Medical College of Wisconsin

Dr. Welter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Welter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Welter does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Welter and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.