Dr. Matthew Stumpe, MD

Mid-Kansas ENT Associates
310 S Hillside St
Wichita, KS 67211 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Stumpe specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Wichita, KS. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Stumpe? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Stumpe's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Stumpe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stumpe

Dr. Stumpe accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Stumpe has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Stumpe
Dr. Stumpe's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (11)
in Oxford,KS |
Dr. Stumpe is patient and compassionate. I never felt rushed when asking questions before deciding on surgery. My thyroidectomy went smoothly. He came recommended by a friend and I will definitely recommend him in the future.
in Wichita, KS |
Find someone else. He ruptured a vessel in my neck creating a golf ball sized knot and then sent me out the side door of the office so no one in waiting room would see my neck. He recommended a cat scan of my neck, I said should we not wait until swelling goes down, he said it won't matter. Went for scan 3 days later still with big neck, lady at scan said if he said ok then lets do it. When scan was complete they could not read due to all the blood in knot. Complete waste of time and money.
in Wichita, KS |
Totally disappointed in his treatment of a tumor removed, he hit a main nerve in my neck and have had no feeling and paralyzed ear and face for going on three years! All he said was I'm sorry. My health has never been the same! Could never recommend him.
in Winfield, KS |
Dr. Stumpe is very knowledgeable in his profession. He is very polite and his bedside manner is wonderful and welcoming. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Stumpe to all of my friends and family members looking for an ENT.
in emporia,ks |
dr. stumpe treated me for tongue cancer. he is very empathetic, really explained things to me where i could understand them. really explained things when it came to the cancer issue. i would recommend him to everyone. he is very smart. spent time talking to me. a fantastic dr.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Stumpe, MD?
Are you Dr. Stumpe?