Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 37

Dr. Richardson

Texas Facial Aesthetics

6371 Preston Rd Ste 100 Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Frisco, TX. He is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Richardson to book an appointment.

Dr. Richardson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Richardson

Dr. Richardson?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (37)
  • Explained conditions well (37)
  • Listened & answered questions (37)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I’ve always been insecure about the size of my forehead for as long as I could remember, and I didn’t really know there was a surgery out there that could fix it; nose jobs and boob jobs are pretty common but how often do you hear of people getting hairline lowering procedures? After doing research for a couple of years and because I live near TX, I decided to make a consult with Dr. Richardson. He is friendly and qualified, the facility is nice, and the online pictures helped me make a final decision to go though with the procedure, which I got done in May 2020. For a month after you look a little strange with the cut healing and oily hair from the ointment, but I was really lucky in that I WFH from covid while recovering. The only side effect I had was an itchy scalp while my nerves were growing back. Now (10 mo. later) my scars have healed and are virtually invisible, and most importantly I don’t feel insecure and I’m very happy with my forehead. Would recommend 10/10.
Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
I went in for a non surgical nose job and Dr. Richardson did an amazing job!! My confidence is through the roof, the results were beyond what I was expecting, it turned out amazing! The nurses were also so friendly and helpful with it being my first time.
Ashley – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Amazing results with Hairline Lowering surgery. Dr. Richardson is a great surgeon! He is professional, skilled and he cares about his patients. Nurses and other staff are also amazing. Great experience.
Arielle – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Five Star Doctors and Office Staff do exist! Dr. Matt Richardson and his staff at Texas Facial Aesthetic are living proof. I rarely write reviews however, I remembered that when I was searching for a plastic surgeon, the reviews written by patients about their surgical procedures were so very helpful and played an important role in influencing my decision to chose what I hope would be the perfect surgeon. As a member of a medical family and nurse practitioner, I have an advantage for accessing honest information and critical appraisals from family members in the medical community and colleagues about which surgeons and physicians are considered the best in their field. In the past, I have confined my gratitude to just that private inner circle when I was guided in the direction of a skilled, competent and compassionate provider. However, today I am going public! Dr. Matt Richardson is simply the VERY BEST! I would chose him again and again! I recommend him without reservation!
Ellie Taft – Jun 15, 2020
Thank you so much for the glowing review! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Dr. Richardson performed reconstructive surgery on my nose after having a basil cell cancer spot removed. I was treated professionally in all phases of the procedure (pre-during-post). He did a fantastic job, and looks very natural. If you didn't know, you wouldn't be able to tell.
Jerry – Apr 26, 2020
Dr. Richardson's Reply – Flag
Thank you so much for sharing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
After consulting with several highly recommended plastic surgeons I chose Dr. Richardson. Dr. Richardson performed a mini lower face lift with neck lipo on me in December. A month after surgery I am very pleased with the results. The staff is very friendly and professional and the office is very clean. I would recommend them to my friends and family and plan to use their services in the future for myself.
Kimber – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Dr. Richardson did an amazing job on my nose reconstruction. He was awesome through the whole process. He answered any and questions I had. The office staff was outstanding. Highly recommend Dr. Richardson!
Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
I had several unsightly moles on my head. I have very short hair and they were very noticeable. I have had bad experiences in the past with other doctors removing moles from my head. This was not the case this time. Dr Richardson put me at ease and it was a very pleasant experience.
Oct 04, 2019
Dr. Richardson's Reply – Flag
Thank you very much for the kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Dr. Richardson did a wonderful job on my earlobe repair. I didn't experience any pain and my earlobes healed nice and quick. He was very kind and explained everything from beginning to end.
Annie Marie Nelson – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Richardson for a couple years now and I would highly recommend him ! He is very professional and so is his staff. He is very helpful with recommendations and I have been very happy with my results!
Jenny – Oct 01, 2019
Dr. Richardson's Reply – Flag
Thank you for sharing your experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
