Dr. Matthew Swelstad, MD

Dr. Matthew Swelstad, MD

Craniofacial Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Matthew Swelstad, MD is a craniofacial plastic surgery specialist in Grand Junction, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in craniofacial plastic surgery and pediatric plastic surgery.Read his story

ReGenesis Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Center

2643 Patterson Rd Ste 506

Grand Junction, CO 81506

• Cofinity
  • Medicare
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Swelstad

See how frequently Dr. Swelstad performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases

Dr. Swelstad's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Swelstad's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Swelstad "Dr. Matthew R. Swelstad is a Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgeon serving the Grand Junction area for more than 15 years. He has been practicing since 2001. Dr. Swelstad is experienced in Reconstructive Procedures, Facelift and Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy. He is a professional member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons."

This content was provided by Dr. Swelstad "My approach to treating patients is straightforward and simple: I want to give the best possible care with the best possible outcome. I have very high expectations and my reputation in the operating room is being a perfectionist and I?m proud of that. I love what I do and I want you to be happy with your results. I will be very honest with you and communicate what you can expect before, during and after surgery, or a procedure."

• Craniofacial Plastic Surgery

• Cleft Lip
  • Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Cleft Palate
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Wisconsin, Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University of Wisconsin School of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Plastic Surgery - University of Wisconsin, Madison
  • Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery - Primary Childrens Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Swelstad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Swelstad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swelstad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Swelstad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swelstad to family and friends

Dr. Swelstad's Performance

I am very pleased with the process from beginning to end. Everyone was willing to listen and explain the process . There were no surprises at all. MY results were exactly what was expected. Dr. Swelstad did a wonderful job. I look natural.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've never had any sort of surgery before, so I was really nerve racked, but Dr. Swelstad took good care of me. Not that surgery is a fun experience, but he had it as enjoyable as possible and helped calm down my nerves and anxieties. I'm very happy with the outcome and results I have had and have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Swelstad by an Orthopedic surgeon for cranial painful cranial deformities. I am on Medicaid and of course cannot compete with cash paying cosmetic surgery patients. I was made to jump through so many hoops before the doc would see me I.e. See other dr.s get more tests and on and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Easy, breezy, would do it again in a heartbeat.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction! My back pain is almost completely gone now. I'm able to excecise comfortably, they're symetrical and look great. I'm so grateful to Dr. Swelstad, his PA, and all the nurses and aides that cared for me. I couldn't have asked for better...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

More Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at ReGenesis Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Center

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist