Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Matthew Sheffer, DDS
Dr. Matthew Sheffer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Joplin, MO. He is 44 years old.

5227 S Main St Ste B

• Guardian
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Sheffer

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Sheffer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sheffer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sheffer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sheffer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheffer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sheffer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheffer to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Sheffer's Performance
in Joplin, MO |
Dr. Sheffer is tough, professional, and gets in there and gets the job done. Very good with local pain blocking injections. Only rough part is the wait to get in to see him. Put yourself on their "call" list and staff will possibly call you for an earlier appointment if there's a cancellation. Very happy with him and wouldn't consider going elsewhere for complex dental procedures!
Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Shaffer and staff are wonderful. They were able to schedule my wisdom teeth extraction one week in advance because I had a very short window of time to have the surgery and recover before the start of college classes. And when issues with my Insurance came up (on the end of the insurance company) the staff was incredibly patient and helped me resolve the issue with patients. Definitely would recommend Dr. Shaffer at Joplin Oral Surgery!
Carl Junction, MO |
Excellent service! Dr. Sheffer and the staff of Joplin Oral Surgery were outstanding!
Joplin, MO |
Extremely disappointed in the care my son received having two teeth removed. The staff was rude to my son, did not give him proper pain medication. I would NEVER recommend this man to anyone.
in Neosho, MO |
My dentist had recommended for years that i should get a back tooth that had broken & had decay under a crown removed. Dr. Sheffer was excellent in calming my fears. The staff was remarkable in taking my calls post surgery because I was worried. He seen me 2 additional times to calm my fear. 5?
in Joplin, MO |
Assistant is obnoxious and has a terrible attitude. The dr wouldnt even to me too address my dental needs. if given choice DO NOT visit this dentist. EVER.
in Carthage, MO |
Two appointments with Dr Sheffer - one for consultation and one for extraction of all 4 impacted wisdom teeth for my 15-year-old son. The Dr and all of the staff we encountered were very knowledgeable and personable! The procedure and expectations for recovery were completely explained by Dr and staff (and a video) and all of our questions were answered.
in Joplin, MO |
I was put in the chair & left alone with an IV in my arm for about 20 minutes. No one came to check on me. Staff was very unfriendly and not welcoming at all. The nurse was upset about another coworker and was slamming drawers and whispering to another co-worker about the office drama. I strongly urge anyone to look elsewhere for oral surgery...
in Miami Ok |
Exceptional care. I didn't have much pain at all after the prodedure
in Webb City, MO |
I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted at once (with full sedation- I have 0 pain tolerance). Dr. Sheffer came in and talked to us n answered our questions. He was very nice n personable. My husband tells me he only had to wait 20 min! I was still awake when my husband n mom left me and within 20 min, I was completely asleep n had all 4 teeth extracted!!! Amazing! It is the day after, and I have 0 pain! I was thinking I would be miserable all weekend....nope! Heading out to shop now!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Sheffer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sheffer?

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry