Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Sorensen

Weil Foot & Ankle Institute, Libertyville, IL

1900 Hollister Dr # 160 Libertyville, IL 60048

Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Libertyville, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Podiatric Studies-Des Moines University-Des Moines, Iowa in 2005 and specializes in podiatric surgery, reconstructive orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Sorensen accepts

Dr. Sorensen accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Sorensen's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Morton's Neuroma

84.88372093023256%

Dr. Sorensen?
Dr. Sorensen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM
I had ankle surgery from Dr. Sorensen a year ago after I took a nasty fall and managed to tear three ligaments and break a bone. It took a year, but I’m back to normal at long last. Through it all Dr. Sorensen and his staff, Amanda and Suzanne, were always there to answer any questions guiding me through surgery and the recovery process. You couldn’t be in better hands. Huge thanks to Dr. Sorensen and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
I have seen 16 doctors over 3 1/2 years; 2 surgeries with zero positive results. I was in constant pain and unable to walk more than very short distances. I was unable to do even minor household chores. I have been seeing Dr. Sorenson for the past year and a half. Iam now able to walk with minimal to moderate pain up to 1/2 an hour. Iam also able to do much more around the house including working in my wood shop. His staff (Amanda and Suzanne)are also top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Sorenson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Dr. Sorensen has kept me informed and answered all of my questions. He has listened to my concerns and given me options to take care of them. He directed me to a great therapist to help me with my recovery. He has been kind and shown concern about the affects of the surgery. He has made sure that the followup appointments were made. His nursing staff has been upbeat and helpful. They try to accommodate my needs make me feel as though they care about me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Sorensen was very positive. He explained everything in the medical version as well as a version patients can understand. I needed surgery and he handled the before and after care very well and all the staff at the Kenosha location learned were very nice and welcoming. One negative, is that Dr. Sorensen did not spend much time with me during my visits (after surgery); however, my healing was very textbook with no complication. I definitely recommend Dr. Sorensen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Walking better than I have in years. Could not ask for better results from the surgery Dr. Sorensen performed on my foot !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
I had torn tendon and ligaments in both ankles. Dr. Sorensen operated on both ankles and I am happy to state that I am back on my feet with no issues. I highly recommend Dr. Sorensen to anyone that is having feet issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
I had both instep fusions and tendon repair for some major issues with pain/arthritis and walking. All his work was done excellently! I have NO pain. The fusions, I'm dealing with because you DO loose some flexibility... BUT NOT enough to restrict me in my workouts, jogs, cycling, walking etc... I feel his bedside manner is great as well. Takes his time to answer questions. Highly recommend Dr. Sorensen and his staff was amazing as well. VERY caring and kind ladies!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Sorensen who treated me for a broken ankle due to a fall. He offered two options and one was surgery which I ended up having. It was a great experience from start to finish with no pain and a clear understanding of expectations. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff at the office are capable, caring and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
I already have referred a new patient to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Excellent doctor and staff. I had a total ankle replacement and I feel he is one of the best. I recommend him to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Dr. Sorensen, Amanda and the entire team are absolutely amazing. I was recommended to Dr. Sorensen from my Orthopedic Surgeon after I had a pretty horrible foot injury (multiple injuries). Dr. Sorensen did surgery on my foot and I am extremely grateful for the team who worked with me during my recovery. They were all so compassionate, helpful, encouraging and always there - no matter what day or time. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated such care and compassion!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Very comforting experience during a difficult time in my life. Dr. Sorensen called me on his time off to advise me when I had post procedure concerns. Excellent staff good communication, worked well as a team.
Excellent in every way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Dr. Sorensen, immediately from the start, was truly concerned about my injury and how to get a favorable outcome. Throughout the entire procedure he took great pride in the final outcome. You see I’m a line officer on a fire department looking to finish 30 years and retire as healthy as I can. Dr. Sorensen’s surgical procedure is state of the art resulting in less pain. His entire staff is so professional and polite. Dr. Sorensen is also a great mentor to so many interns. Thank You Lt. C. W.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Dr. Sorensen and his staff answered all my questions precisely short and to the point. We went through all the pros/cons regarding surgery and determined the best path for my expectations of wellness. I had a successful ankle surgery and pretty much back to pre-injury within 6 months. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Dr. Sorensen did a fantastic job repairing my ankle. After working with a general practice Dr. that misdiagnosed my injury, I finally fired that Dr. and found another that quickly referred me to Dr. Sorensen. He saw that I had torn ligament and tendons as well as a bone fracture that may have caused more damage after being left untreated for 2 years. The surgery was scheduled promptly and I was finally on the road to recovery. I'm 1 year out from surgery and feeling great. Finally active again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
Dr. Sorensen (and his team) are awesome. I met him last year and he helped me tremendously. This year, he did surgery on my ankle and I have been healing well. He is always on time (if not early) and he explained all the pros and cons regarding surgery. His staff is also wonderful! I couldn't drive and my dad took me too my initial appointments after surgery and he also remarked that the staff was so friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
I was in constant pain before seeing Dr. Sorensen, even during the night. Now, a year after my Achilles’ tendon surgery, I am back to my normal life. I can do everything without any hint of pain. I would recommend Dr. Sorensen and his staff to anyone suffering with podriatic problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
I could not be happier. Although my foot surgery was more serious than I anticipated, and the recovery and PT was not easy, the end results have been excellent. My goal was to be able to walk, carry my clubs and play golf in three months. Dr. Sorensen was very aware of my goal. He assured me it would happen and it did. I highly recommend Dr. Sorensen. BTW- Amanda and Suzanne are also great. They did much to make my experience positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Sorensen, DPM?
I came to Dr. Sorensen a week before my scheduled surgery with an ortho. He explained exactly what needed to be done and I canceled my surgery and scheduled with him. He is amazing in his work, patient care and went with my dry humor. Thank you and your amazing staff for helping my foot journey go a lot smoother than I could have hoped for.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sorensen?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sorensen treats patients.