Dr. Matthew Parker, MD

Dr. Matthew Parker, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Matthew Parker, MD is a family medicine specialist in Birmingham, AL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 2003 and specializes in family medicine, bariatric medicine, and more.

50 Manning Pl

Birmingham, AL 35242

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Parker

Dr. Parker's Experience

Dr. Parker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Parker "To provide for our patients an alternative to the large and impersonal medical clinics that surround our area. We take a unique approach in caring for our patients in that we strive to develop relationships with each patient and take the time to get to know them and their medical history while developing a plan of care. Our patients are not numbers and we work hard to insure that they have a positive experience while in our clinic. We have a very diverse patient population and recognize that there is not a "one size fits all" approach to their treatment and care. We take the time to insure that each patient feels that their concerns have been addressed and all of their questions answered in a warm and friendly environment. In addition to offering our patients the very best aspects of modern medicine, we also incorporate nutritional/supplemental and herbal medicine."

• Bariatric Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Parker does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Baylor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Conroe Med Edu Found
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Conroe Medical Education Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Parker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Parker

3.7

Dr. Parker?
Dr. Parker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Parker, MD
This is the third time I’ve been to the doctors office every time I see a nurse practitioner first and then she goes and tells him what’s wrong with me why don’t you just come and see me yourself instead of sending someone else and then don’t make no sense and I feel like he doesn’t care about his...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Parker, MD?
Very pleased with my first visit. Dr Parker is very flexible and easy to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Parker, MD?
Does not return phone calls. Does not follow-up on test results. The walls are paper thin and you can hear the entire conversation with patients in the next room. Visited two times and AC was out in blood lab area during very hot days. Office staff was not knowledgeable with my insurance billing....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Parker, MD?
First doctor I've ever had who seemed empathetic to my medical needs and didn't try to rush out the door after 5 minutes. Staff was professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Parker, MD?
VERY GOOD, I read a bad review about him and that is all total B.S. I like him better than any other doctor I have and I have a lot due to declining health. Very nice guy and very smart.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Parker?