Dr. Matthew Robin, DO

Adult Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Robin

Brightland Health

561 W Diversey Pkwy Ste 217 Chicago, IL 60614

Dr. Matthew Robin, DO is an adult psychiatry specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2008 and specializes in adult psychiatry.

Dr. Robin accepts

Dr. Robin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Choice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Robin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Robin performs this procedure more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Robin's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robin

Dr. Robin?
Dr. Robin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Robin, DO
In the world we live in today, it is difficult to make important personal connections, especially with a psychiatrist. Dr. Robin restores my faith in the concept that patients are just a file number to doctors. He truly wants to help people and listens and cares to what you have to say. He also makes himself available by email! Anyone unhappy with their current treatment or thinking about seeing someone/starting treatment, I hands down recommend Dr Robin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
I saw Dr. Robin and found him to be very helpful. He was closer to my age than my dads' age, which I liked because he related to me on my level. He asked a lot of important questions about me and went over many treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
Dr. Robin is fantastic. He's always prompt and courteous. He really made me feel like I was being heard and gave me great advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
Dr. Robin has been helping me for years. He has exceptional bed side manor. He listens and takes his time focusing on your needs. I would definitely recommend making an appointment with Dr. Robin if you are looking for someone that wants to get to know you and truly help you. My mental health has never been better since I have been in Dr. Robin's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
Dr. Robin had taken up of the position of my previous, now retired psychiatrist and I couldn't be more ecstatic. His educated decision to augment my current medication regimen for Anxiety/OCD has given relief I have never known before. Instead of operating at 60% efficiency in life, I'm now around 95%. Forgive the cliche, but in doing so he has given me a new lease on life. On top of a miracle decision that seemed to come so natural to him, he is friendly,patient, lends his ear and doesn't rush!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
I wasn’t sure about how Dr. Robin would help me when we first met. I have a brain injury and ptsd from my service in military. I had essentially given up on ever managing all my issues. He proved himself by going above and beyond to help me and has time and again ever since. He has earned my trust and respect and I would recommend him to anyone who needs/wants help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
I wouldn’t recommend seeing Dr Robin to anyone. He barely communicates with patients and doesn’t seem to care about how medications are working. He rarely asks about symptoms and how the medications have been working and doesn’t explain anything unless you ask him specific questions. He seems very unenthusiastic and rushes through the appointment. Overall I haven’t been happy with my experiences and find him very unhelpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
Dr. Matthew Robin is one psychiatrist who I can say genuinely cares about his patients and his work. He takes everything into consideration, is very receptive to feedback and is just generally incredibly conscientious. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation. His professionalism and authentic concern and kindness are unsurpassed by anyone I've seen before. Thank you for everything you do, Dr. Robin! It is much appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
From my first consultation with Dr. Robin, he put me immediately at ease with his relaxed and sympathetic disposition.. He took the time to really listen to my issues/needs prior to beginning his required intake questions. Each of my visits thereafter, I have never felt rushed as he always continues to learn more about me both clinically as well as personally. Of course I give Dr. Robin my highest recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
While I've only seen Dr. Robin once so far, I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a psychiatrist. He is an excellent listener and was more than helpful working with my insurance to find a medicine that was covered. He also took my thoughts and concerns into consideration and was very empathetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. Robin. I have been seeing him this last year because I work in an office environment that is not conducive to my concentration issues. He diagnosed me on the first visit and I have been perfect ever since. He is very easy to talk to and an excellent listener. I highly recommend him if you live in the Chicagoland or Northwest, IN area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?
Dr. Robin is kind and understanding. I've been taking my 17 yr old daughter to see him and we just had our 4th appt with him. He's listens and takes my opinion into consideration. He's helping my daughter and I'm grateful. Having great results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robin, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Robin?

• Adult Psychiatry