Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Stiebel

Palm Beach Sports Medcn/Ortho

4440 Beacon Cir Ste 100 West Palm Beach, FL 33407

Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD is a sports medicine specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. He specializes in sports medicine.

Dr. Stiebel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stiebel

Dr. Stiebel?
Dr. Stiebel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD
We flew down to Palm Beach from Northville, Michigan to meet with Dr. Stiebel and get his opinion on the bicep and rotator cuff damage. Dr. Stiebel graciously offered to perform all the surgeries necessary AND Dr. Stiebel and Kirsten actually made the whole surgery process enjoyable. It was fun flying to Palm Beach to see them. I already know how great the results are for Dr. Stiebel’s repair of my massive injury to both my bicep and my rotator cuff because I NOW have 100 % mobility and strength in my right arm and shoulder. Dr. Richard Ng, my Family Doctor has expressed an amazement with the quality of Dr. Stiebel’s work. Several of my Clients are Heart Surgeons and General Practitioners. They have also complemented Dr. Matthew Stiebel’s work. When more than a dozen Doctors have all used the word “Amazing” to describe the results, my shoulder feels even better. I truly enjoyed everything about working with Dr. Matthew Stiebel and Kirsten. I miss flying to Palm Beach to see them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
A true professional and current in his medical knowledge. Dr. Stiebel articulated all options from “do nothing” to “temporary relief” options to arthroscopic surgery. I opted for the surgery clearly understanding the risk factors for my age and health profiles, the expected recovery stages and durations and the pain mitigation protocols available. On office visits Dr. Stiebel was always friendly, symptomatically inquisitive, informative and non-rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
I had a shoulder operation by Dr. Stiebel he repaired my labrum and bicep tendon. I felt very comfortable and knew he was the one to do the surgery. He wanted to hear what my life entailed that was affected by the surgery and what I wanted to get back to post surgery. He diagnosed my injury correctly when evaluating me, before he suggested I had an mri done to see if needed surgery. He is kind of Dr. to go past the extra mile for a patient, I was so happy and felt so lucky to have Dr. Stiebel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
I've seen several of the top surgeons in the past for my knees as a former Ohio State wrestler. Dr. Stiebel is the top surgeon I have been to thus far. I will continue to see him if I have another problem. If you are an elite athlete or just one with an orthopedic problem, Dr. Stiebel is the one you should see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
Think twice before you have an Arthrosurface implant done in your knee by Dr. Stiebel. I had the surgery in Novemeber 2017. I was 46 then. A year after the surgery I am facing a total knee replacement to fix the mess that Dr. Stiebel created in my knee. I had gone to him for a year after the surgery complaining about the pain, inability to climb stairs or curbs and difficulty walking. I was told to go to a spin class to build my quad muscles. Kind of difficult to go to a spin class if you cannot
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
I've had meniscus knee repair and rotator cuff shoulder surgery performed by Dr.Stiebel. I was quite pleased with the pre-surgical consultation and thoroughness explaining the procedure. The surgery itself met my expectations. His assistant Kirsten is excellent and unlike some medical facilities you are made to feel like a person here. I also highly recommend the physical therapy department especially Eric Wanner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
I had a torn pectoral. It was misdiagnosed, by the time I found out it was too late and no surgeon wanted to touch me. I did my research and Dr. Stiebel is the best practicing surgeon that performs this surgery. No metal anchors are used, muscle is put into 20mm groove in the bone and is securely tied, it eventually fuses with the bone. I needed a tendon graft because I had two years of atrophy, which increased my recovery from 6 to 8 months. Had to pay out of pocket $15K, well worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
I am very fortunate to have Dr. Stiebel as my surgeon. He did an excellent job of repairing my broken leg. His medical knowledge, patient caring attitude and patient focus are most impressive. Dr. Stiebel should be recognized as an exceptional surgeon. I would highly recommend him Thanks to Dr. Stiebel I am now walking. Also, I would like to recognize Kirsten, Dr. Stiebel's assistant. She is most efficient, friendly, caring, energetic and knowledgeable. Hats off to Kirsten.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
Unfortunately, I had an awful experience with Dr. Matthew Stiebel. I sought him out in January 2015 after I blew out my knee skiing. I had my first two initial surgeries with him (reconstruction and then debridement) and recently had my 7th surgery (as a healthy 29 year old) to try to correct issues from the initial surgeries and recovery protocol. Due to the completely wrong protocol post-surgery I now have life-long issues that impact my daily life that I am still trying to deal with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
Dr. Stiebel is the only Dr. we have felt completely confident of. After seeing other orthopedic specialists in P.B. Co., who told my husband there was “nothing that could be done,” Dr. Stiebel did do something and relieved years of aggravation/pain my husband had with a knee issue. Dr. Stiebel is truly the best and so it would stand to reason he would have the best assistant, Kirsten to help with patients. She goes above and beyond to help in any way she can and always with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
I had a dislocated tibia and fibula fracture and needed surgery. I did my research and chose Palm Beach Sports Medicine, particularly Dr. Stiebel. He is very professional and does things by the book. He graduated from Yale magnacum laude and did his residency at McGill which is super impressive. His office is the full package. Barely a wait, staff is super nice, and the PT is in the same building. His assistant Kirsten is a sweetheart. Dr. Stiebel performed my surgery at Jupiter Medical Center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
Dr. Stiebel is a great and caring Dr. I would recommend him to anyone. Both him and his nurse Kirsten are amazing. Always available by email to answer any questions I have super fast.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
Dr. Stiebel and his staff, especially his nurse Kirsten, are excellent. They are kind, knowledgeable, sympathetic and easy to talk to. Always willing to talk with me and explain anything. I had a total hip replacement in January and I am recovering very well with good mobility and at this point pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Stiebel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
When having knee surgery, Dr. Stiebel really made me feel comfortable as I was extremely scared due to this being my first surgery. I was very impressed with all of the staffs kindness and understanding. It made it a very good experience. I have talked to several friends and family and have recommended to them if they ever needed an Orthopedic Surgeon. Thank you Chirsten and Dr. Stiebel. You guys are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
Dr. Stiebel did both of my rotater cuff's - Unbelievably good - I would highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
DR Stiebel did a rotator cuff surgery on me in October/2015. One year later I am like a new person. Surgery was an overwhelming success. His care pre surgery was focused and insightful. Post surgery, his plan and commitment to my recovery was direct, involved and 100% participatory. Dr's. staff was always accessible and caring, completely mirroring the Dr's. My shoulder is stronger and better than it ever was. Dr Stiiebel did incredible work. Always available and accessible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Stiebel, who replaced part of my left knee in 2014 and repaired a torn ligament in my left foot in 2016. Matt's a model of professionalism and caring. He's smart, funny and very knowledgeable. As I present with a number of unrelated medical conditions, he rises to the challenge of managing them all without compromising treatment of my orthopedic issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
Dr. Stiebel performed a Reverse Shoulder Replacement six months ago. I am able to swim, have full range of motion, PAIN FREE and could play golf. His staff and associates are the best. I highly recommend his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?
He did a knee replacement on me in April 2016 I can do things now that I could not do for the last two years before it was done
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Stiebel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stiebel?

• Sports Medicine

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine

Dr. Stiebel accepts

Dr. Stiebel accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Stiebel treats your condition or procedure

• Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fracture

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stiebel treats patients.