Dr. Matthew Soff, MD

Dr. Matthew Soff, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Matthew Soff, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Plantation, FL and has been practicing for 36 years. He specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Digestive CARE

201 NW 82nd Ave Ste 202

Plantation, FL 33324

• America's Health Choice
  • America's Health Insurance Plans
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • CareOregon
  • Careplus
  • CareSource
  • CeltiCare Health

Learn about Dr. Soff

See how frequently Dr. Soff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Anal or Rectal Pain
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Dr. Soff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Soff "The delivery of high quality of health care requires multiple skills.

My approach during every patient visit is to combine modern scientific knowledge with old fashioned compassion and caring.  I have found that by taking the time to listen to the concerns of every patient, the correct plan of evaluation and treatment becomes clear.  The key, however, is taking the time and actually listening.

Yet while I maintain a friendly, upbeat atmosphere in the office, I bring the most modern of scientific research to my dietary recommendations, my drug, vitamin and herbal recommendations and my recommendations for stress management and exercise.  It's the perfect marriage of compassion and science.

After each visit, I look for the patient to have a reassuring peace of mind.  That peace of mind comes from the knowledge that each treatment plan is tailored to their particular needs.   Together, we can keep healthy people well, and restore health to those who need it.

I truly look forward to seeing you in the office."

• Gastroenterology

• St Elizabeths Hosp Tufts University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979
  • St Elizabeths Hosp Tufts University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Soff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Soff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soff to family and friends

Dr. Soff's Performance

I cannot recommend Dr. Soff because I never met him. I arrived on time for a 2pm appointment and was still waiting at 4:05pm. I left. A day to schedule future procedures should be routine by now. The room where my vital signs were taken was filthy and neglected; stained rug that had not been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We want to apologize for these inconveniences. Our Plantation office is in a transition period and moving to a newer location this year. Each of our patients are treated with care and respect and the entire patient experience is critically important to us from how they are spoken to to the care they are given and the appearance of the facility. We apologize for not meeting your expectations but we will strive to exceed all patients idea of what a great doctor visit should be.

If you want a doctor that listen's and takes the time to answer all your questions Dr. Soff is the kind of doctor that you want to see.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This guy has a enthusiastic and friendly demeanor. He took the time to thoroughly listen, document and explain. His easy to follow lifestyle changes and medicinal supplements has, so far, relieved me of the abdominal cramping that I experienced. Thanks Doc! See you in a few weeks for me follow-up....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If you need a doctor with a personal touch, this is the man. While he is providing the best advice and gastroenterology services, he keeps the mood light and easy. It makes going to the doctor a little bit easier.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Soff for over 20 years and have nothing but praises for him and his staff. He listens to your concerns, he is patient and caring and will give you 100% every time you visit. He is very knowledgeable and explains our treatment and options clearly. We are...more

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Soff at Digestive CARE