I finally found my doctor! Dr. Richardson’s skill, cleanliness, and non-pushy bedside manner are what I’ve been searching for here in the Frisco/West Plano area. This trip was for injections. I’m thrilled with the outcome! Booking a half-facelift for 2020 after I complete my PicoSure treatments. Couldn’t be more pleased!
pj – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Dr Richardson is great and his works provide beautiful results
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
I had a hair transplant procedure with Dr. Richardson and it was a fantastic experience from start to finish. Setting up my appointment was easy, and his staff was very helpful. During my meeting with him, he was very nice and easy to talk to. We went over all of my options and he explained everything about what he recommended. He spent a lot of time with me to answer all of my questions so I knew exactly what to expect. I really appreciated that he was very honest with me about what kind of results I could expect based on my specific type of hair loss. The morning of my procedure, he met with me again and went over exactly where the grafts would be placed to make sure that we were both on the same page. Everything went smoothly and he even checked in with me personally that evening to make sure I was doing well. I am now several months out from my treatment and seeing great results! I highly recommend Dr. Richardson for anyone dealing with hair loss and looking for a change!
DM006 – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Richardson if you are considering plastic surgery and/or skin care. Dr. Richardson and the extensive team are professional, caring and provide the ultimate customer/patient experience. The services they provide extend past the surgery to support healthy skin care long term. I am a patient for life. I conducted extensive research and had consultations with other plastic surgeons. Dr. Richardson’s well-run practice, credentials, portfolio of other patient successes and a genuine interest in my personal goals gained my trust and confidence. He will spend as much time with you as you need and is always on-time for my appointments. My results have been fantastic (very natural) and speak for them self. My other doctors have requested his contact information for services for themselves, not to mention many of my friends.
May 10, 2019
Dr. Richardson's Reply – Flag
Thank you so much for the glowing review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
I had a forehead reduction, chin implant and lower eye blepharoplasty performed by Dr Richardson. I had a fantastic experience. They made me feel very comfortable, answered all questions and concerns. And being an out of town patient they were VERY accommodating. I’m 3 weeks out and I’m loving my results. I would highly recommend him for any procedure he offers.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Dr. Richardson was fantastic during my facial reconstruction from a basal carcinoma. He kept me informed throughout the procedure and his attention to detail ensured that I had the least amount of scarring as possible. His staff is amazing and I would not go anywhere else for any future facial reconstruction. I’m excited to continue aesthetic services with his office to continue improving the condition of my skin. I highly recommend him!
Apr 26, 2019
Dr. Richardson's Reply – Flag
Thank you so much for sharing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Hair transplant procedure. Doctor has an excellent professional demeanor. He listens intently to your questions and concerns then gives a thorough explanation to all issues. Doctor has a pleasant personality and is easy to converse with. The office staff is most cordial and proficient. This was truly a remarkable experience.
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Exceptional otoplasty on 10 year old! Office staff was extremely informative and knowledgeable. Every office visit was perfect! My daughter was extremely nervous about having the procedure but desperately wanted it done. Dr. Richardson has excellent bedside manner and his surgery skills exceeded our expectation! We were thrilled with the results. The ear pinning was perfectly aligned and the results were beautiful! The surgery center staff and anesthesiologist were very caring as well!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
Wonderful bedside manner. Collaborative and honest. Truthful about treatment options needed or not needed. Had a great first time experience with facial treatment. Lovely office staff. Will Definitely go back to Dr Richardson when that time arises.
Frisco, TX – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Richardson and his whole team. Everyone in the office was so nice and definitely made my first experience getting a cosmetic procedure done so easy and painless. The office is beautiful and modern as well. I didn't have to wait even a minute both times I ended up visiting the office. I signed in and hadn't even sat down when someone came to get me. In and out in less than 30 minutes both times. If I ever need any work done in the future, I will definit
FriscoGuy in Frisco, TX – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Richardson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Richardson?

Our goal is to produce natural results that bring out a patient's inner confidence. The face is the most important representation of a person to the outside...Read more

Dr. Richardson is fellowship-trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Hair Restoration Surgery. Born in Dallas and raised in Richardson,...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery