Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Robertson

Alpine Ear Nose and Throat

1120 E Elizabeth St Ste F101 Fort Collins, CO 80524

Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Fort Collins, CO and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Robertson accepts

Dr. Robertson accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Assurant Health
AvMed
Coventry Health Care
Guardian
Principal Financial Group
PacifiCare
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Robertson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergy Testing
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Common Cold
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Cough
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Malignant Bone Cancer of the Skull, Face, and Jaw
  • Mastoidectomy
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Parathyroid Surgery
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Tonsillitis
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wheezing
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Robertson usually enters the room with a fist-bump or high five with children and a cordial conversation with adults. He will usually ask about your job or family to try to get to know you. He has a "no-nonsense" approach to ENT problems and will...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

4.3

Dr. Robertson?
Dr. Robertson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD
I have been a patient of Dr Robertson's for 5 years and recommend him to anyone needind an ENT. Aside from his immense knowledge in the field, his bedside manner is wonderful! He is genuine, caring and truly takes a personal interest in his patients. I am cancer free because of Dr Robertson and his team! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
After 18 years of using inhalers, Dr. Robertson found that I had webbing in my trachea that was severely restricting my breathing. I also had large nodules on my thyroid in the area where the webbing formed in my trachea. Dr. Robertson did the first surgery for freezing the webbing and opening up my trachea so I could breathe, and later removed half of my thyroid and the nodules, as well as a procedure to open up the trachea again where the webbing had grown back. He was persistent in finding the problem, and finding solutions for these unusual problems when no other doctor would look beyond prescribing inhalers. He has a great bedside manner and is kind and funny. He explained each surgery so my husband and I were very comfortable and prepared for the surgeries and the possible side effects. His wonderful assistant, Nadine, called promptly with test results and was available for other questions. I highly recommend Dr. Robertson and appreciate his expertise and persistence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I think Dr. Robertson is an exceptional Dr. , who I highly recommend. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and he was the surgeon that removed it. I could not be more pleased with his care, concern and professionalism. He made personal calls to check on me and make sure I was comfortable with procedures I was facing. My surgery went perfect as planned. I am healing fast and doing great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Dr. Robertson has helped many family members. My niece came from CA to have him perform surgery for thyroid cancer. He just recently performed surgery for me to remove a parotid gland tumor. Both of our recoveries were amazing...minimal pain, minimum scarring, post care outstanding! I would trust Dr. Robertson with all care related to ENT conditions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I accompanied my girlfriend for her visit, and Dr. Robertson "heard" my voice and knew I had an issue as well. I had a deviated septum, and he fixed me so perfectly. I can't remember ever being able to breathe like this ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Dr. Robertson has a caring and compassionate attitude which puts you at ease. He is very professional and bestows confidence. He takes his time and always answers any and all questions. He is an exceptional physician - I highly recommend him! His staff is also exceptionally efficient and nice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Dr. Robertson is hands down the best ENT doctor/surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to work with during my ten years as a scrub tech in the operating room. Dr. Robertson is extraordinarily skilled not only in surgery but in his bedside/office manners as well, treating everyone, patients, families, nurses, all healthcare professionals with respect and kindness. I only recommend Dr. Robertson. My mom and cousin from California are recent patients that received his EXCEPTIONAL care and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Dr. Robertson is the best there is. This is our second surgery performed by him. His warm, respectful and considerate nature is only superceeded by his superior expertise. He knew EXACTLY what to do for our two year old son, and all went precisely as he described. We went from having an ear infection every two weeks to none in the last 8 months. Then the tonsil/adenoid removal changed everything - we all sleep, our boy is rested, our lives are better. So thankful for Nadine and Dr Robertson. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Dr. Robertson is great, highly recommended on all fronts. Spends lots of time with patients until all and any questions are exhausted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I had a parotidectomy with Dr. Matt Robertson and was very pleased with just how good a surgeon he was. No surgery is any fun but it was about the best it could be with him. He is a no B. S. doctor and I appreciate that from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
In October 2018 I had a left hemithyroidectomy. Dr Robertson spent time in the initial consultation explaining the procedure, reviewing my CT scan and explaining in detail the potential outcomes in a conversational, easy to understand manner. Dr Robertson is a very caring individual. He was also very reassuring with my wife, gave her a hug, and made sure her questions were answered. Surgery went exceptionally well, and I will use him again with any ENT issues in the future, outstanding surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Very friendly personality, made me feel like I was an old friend. Dr. Robertson took the time to show me my scans and explain things. Answered my questions in a way I could understand. While in the hospital, he listened to my concerns after surgery and followed up by phone after I went home. Would highly recommend him for your ENT issues. Kudos to PVH as well, during surgery they kept my family informed every step of the way and took good care of me, never waited more than a minute for help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I Love dr Robertson..I had a pre cancer melonoma ..I didn't even know I had it..he did my surgery..he is the best..he is my angle..I would recommend him to anyone..he is great..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Dr. Robertson is an amazing doctor and surgeon! I was Diagnosed with thyroid cancer and was originally set up to have surgery with a different doctor, but because of unexpected circumstances the original doctor I was set up with was unable to perform the surgery on the date that I had set. I became pretty overwhelmed because I had everything planned around that date. When my husband and I asked what we could do Dr. Robertson stepped up and performed my surgery. I couldn’t be more thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
Dr. Robertson took such great care of me in my emergency. He was so caring and kind. I felt great comfort with him and his staff. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I had a GREAT experience with Dr. Robertson. His bedside manner is simply fantastic. I can't say enough good things about my care. He was very upfront with me about my procedure. He explained all the pros and cons about what would happen and what I could expect. The whole experience was good. His staff is GREAT also, everyone is very interested in listing to you. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Robertson to my family and friends for sure. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Robertson and Nadine. What wonderful, kind and loving people. I always knew they cared about me as a person. I never had a hospitalist, Dr Robertson personally called me about reports and even on week-ends. Prior to surgery Dr Robertson prayed with my son, granddaughter and me. You cannot see my large neck scare and my results were excellent. They are true professionals but they go way above and beyond that. So blessed to have met them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I feel mixed about Dr. Robertson and have decided to continue my care elsewhere. I saw him after a head injury, and he greeted me with a one arm bear hug. For my extremely sensitive head and concussed condition, this was jarring. That aside, he was friendly and did explain to what was going on. But my appt felt rushed, and nothing was elaborated on. What he may describe as 'candid', felt very blunt & gruff. Learning that my conditions were likely permanent in that way was tactless and isolating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Robertson! I went to him for a possible surgery and he not only explained everything to me but really listened to what I had to say. He didn’t want to rush into surgery, instead giving me lots of information to think about and having me get a second opinion. In the end I went with surgery and it was an amazing experience! Dr. Robertson truly cares! If you are looking for an ENT, then look no further, Dr. Robertson is your man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Robertson, MD?
I met Dr. Robertson in the PVH emergency room early one Sat. AM. He read my CT scan, explained why I was having severe headaches, identified some serious issues, and explained how they would addressed. He performed sinus surgery, relieving my headaches. He talked with me the next day and in a follow-up appt. about next steps. I am thankful for this competent, caring, straight-talking doctor. I deeply appreciate his focus, diligence and warmth. I highly recommend him as an excellent ENT doctor
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Robertson?

Alpine Ear Nose and Throat

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Robertson treats patients.

Poudre Valley Hospital