Dr. Matthew Monaco, DDS

Dr. Matthew Monaco, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·

Dr. Matthew Monaco, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Wasilla, AK. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Meridian Park Oral Surgery

3465 E Meridian Park Loop Ste A

Wasilla, AK 99654

Learn about Dr. Monaco

Dr. Monaco's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Monaco "Dr. Matthew Anthony Monaco is originally from Salt Lake City, Utah where he completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Utah."

This content was provided by Dr. Monaco "Welcome to Meridian Park Oral Surgery and thank you for considering our practice. I am proud of the practice we have created and hope you will find your experience comfortable, professional and caring. My staff and I strive to focus on you and your oral surgery needs. We are dedicated to providing top notch treatment in a comfortable and professional manner that will help you achieve your oral health goals. Our practice features state of the art technology in an environment that, I hope you will agree ,strives to protect your privacy and makes your needs a priority. I am originally from Salt Lake City, Utah where I completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Utah. Next, my journey took me to the University of Iowa where I received my DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in 1993. I then joined the Unites States Air Force where I completed a one year residency in advanced general dentistry and served as a general dentist in the Air Force until 1997. Next, I was fortunate enough to enter into an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at David Grant Medical Center at Travis Air Force Base, California. Following my residency, I had the privilege of serving the military community at Rammstein Air Base, Germany. Finally, my journey landed me in Wasilla, Alaska where I have practiced for the past 12 years and have been on staff at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center since 2005. I am dedicated to continuing my education attending multiple local and national educational events and maintaining my Board certification in the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I am also a member of the following: American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery American Dental Association Alaska Dental Association Mat-Su Dental Society (Former President) American Dental Anesthesia Society Mat-Su Regional Medical Center"

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Trauma

• Anesthesia
  • Bone Grafting
  • Jaw Surgery
  • Pre-Prosthetic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

Education data for Dr. Monaco is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Monaco has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Monaco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Monaco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Monaco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Monaco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Monaco to family and friends

Dr. Monaco's Performance

The staff from the front desk to the clinical staff assisting Dr. Monaco is second to none! A wonderful group of knowledgeable people.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
very good doctor and staff everyone is happy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
best experience i've ever had at the dentist. I'm really grateful to Dr. Monaco and his beautiful staff. Thank you very much, Ray LaFrance
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
i highly recommend dr. monoaco and his staff for all your oral surgery needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Felt extreme confidence in Dr Monaco and his staff. Not rushed but efficient appointments. Positive, lnformative, respectful interactions with everyone at office. Could ask questions comfortably.
Are you Dr. Monaco?