Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 79

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Long Branch, NJ and has over 54 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate medical school in 1968.

Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD

Matthew M Schiff Psychiatrist

170 Morris Ave Ste C Long Branch, NJ 07740

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Schiff with our nearby Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists at Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center Brick.

Make an appointment at Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center Brick today at (732) 201-3872.

These providers are on the medical staff of Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center Brick.

Dr. Schiff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schiff

Dr. Schiff

I am now almost 43 years old and started to see Dr. Schiff since I was 14. He had been my doctor for almost 20 years till I moved up to Boston to work as a Software Engineer for many prestigious companies, presently I work for IBM Waston Health Imaging. He saved my life. I turned everything around. I cannot say enough kind words except for THANK YOU DR. SCHIFF!!!!
Chris in ACTON, MA – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD?
I saw Dr. Schiff for several years after a bad accident and had trauma to my head. He was so awesome. He listened, and talked, and I got a lot out of his sessions. I brought my friend and he was honest with her which is refreshing. I would recommend him without a doubt.
Barbara in Ocean Grove NJ – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD?
Have been seeing Doctor Schiff since 2003. After being out of state on a few occasions in the past 13 years and having to find another Doctor & having horrible sessions with other psychiatrists- I understood what the definition of a great therapist is in the field of psychology. I was blessed finding such an amazing doctor early on in life- he who knows me better then I know myself! his sessions were worth the REASONABLE fee,other MDs money was their main objective in being therapists. LUV CATHY
Bradley Beach, NJ – Mar 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schiff?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

1969
U Ill Coll Med Hosp
1968
New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate

Does Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Schiff accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD's office located?

Dr. Schiff's office is located at 170 Morris Ave Ste C, Long Branch, NJ 07740. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Schiff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Matthew Schiff, MD?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey