Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD

Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Portsmouth, NH. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.

Appledore Neurology Associates

• ODS Health Plan
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson enjoys building a strong relationship with patients.  He enjoys discussing recommended tests and/or medication options for patients to have a full understanding of their treatment plan.

Dr. Robertson is a general neurologist providing care for patients with a variety of neurological disorders such as epilepsy, headaches, stroke, peripheral neuropathy and memory disorders.  He has a particular interest in multiple sclerosis.  Dr. Robertson also assists patients with sleep related problems including sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, and insomnia.

Dr. Robertson's Experience

Dr. Robertson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Huntington's Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• University of Mn Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Duke University Hospital
  • Stanford University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Robertson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robertson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robertson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robertson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robertson to family and friends
Dr. Robertson's Performance
in Dover, NH |
I have been to doctors in Boston and Dartmouth and here to see Dr. Robertson. I didn't realize I didn't have to travel , to find of the best doctors. I have a complicated nervous system. He has helped me control pain, find out what is casusing the problem too. He listens to my issues and always is caring. He explains what he thinks the next treatise should be, and never gives up,I also have a memory problem and goes out of his way and gives me written notes and talks to my wife on the phone .
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Matthew and his Staff were on time and on target. Felt like I was a valued patient. Doc was easy to talk to and easy to understand, as he explained options etc.... It is obvious that he is a people person, as is his Staff.. Keep up the great Red Carpet treatment of those coming to see you and your Staff for help. Gill
in Lee NH |
Twice visited the Doctor and found him to be one of the best I have seen. He is very sharp and through. He spends whatever time is needed and explains the situation completwly
Newington, NH |
Dr. Robertson is one of the best physicians I have encountered. Not only is he well qualified and knowledgeable, but his manner is personable and caring.
in York, ME |
I had a new diagnosis that effects my life on daily basis, This was my first appointment with him. My parents were with me as well. He discussed the illness, the treatment and what to expect down the road. We all left there more comfortable the diagnosis. he spent about an hour with us and ensured all questions were answered.
Dover, NH |
Very professional staff and office. They immediately brought me in and quickly saw me. Great job.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Great visit....always shows a genuine and caring person to me....
Rye, NH |
Dr. Robertson was both professional and personable making one feel at ease immediately. He listens intently to you and truly cares about you as a person.
in Portsmouth, NH |
I met Dr. Robertson when I took my son to see him for sleep issues. I was so impressed, I left the neurologist I had been seeing for 16 years, to become a patient. It's a decision I haven't regretted. As a person with chronic headaches, it's difficult to find treatments that work well. I thought I had exhausted all options. Dr. Robertson isn't afraid to try new things. It's given me hope that there is relief out there. I would and do recommend him to anyone. You can tell he loves his work!
in Hampton, NH |
I have seen Dr. Robertson three times and each time was treated with the best medical attention, expertise and time necessary to address all my concerns. The Seacoast is very lucky to have him!!
in Charlton, MA |
I am amazed at what transpired yesterday. My mother, 72 years old and battling memory issues, showed up for her appointment with Dr. Robertson 15-20 minutes late. Again, she is seeing the doctor due to memory issues and was confused on the time of the appointment. The office sent her away stating "your late for your appointment and we can't see you now." Hearing this, I called this morning to confirm this is accurate. I am amazed by the total lack of compassion from this doctor and his office.
Boston, MA |
Dr. Robertson was very patient and listened to my problems and questions.
in Somersworth, NH |
I would recommend Dr. Robertson to my family and friends because he was very attentive to my needs and concerns. He has done more to help me with my problems than any other doctor I have ever been to. I would trust him with my life. I guess I already do.
in Portsmouth, NH |
I was referred to Dr. Robertson for chronic insomnia. The experience with him has been the best I've had in a long time! He is thoughtful, knowledgable, easy to understand, a good listener, and a genuinely compassionate person. I highly recommend Dr Robertson should you ever need a neurologist.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Robertson was professional and with a good bedside manner. He made me feel comfortable and was personable. His examination was thorough and explained in detail the diagnosis and what steps were next for treatment. He listened to my concerns and I would highly recommend him for a neurologist.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Are you Dr. Robertson?