Dr. Matthew Prince, DO

Orthopedic Sports Medicine | Male

Center For Advanced Ortho & Spr 3100 Cross Creek Pkwy Ste 200 Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Get Directions
Dr. Matthew Prince, DO
Dr. Matthew Prince, DO is an orthopedic sports medicine doctor who practices in Auburn Hills, MI. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Prince is affiliated with McLaren Oakland, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

Dr. Prince's Experience

See how Dr. Prince's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Prince

Dr. Prince accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Prince is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Prince has admitting privileges.

Dr. Prince's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prince to family and friends
Dr. Prince's Performance
Dr. Matthew Prince repaired my right ACL and meniscus 3 months ago. His father, Dr. Allen Prince, did the same to my left knee 5 years ago. Like his father, he is personable and professional and very thorough. All your questions will get answered. Great staff at the Bald Mountain Surgical Center also. I had minimal pain after my surgery and had great range of motion after 10 weeks. My son also had his meniscus repaired by Dr. Matthew Prince and is fully recovered. Highly recommend!!
in Rochester, MI |
What a great guy! Dr. Prince came to our staff meeting at HealthQuest last night and what a great presentation. He is so passionate about what he does and he really cares about his patients. To take the time out of his schedule to come and spend the evening with us shows his dedication. Our patients that see him say great things about him and he gets great results. If you are having Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain, or Hip Pain, I would highly recommend Dr. Matthew Prince!
in Troy, MI |
Great presentation last night from Dr. Prince at our HealthQuest Rochester location. So great to see a physician who is passionate about his work and is willing to take the time to come and meet with the physical therapists. That is dedication. His patients speak highly of him and he gets amazing results. If you have knee pain, hip pain, or shoulder pain I would highly recommend Dr. Matthew Prince!
in Rochester Hill, MI |
I feel very fortunate to having Dr. Matt Prince recommended to me by my primary Physician. Not only is he a fantastic surgeon with high ranking credentials, but his professional care for me throughout this entire process has been absolutely wonderful. My total reversed Shoulder replacement surgery was a 100% success. Thank you Dr. Prince!
in Leonard, MI |
One of the most engaging physicians that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Matt surgically repaired both of my knees totally within 6 months of each other sans any complications whatsoever. In fact, was back on the golf course within 6 weeks after my first total knee replacement. Prior to the procedures he sat down with my wife and me and went over the complexities in total and what to expect. A wonderful doctor that I would trust explicitly for any like surgery.
in Imlay City, MI |
I am so happy I chose Dr. Matthew Prince for my total knee replacement. He did a wonderful job. I am feeling great and walking normal now. His staff is wonderful especially his Medical Assistant Kayla. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
in Rochester, MI |
I am very pleased with the results and all aspects of my pre and post surgical treatment by Dr. Prince and the staff of Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
in Clarkston, MI |
Very good bed side manner, clear easy to understand explanation of diagnosis and treatment options. Dr. Prince was open to exploring different treatment options, including the suggestion of a stem cell patch on my repair, which I happily accepted.
in Rochester, MI |
I fell down the stairs in the wee hours of the morning and broke two of the major bones in my leg. I was taken to the hospital by ambulance and then won the lotto...Dr. Matthew Prince performed my surgery. He not only is an excellent surgeon, he has tremendous bed side manor. Not once did he make me or my husband feel rushed. He took the time to explain what he was doing and what I could expect in a way that was easily understandable. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Prince, DO?
Are you Dr. Prince?

Compare Dr. Prince

Dr. Prince's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

Completed in 2014

Mayo Clinic-Rochester

Completed in 2015

University Of Colorado

Dr. Prince does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prince and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine