Dr. Matthew Taub, MD

Oncology | Male

Matthew A Taub MD PA 12309 Pembroke Rd Pembroke Pines, FL 33025 Get Directions
Dr. Matthew Taub, MD
Dr. Matthew Taub, MD is an oncology doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Taub is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Hospital Miramar.

Dr. Taub's Care Philosophy

Our patients are our reason for being. We are a team of passionate, creative and trained professionals who hold each other accountable to high standards. We stand for being positive. We believe everyone should be treated with respect, courtesy and professionalism.

Dr. Taub's Experience

See how Dr. Taub's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taub

Dr. Taub accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Taub is now accepting new patients
Matthew A Taub MD PA12309 Pembroke Rd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
(954) 432-6595Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Taub has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taub's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taub to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Taub Says:

We are continuously learning and becoming better at what we do to provide our patients with high quality services and optimum level of satisfaction.

Dr. Taub's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
I do not have enough words like adjective to complement all the staf that working very hard to here. I appreciate to everyone doing this job. Thank you to dr Matthew for organizing the office. Also thank you to dr Elmer. Isabel nurse is excellent. Moreover, ailette and Aimee. Finally all of the staff is wonderful.
El servicio es excellent. Las emfermeras son muy atentas, professionales y muy amables con los pacientes. Definitely recomendaria un amigo o un familiar a la oficina de Dr. Taub
Hollywood, FL |
I would not recommend anyone to see Dr.taub only if they see one of the physician assistants. He came in the room rushing and dirty NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL and telling my father that everything his physician assistant told us was correct because he's very smart. Really?! I guess he needed a reason to charge Humana right. The front desk girls and medical assistant are truly amazing so sweet and patient with the whole process since this is new to us.
in Hollywood, FL |
Patient of Dr. Taub for more than two years, very professional staff.Very satisfied with the service.The ladies of front desk very kind and courteous. Every department in the office has gone beyond helping my husband and I feel like they really care about us. Dr. Taub should realize that he has an amazing staff and that we are blessed to be a patient in the office.
in Pembroke Pines |
The staff are very caring. Both Rosa and Elmer carefully and thoroughly explain the treatment recommendations. They really have the patients best interests at heart. I am always confident of a successful outcome.
in Weston, Fl |
I had been coming to Dr M. Taub's office for almost two years. I really like all the staff, they are really good professionals and very kind. All of them care about the patients personal necessities and take good care of them. I'm really glad I found Dr Taub and his team, they really take good care of all patients. I can't mention anyone, because I will forget somebody, but Ivonne, Isabel and Elmer Flores PE are the people whom I talk every week and they are awesome. Love your office Dr Taub!!!
in Hallandale beach |
Good visit. Patient Asst. Vety helpful
in Miami Gardens, FL |
I have to disagree with Helene Buskin on her prior review. The front staff IS AMAZING! The girls are so sweet and understanding! I do agree with her though about Dr.Taub he is not compassionate he told me that other people are in worse conditions than me, that I shouldn't be worried. No sympathy at all. My experience with the front staff and the rest of the staff is AMAZING EVERYTIME I visit the office.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I called to get an appointment and the lady working the phone and front desk was extremely rude, not helpful, stating I had to have the paperwork.The hospital advised this Dr. was in network, could get paperwork instantly. She continued to be so unhelpful, stating that I needed to get the fax number to get the paperwork for the hospital. She should not be working customer facing. I called another (Dr. Levy); got an immediate appt., she saw my son's records online and she was extremely helpful.
Hallandale, FL |
We called the New Patient Line and the woman who took our information was rude and condescending. They don't make appointments until you fax over copies of your Insurance and Drivers License along with the Pathology report we had. Then she blind transferred me to someone else who I had to start all over with. Prepared our paperwork and tried faxing them from Friday afternoon through the weekend, fax never went through. On Monday one of our Doctors recommended another Oncologist.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Taub, MD?
Are you Dr. Taub?

Compare Dr. Taub

Dr. Taub's Care Philosophy

Our patients are our reason for being.

We stand for being positive.

Dr. Taub says...

Dr. Taub's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oncology
  •  Board certified in Medical Oncology

Dr. Taub has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Taub's Board Certifications

• Brain Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Lung Neoplasms, Not Specified as Malignant
  • Lymphocytosis
  • Lymphosarcoma
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Mantle Cell Lymphoma
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Purpura
  • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
  • Reticulosarcoma
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Thalassemia
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

New York Med College

Completed in 2001

Ithaca College

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Taub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oncology