Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD

Dr. Weiss
Telehealth services available

Eye Associates Of Boca Raton

990 NW 13th St Boca Raton, FL 33486

Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med medical school in 2008. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Weiss to book an appointment.

Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists

Compare Dr. Weiss with our nearby Ophthalmology Specialists at JFK Medical Center.

Make an appointment at JFK Medical Center today at (561) 408-4952.

These providers are on the medical staff of JFK Medical Center.

Dr. Weiss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weiss

4.4

Dr. Weiss?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (54)
  • Explained conditions well (54)
  • Listened & answered questions (54)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (10)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (10)
  • Office environment (10)
I have been a patient of Eye Associates for a long time but this was my first experience with Dr. Weiss. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He took the time to carefully explain all the options available to me for my cataract surgery and guided me to the best decision for my particular needs. He and the team at the Surgical Center made the entire experience go smoothly. The results are spectacular. Dr. Weiss is caring, knowledgable, and a master at his craft. He's simply the best.
Susan Sutter – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss performed Cataract Surgery on both of my eyes. I am more than satisfied with the results of the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Weiss and the very capable staff.
Beverly G – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss did my cataract surgery & it couldn’t have gone better.he has a great way about him.he cares for his patients.i’ve seen him for several years.its always been a pleasure to have him help me through My torn & detached retina.
Rich Weinstein – Sep 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Very thorough and complete!Very professional!
Barbara Breslow – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss is a kind, brilliant surgeon who's enhanced my entire existence through the gift of vastly improved eyesight. I came to Dr. Weiss after learning I was in need of a corneal transplant in both eyes. From the first appointment, through two separately scheduled surgeries, post-op and follow-ups, I've remained wowed by the excellence and expertise of Dr. Weiss and his entire team. Thanks to Dr. Weiss and his colleagues, my family and I felt confident, hopeful, and fully taken care of throughout the course of my care. I'm so thankful for Dr. Weiss's service, and could not recommend him more highly.
Mary Mullen – Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss truly cares about his patients. He is very attentive to your questions and does not rush you. He explains everything to you and will go over it if you don't understand. My husband had both cataracts removed. His staff is wonderful as well. It is very refreshing to see a wonderful Dr. like this in our day and age.
Kathy Z. – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr Weiss Performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. The results were immediate and pain-free! I would recommend him and the office to everyone
Tore Anton – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Great cataract surgery experience with Dr. Weiss for both my eyes. He is very caring and compassionate With great bedside manners, needless to say highly qualified and professional.
Nighat Siddiqui – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss recently operated on my eye and removed my cataract. He did and excellent job. Not only is he a great doctor, he took the time to discuss the procedure and he cared about me as a person. If you need an eye doctor you can not find a better doctor
Bob Boggs – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
I had the best experience at Eye Associates of Boca Raton. Doctor Weiss and the staff were so professional. Technology has improved so much and the staff was sensitive and caring to my needs. I didn't realize how bad was vision was until I had the Cataract surgery. It's amazing!
Donna Davis – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss is a FANTASTIC, caring and skilled doctor. He not only did my very successful cataract surgery (both eyes), but he referred my brother, who had an unusual tumor (cancerous) between his eye and eyelid, to a marvelous ocular oncologist at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami. My brother is doing well after radiation and the tumor has disappeared. Both of us are everlastingly grateful for Dr. Weiss, his experience, skill and caring compassion.
Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr Weiss performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. He explained the procedure to me in full detail. The surgery went better than I could have ever anticipated & the post-op care was top notch. I see better now than I did with contact lenses! I recommend Dr Weiss VERY highly
Judi – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss is fantastic, explains everything thoroughly and clearly. I have seen numerous doctors in NYC and NJ over the years and he is by far the most exceptional. After my cataract surgery I had better vision than I have had my entire life. I would recommend him without hesitation.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Vicki McIsaac – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss has cared for my eyes for about 4 years. I had cataract removal surgey 12 yrs ago in the rt eye, and a small cat. in left eye has been tracked for most of a decade. Dr. Weiss has advised me carefully as the left eye developed more rapidly in the last 2 years and we jointly decided it was time to take care of it, on month ago. Results have been essentially perfect. i asked to avoid general sedation and he agreed. During the procedure he kept me informed as to how things were proceeding which was quite interesting and encouraging. After care has been careful and fully informative. Throughout the last 4 years his professionalism and personalized attention and demeanor have been greatly appreciated. I have no criticisms or suggestions for improvement, which I have not been able to say very often in my 70+ years of experience with American medical practice. I recommend him to anyone without reservation.
Jim Paré – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
office was well run. staff was friendly and accommodating. fees were reasonable. as for dr. weiss, the good: examination was unhurried and he spent time explaining his findings. plan of treatment was clear. the bad: bedside manner could have been better as he was a bit condescending and patronizing. more problematic, his history-taking was suspect. declared that some symptoms were due to an otc treatment and not the medical condition. had he asked, however, he would have learned that the symptoms at issue were present prior to using the otc medication, precluding a cause-and-effect relationship. moreover, had he wished to test his hypothesis, easy enough to do since both eyes were affected. he never suggested such a test. so, not an entirely negative experience but not uniformly positive either. i would not recommend dr. weiss but wouldn't discourage anyone, either (especially for sugery, since i have no experience with his surgical abilities). of course, ymmv.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 23, 2019
Dear Anonymous, I sincerely appreciate your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
I had refractive surgery many years ago in Boston and was in need of cataract surgery. After getting two other opinions, I chose Dr Weiss to perform my surgery. His careful explanation of my procedure and experience with refractive surgery gave me the confidence to know he was the right doctor to perform cataract surgery on me. I am happy to report that my results are perfect due to his careful calibrations and choice of the correct lenses. I would recommend Dr Weiss for any Ophthalmologic issue. He is pleasant, prompt and always greets you with a smile.
Jeannine Lesburt – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
I was very lucky to find Dr. Mathew J. Weiss, and his staff, after moving to Florida from Washington D.C. After thorough eye exams, doctor Weiss recommended and performed cataract surgery. After the procedure my vision improved to 20/20. Thank you! He takes time to answer any question honestly, straight forward with no hesitation. He is an excellent doctor and I would recommend Dr. Weiss, who is an outstanding member of Eye Associates of Boca Raton, to anyone !
Jiri F. – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
I am astounded by the excellent results I received from my cataract surgery! I have had severe near-sightedness all of my life & I have worn contact lenses for 50 years. Upon my first visit with Dr. Weiss, I was struck by his calming manner, his compassion & in particular, his patience. He listened to all of my questions, answered them in a way that was easy to understand & took his time with me. Everything about his office (and outpatient center) ran very efficiently, they are very organized. My post-op vision is excellent and I no longer need glasses or contact lenses. Not even my readers! I am so thankful for finding Dr. Weiss and I will recommend him to all of my friends for their vision needs.
SUSAN PAGES – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Dr Matthew Weiss far exceeded my expectations as a surgeon. He recently performed cataract surgery on both eyes. I felt no pain and had no complications. I now have extraordinary vision. He is a true professional who I would recommend to anyone.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?
Great practice, great surgeon, great outcome after combined corneal transplant and cataract extraction for treatment of Fuch's dystrophy. I'll be going back again soon for the same procedures, other eye. I am blessed and so thankful for all he and his staff did for me to restore my vision. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!
Susan Dieber in Delray Bech, GA – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Weiss, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weiss?

• Ophthalmology