Dr. Matthew Steuer, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMale

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Matthew Steuer, DMD is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Matthew Steuer, DMD

Colorado Springs Oral & Facial Surgery

1644 Medical Center Pt Ste 101 Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Compare Dr. Matthew Steuer, DMD with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Steuer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Steuer

4.0

Dr. Steuer was unaware of/ ignored guidelines
Dr. Steuer was completely unaware of/ignored current (AHA and ACC) guidelines for use of antibiotics prior to a biopsy procedure. I have an artificial heart valve. I stopped by his office after a dental appointment because my dentist suggested I see an oral surgeon about some small lesions on my gum. Without an appointment, Dr. Steuer proposed an oral punch biopsy on the spot without pre-medicating with antibiotics. I didn't feel comfortable doing that, so I declined. Afterward, I checked with my cardiologist who was shocked at Dr. Steuer's recommendation because current guidelines state that whenever the oral mucosal membrane is perforated, antibiotic prophylaxis is necessary to prevent endocarditis. I have absolutely NO confidence in Dr. Steuer and will never go back and would never recommend. Even though I did not have an appointment, I received a bill weeks later requiring that I pay for 10 minutes of dangerous advice.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Steuer, DMD?
I had two wisdom teeth removed on my visit. #32 was partially impacted and #1 was not erupted/exposed. Dr. Steuer and his staff were very thorough and explained the what my procedure was going to entail. The entire process was stress free and was a pleasant experience. Dr. Steuer and his staff were very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Steuer to anyone looking for an oral surgeon.
Stacey Milenski – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Steuer, DMD?
Great Doctor, what you would want in any doctor, professional, caring, genital, shows concern for his patients, puts you at ease. Is what anyone could or would want in a Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Steuer to anyone needing any oral sugery.
George Alfonso – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Steuer, DMD?
We had an emergency tooth extraction on a Friday night. My wife had 2 root canals the day before, and she we in extreme pain. Our Endodontist called Dr. Steuer to see if he could see my wife to help with the tooth. Not only did he meet us with his assistant and extract the tooth, he never made us feel bad about messing up his evening. "Let's get her out of pain so she can have a nice weekend". He was caring and efficient.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Steuer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Steuer?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery