Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male

Dr. Vasko

St John Hospital & Med Ctr

21000 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 100 Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081

Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Saint Clair Shores, MI and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Vasko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vasko

4.2

Dr. Vasko?
Dr. Vasko's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD
I've been going to Dr. Vasko more than 2 years, and he has helped me tremendously in reducing my pain. Arthritis has affected my life daily to the point that I couldn't do much of anything without suffering. He is direct, professional, and answers any questions I may have. He's wonderful!!
Carole Clark in Fraser, MI – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
Excellent doctor, can’t say enough, up to date on all the newest treatment and helped me very much!
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
been going to Dr. Vasko since Nov. 2018 ( 6 viisits ) 2 procedures and still in pain, each time I call to report procedure results I'm told to give it 2 more weeks cant wait no more its time to find another Doc..
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
Has helped me tremendously, has done multiple ablations on my back and neck, and helped get me off pain medications. Highly recommend.
Frank in MI – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
Had a great experience. I've had multiple spine surgeries and have been disabled with back and leg pain, after consultation with Dr. Vasko, where he was pleasant, compassionate, and caring he recommended spinal stimulator device, during the trial I got 80% relief of my pain, I had the permanent device implanted ASAP, and am doing much better today. Highly recommend Dr. Vasko!
Jared O'Mara – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
I originally went to Dr. Vasko for treatment of an SI joint and had success with a steroid injection. I was experiencing increased pain and wanted to schedule another shot four months later and no one would return my calls. I left 2 messages for the PA, talked to the receptionist twice - four messages in total. I was practically in tears from the pain, but it wasn't important enough to return my call apparently. I found another doctor and you should too if you want responsiveness.
Cheryl in Lake Orion, MI – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
For more than a year I couldn't turn my head in either direction without a great deal of pain. It made driving and playing sports next to impossible. Plus I was taking too much aspirin to relieve the pain. Dr. Vasko said the pain was coming from arthritis in my neck. He performed a medial block on both sides of my neck in early 2017. After a weeklong recovery, I've been virtually pain free.
Nancy Solak – Jan 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Vasko for about two years for epidural injections for lower back pain. I have gotten great pain relief and feel that this is what has allowed me to be able to continue working. Dr. Vasko is always very knowledgeable and has a nice personality. Dr. Vasko is a great doctor!!
Peggy C. in Warren, MI – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
This is by far the best doctor I have ever had regarding pain management of my back and leg pain. He is pleasant, knowledgeable and kind. I have had one office visit with him and two injection procedures because of pain after a back surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Vasko for serious pain management.
Diane P in Fraser, MI – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?
Great bedside manner. Listened to all my concerns, answered all my questions, I felt like he really spent a lot of time with me and my wife. After 2 years of low back pain and multiple doctors, I finally understood why I was in pain and what my outlook was. No other doctor spent that much time with me or explained as in detail as Dr. Vasko.
Sterling Heights, MI – Feb 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Vasko, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vasko?

Chronic pain can be life altering, I believe in offering personalized, comprehensive treatment of patients suffering with chronic pain. Using a multidisciplinary approach which includes state of the art interventional procedures, medication managemen...

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

2014
William Beaumont Hospital

Dr. Vasko accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Vasko's experience treating your condition or procedure

St John Hospital & Med Ctr

Blue Water Pain Specialists21000 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 100 Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081