Ophthalmology  |
Male
Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD
Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

Eye Associates Of Boca Raton

950 NW 13th St

Boca Raton, FL 33486

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Weiss

Dr. Weiss' Experience

Dr. Weiss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Anterior Vitrectomy
  • Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Cornea Surgery
  • Cornea Transplant
  • Descemet's Stripping With Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSEK)
  • Eye Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Iridectomy
  • LASIK
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Relaxing Incisions, Corneal
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

• Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Weiss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weiss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weiss to family and friends
Dr. Weiss' Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Matthew Weiss was highly recommended to me by a friend & my contact with Dr. Weiss confirms my friend’s high praise for him. From Dr. Weiss & his staff I have received the most comprehensive eye examinations I have ever experienced. I now see better than I have for many years thanks to Dr. Weiss's knowledge & surgical skills. I find Dr. Weiss to be very professional, extremely knowledgeable, a skilled surgeon & a pleasure to have as my Ophthalmologist. I highly recommend Dr. Weiss!
in Margate, Fl |
Dr. Weiss is a wonderful doctor. Excellent bedside manner and very knowledgeable. I had cataract surgery with Dr. Weiss and the outcome was was great. Took his time to explain the procedure, listened to all my questions, and answered them.
in Boynton Beach, Fl |
Dr. Weiss and Eye Associates of Boca came highly recommended by a retired Air Force One Pilot. My entire experience with Dr. Weiss, from consultation and exams to surgery and follow-up was very satisfying-the doctor and staff are very professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. I am so pleased with the results that I have already scheduled cataract surgery for my other eye. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Weiss and Eye Associates of Boca.
Dr. Weiss is one of the most compassionate and brilliant physicians I have ever met. He has a kind and gentle bedside manner and allayed all of my fears with clear and understandable information and guidance. I have been struggling with dry eyes for years and with the punctal plugs that Dr. Weiss inserted I have relief at last. From the time I checked in for my appointment until I checked out, the entire staff was amazing. I can't recommend Dr. Weiss and his staff highly enough!
in ft lauderdale, fl |
Okay, this is a fun one to do. Dr. Weiss did a cataract surgery on my right ete. Prior to the surgery driving was like a Star Wars episode in that the distortion and star bursts were debilitating. I have further concerns with cornea issues that didn't faze him. Others that I had spoken with chose to steer away from me more or less. This Doctor went to work. I can tell you that the entire experience was a delight resulting in near perfect vision. I hit it right. Left eye next!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Weiss in an incredible doctor. His manner towards his patients is friendly yet knowledgeable, everything is explained to you in the easiest of terms to understand and his assistant is very pleasant too.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I received a DEMEK corneal transplant on February 7, 2017. This surgery employs the most advanced technique available, and needs to be done by a highly knowledgeable and skilled surgeon, as it is a very delicate and complex procedure. Dr. Matthew Weiss successfully performed my surgery with no complications and amazing results! He is a brilliant, compassionate, and confident surgeon who is equally as happy as his patients when a procedure goes well. Use him for a corneal transplant. Eliot L
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Weiss was very thorough and caring. He spent time answering my questions and addressing my concerns. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Disorganized office. Rude nurse.
We apologize for your recent experience at our office. We strive for excellence and take your concerns very seriously. We would love the opportunity to remedy the situation and to improve the services that we provide to all of our patients. At your convenience, please contact our practice administrator by calling our office at 561-391-8300. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.
Boca Raton, FL |
The front desk was disorganized during check in and check out. The technicians were unprofessional and gossiping about other offices. Wait time was too much and everything seemed old.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Weiss and his staff have such great bedside manner. They were thorough and eased my nerves. There was an emergency while I was there, so I had to wait a little longer than normal, but it made me feel good that if that was me with the emergency, I knew that I would be taken care of. My follow-up appt was much quicker, yet I never at any time felt rushed. Dr. Weiss gives you his undivided attention and waits until all of your questions are answered.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I could not have been more impressed by the quality of care I received from Dr. Weiss. He thoroughly explained the reasoning behind the his recommendations for my PRK, and took care to ensure I was comfortable and all my questions were answered. He was exceptionally patient. That level of care continued thorough my surgery itself, and into the post-op appointments. I am not only impressed by the outcome of my surgery and improved health, but the degree of thoughtful consideration I received.
in Parkland, FL |
Dr Weiss is outstanding. His skill, knowledge and compassion have resulted in great results for both eyes and I know that I am in good hands. I have recommended him to my family and friends without hesitation. So happy that I found him!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Amazing! Excellent surgeon. Caring, kind, interested, doctor. For two years before meeting Dr. Weiss, and his removing my cataracts, and implanting lenses, I hardly got around by myself. I'm. Had been wearing eyeglasses since I was ten years old. Never thought that anything, or anybody, could change that. Even Dr. Weiss said I'd always need prescription glasses. Don't know who was more surprised after the surgery. No glasses. At seventy-five, am driving, & independent,
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?

Visit Dr. Weiss

NetworkBlue
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
    Medicaid
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO