Dr. Matthew Stanishewski, DO

Dr. Matthew Stanishewski, DO

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Matthew Stanishewski, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Bennington, VT and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010 and specializes in rheumatology.

140 Hospital Dr Ste 307

Bennington, VT 05201

Learn about Dr. Stanishewski

See how frequently Dr. Stanishewski performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Limb Pain

Dr. Stanishewski's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Vermont.

• Temple University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Stanishewski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stanishewski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stanishewski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stanishewski's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stanishewski to family and friends

Dr. Stanishewski's Performance

What a nice and caring physician! He always treats me with respect and gives me a clear plan of action. I appreciate that he lets me know when treatments may or may not work but why we try them anyway. I feel like he cares and is doing everything he can to help me find long term solutions for my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Stanishewski LISTENED to my symptoms, which are rather vague, and he looked at my blood work, which was inconclusive. He figured out a plan and explained the plan to me. He also explained what he would do if his initial plan did not work. Fortunately it did, but even if it did not, he had a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
If I could give zero stars, that would be more fitting for my experience. I'm disabled with Sjrogren's Syndrome and he man handled me like I had no joint/muscle pain. He originally refused me as a patient b/c I also suffer from Fibromyalgia and he does not treat that condition. He was rude to me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Stan is a young doctor and highly educated in the latest technology and very personable. He will take a personal interest in each one of his patients and choose the best course of action. I highly recommend this doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He has gone the extra mile for me every time. I would recommend him with NO reservations. He's getting me through a very bad knee problem right now.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Stanishewski?