Family Medicine  |
Dr. Matthew Welter, MD
Dr. Matthew Welter, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in North Logan, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Welter is affiliated with Cache Valley Hospital.

2380 N 400 E Ste A

North Logan, UT 84341

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Welter

Dr. Welter's Experience

Dr. Welter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • St Michael Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin

Dr. Welter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Welter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Welter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Welter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Welter to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Welter's Performance
in Trenton, UT |
Dr welter is by far the best dr in the valley we will not go to anyone else only unless he recommends a specialist that we need to see. He cares a lot about his patients he will cal and check up on you him personally not a nurse. I have sent people to him and they love him but there insurance won’t cover his area but he still seen them and they told me he is the best they have seen in a long time I wish more dr was like him instead of your a number and get you out fast . he’s the best .
Logan, UT |
Dr. Welter has been my primary health care doctor for about 2 years now. He takes the time to know you so he can better provide you with the highest quality of care. I am a cancer patient that has been cancer free for 2 1/2 years. The cancer left me with only one kidney. This is a very hard condition to care for.
in Logan, UT |
I love Dr. Welter. He takes time to listen to your concerns. Very kind and caring.
in Logan, Utah |
He's one of few Drs. that takes the time to listen to you and your just not a number. He does his best to find out the problem and if he can't he tries to find someone who he thinks may be able to help . And if not he keeps trying.
in American Fork, UT |
Every visit I have with Dr.Welter is a very good experience.He is very through and in inforrmative and very patient........
in Garden City, UT |
I trust and respect Dr. Welter's judgment and medical knowledge. He treats his patients respectfully, listens carefully, and then proposes some alternatives. Also, Dr. Welter always emphasizes that he is easily accessible and to telephone him if I need anything. My biggest health problem (and perhaps the only health problem) has been migraine headaches with which I have suffered for the last 25 years. Dr. Welter has solved the problem!
in Logan, Utah |
Dr Welter is such a caring person and will take as much time with me as I need. I would highly recommend him to anyone...and I do.
in Cove Utah |
Thanks to Dr Welter for always being available and taking care of my needs. Feels good to know that I can get in without long waits and feel confident with the service I recieve. Lawrence Welch
Logan, UT |
I've never been one who liked going to doctors. After 60 years of being disappointed, I finally found Dr. Welter. Dr. Welter actually takes time to intently listen to me and I've never been "herded" back out the door as quickly as possible like with others. He's knowledgeable about everything I've consulted with him about and has a genuine concern about my well being. I can't say enough about how nice it is to finally have an optimistic option of doctors. This guy's the one!
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Welter is an amazing doctor. I feel like he really listens to his patients. I never feel rushed at his office. His staff is very kind and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Garland, UT |
I have been going to Dr. Welter for over three years and I can honestly say he is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to . He always takes the time to listen to what I have to say and he explains what is wrong with me so that I can completely understand the problem . He is very personable , has a good sense of humor and he is not arrogant like a lot of doctors. . He takes care of whatever problems I have and I would never change doctors . I always leave his office smiling .
in Logan, Utah |
I have the opportunity to work with Dr. Welter at Cache Valley Hospital and seeing his care and compassion for his patients is the reason I chose to have him as my own personal Physician. I defiantly recommend to to everyone.
Logan, UT |
Excellent first visit. Answered all questions and made you feel very comfortable.
Trenton, UT |
Very friendly. Makes sure you are comfortable with everything that he does. Highly recommend him. Great at getting a quick appoimtment and wait times is great too.
in Logan, UT |
Dr Welter was great to spend time and explain my medical issues in a way that I understood.
in Logan, Utah |
I met Dr Welter when he was called to administer medication as I went into Afib during my broken wrist operation. Afterward he took the time to look through my med list and recommend some serious changes that would help my well-being. He was impressive and kind! I felt so much better, I asked to be a regular patient!
in Logan, UT |
I do not mean to start out negative, but I have not always had positive experiences with physicians. When my husband and I moved to North Logan, we needed to find a new physician. We saw Dr. Matthew Welter's name in our Preferred Provider's Directory. We made appointments and were so pleased when Dr. Welter's and his staff made us feel so good. We were treated with respect and their professionalism was great. Dr. Welter's listened to my concerns, made suggestions and took time to explain.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Welter is a highly intelligent doctor with the unique skill of being able to tune in and listen to his patients. He is also a well-organized physician, something you don't see often amongst busy doctors these days! Together with his excellent "bedside" manner, he knows what's best for his patients. He is candid and does not sugarcoat test results or other diagnostic findings. Finally, he is persistent and is one of those one-in-ten that goes the extra mile to target in on a difficult dx!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Welter, MD?
Are you Dr. Welter?