Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Stoddard

Summit Foot and Ankle

336 W 100 S Spanish Fork, UT 84660

Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Spanish Fork, UT and has been practicing for 1 years. He graduated from Des Moines University / College Of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in 2014 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Stoddard accepts

Dr. Stoddard accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
SelectCare
SelectHealth
Tricare
Wise Provider Networks

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Stoddard's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Deformities
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Small Joint Arthroplasty
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Synovitis
  • Tendon Repair

I believe that my role as a physician is to educate my patients about their conditions so we can make a decision together about your health care. I am happy to take time to explain options and share why a proposed treatment plan will be beneficial. I...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Stoddard?
Dr. Stoddard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Stoddard was great! He validated the pain I was experiencing which made me feel comfortable since I felt silly being there in the first place. He helped me to feel hopeful about the treatment and recovery process. He did a great job pinpointing the pain that I was experiencing, and narrowed it down to the very bone and location of a small stress fracture. I feel confident in the care that he provided and look forward to my followup appointment when I can see if things have improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
Dr. Stoddard was very kind and helped me to understand all that was happening with my ankle. Let me ask all the questions I wanted, showed me diagrams and pictures of my injury, and walked me through what the recovery process would be like. He wasnt just there to make money off me, he really cared about getting my ankle better and even opted to not have me have surgery. I will definitely go back if I have other problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
I have been to multiple podiatrist and this is by far the best I’ve been to. Dr. Stoddard was so patient and thorough and explained this in a way I could easily understand them. He wasn’t pushy at all for surgery and offered alternatives should I choose to wait to get surgery. I now know when I get surgery, he is who I will go to. No question. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
“Best shots of my life!” ~ Aubrey age 17 after both toenails removed by Dr Stoddard. Thank you soooo much for taking such good care of my daughter. She was so worried and Dr Stoddard answered every single question and calmed every fear. I had both my toes done 20+ yrs ago & traumatized Aubrey with the horrific experience. When told she’d have to do the same procedure- she was terrifed. We are so grateful to Dr Stoddard for taking away the fear and then delivering “The Best shots”! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
Dr. Stoddard is terrific at listening to my needs and helping me understand what is best for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
I already told a ton of people just how great today’s appointment was!! He really helped me to feel comfortablerown even with the ingrown toenail removal. He was so friendly and happy to explain everything that he was doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
He's one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He was thorough, and was able to diagnose and treat a foot fracture that three other doctors couldn't find. Not only that but he was friendly and very good at explaining exactly what was wrong. Then he detailed a treatment that is working for me and helped with the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
Dr. Stoddard was very patient and listened to my concerns. He took the time to explain everything to me. I would definitely recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
Thank you for the care and concern you have given me. When we first met you were the 3rd doctor who said I might lose my toe. However, over the course of several months, following your plan, my toe was able to be saved. I thank God that I was blessed with the right people and medications and facilities to care for me. Even though I live in a remote area, we are fortunate to have someone of your talent here. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
I have flat feet and I have had foot pain for a long time because of my flat feet. Dr. Stoddard was very helpful offering multiple suggestions on ways to help. While he mentioned surgery as an option, I appreciated how he told me about other, less-expensive options. I had my feet scanned for orthotics and will be returning to pick them up as soon as they are finished.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
I really appreciated the great care from Dr. Stoddard and his staff during my visit. I would definitely recommend Dr Stoddard to others. Thank you so much!! Shannan Kennedy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
The appointment was really informative, and the doctor was super good about getting me the information I needed for me to take care of my injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
Dr. Stoddard took the time to hear my questions and explain my procedure clearly. He didn't rush and was very patient when I made a last-minute request. He was both professional and amiable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
I took my 87-year-old mom in for a general health check on her foot. Dr. Stoddard was professional, friendly, and easy to talk to. He did a lovely job of clipping her nails and making sure she had no neuropathy or unusual tingling in her feet (she is also diabetic). We liked him enough to make another appointment to come back in 9 weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
So far I am very impressed. He was very kind and very thorough. He spent the time explaining things and looking closely to find an answer for me.
Knowledgeable and gentle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
I was very impressed with Dr. Stoddard. He spent quite a bit of time with my daughter. He listened and answered questions. He gave us steps to help my daughter heal her injury. He was so kind with my daughter and genuinely cared about her. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
Dr. Stoddard is very friendly and personable while being reassuring that he will provide the best care he can give.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
He was very approachable and friendly. He was very competent and cared about my well being. He was very responsive to questions and helpful with follow up. I would recommend him to anyone and would see him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stoddard, DPM?
He addressed all my concerns, answered all of my questions, and went above and beyond in making sure I have what I need to recover. He answered all of my questions clearly and completely. He helped me understand my situation and how to recover. He always seemed focused on me when seeing me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Stoddard?

Summit Foot and Ankle

• Mon: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
    • Tue: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stoddard treats patients.

Compare Providers