Dr. Matthew Taylor, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Matthew Taylor, MD
Dr. Matthew Taylor, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Taylor's Experience

See how Dr. Taylor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Taylor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
    3.0
    Dr. Taylor's Performance
    in Las Vegas, nv |
    Dr. Taylor seemed very concern about my problems and trying to find out what was happening with me. I was sort of a mystery but with some sustaining info to go on. He followed and conversation with neurologist as well as set me with a cardiologist. He explained steps that were happening and followed up on all the request I made. Dr Taylor did a good job on my care and still continues to care for me while I'm in hospital awaiting a rehab center. Thank you dr. Taylor
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    My father Alvin Steinzor was admitted to Summerlin Hospital on 11-25-2016 on his 86th birthday, today is 12-4-2016, 8 days later, I have requested a phone call from Dr.Taylor who is his Attending every day since the day he has been admitted. He has been in ICU with very serious issues...TO DATE: STILL NO PHONE CALL!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I saw Dr. Taylor at Summerlin Hospital. He is briskly effecient, but thorough. He expedited my discharge quickly, but did take the time to listen to my concerns and do all due diligence addressing my concerns relating to my rare condition. I appreciate that he took the time to listen to me, and didn't disregard my concerns.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    He spoke maybe 5 or 6 words to me and never notified my cardiologist that I was admitted for chest pain. Void of a personality. Because I am a woman and didn't present with the typical chest pain a man presents with I was sent home. I had to notify my cardiologist and will be following up with him. Avoid this doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Matthew Taylor, MD?
    Are you Dr. Taylor?

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Dr. Taylor does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Drexel College

Graduated in 2004

Graduate Hospital Drexel College

Completed in 2005

Cleveland Clinic

Completed in 2012

Allegheny College

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Taylor does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.