Dr. Matthew Nykiel, MD

Dr. Matthew Nykiel, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Male

Matthew J Nykiel MD, inc 3333 Concours Bldg 3 Ontario, CA 91764 Get Directions

Dr. Matthew Nykiel, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Ontario, CA. He has been practicing for 10 years.

Dr. Nykiel's Experience

See how Dr. Nykiel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nykiel

Dr. Nykiel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nykiel to family and friends
Dr. Nykiel's Performance
in San Bernardino, CA |
Dr. Nykiel's work is amazing! He listened to my concerns and gave me the results I wanted! After having 4 kids I was insecure about my body. Dr. Nykiel gave me my confidence back and I am truly the happiest I been in a long time.
in Temecula, CA |
After having many different consults with different doctors I met with Dr. Nykiel and knew right away he was the surgeon for me! He answered all my questions and explained everything to me in a way I can understand. Very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I got lipo, fat transfer to hips and breast lift and augmentation. I took his recommendation for the breast and they are nicer then I could of imagined!!! My body looks amazing too! Start to finish A+. Surgical skills on point!
in Fontana, ca |
Dr. Nykiel and his team were not only easy to work with but truly showed how much they care about their patients by answering all our questions, responding immediately to any concerns and truly showing attention to our needs. We can't thank them enough. Dr. Nykiel is an amazing surgeon doing an arm lift with liposuction and completed the surgery to perfection, truly a talented man. Dr. Nykiel also answered all our emails and calls even late in the evening making us feel very taken care of.
in Mountain View, CA |
Choosing which Dr. to trust can be very difficult, but once I met Dr. Nykiel I knew I was making the right decision. He answered my questions quickly and clearly and was extremely professional and knowledgable. The entire process was seamless and extremely successful! I am very happy with the results and definitely recommend Dr. Nykiel to anyone.
in West Covina, CA |
I went to Dr Nykiel for a BBL. I could not be happier!!! Very proffesional, staff is very caring! Great experience. Recommend him to everyone.
in Yucaipa, CA |
After 3 other consultations I was still not convinced I had found my surgeon until my 4th and last consultation which was with Dr. Nykiel. The moment I walked in to his office i felt appreciated and loved. I'm now 2 weeks post-op and I extremely love my results. Best lipo & BBL ever! If you looking for "5 star" Plastic Surgeon that is caring, provides quality work, courteous and knowledgeable staff along with reasonable fee's, you should reach out to Dr. Matthew Nykiel. Thank you Dr. Nykiel!!
in Riverside, CA |
Dr Nykiel is excellent! He is kind, caring and thorough! All questions and concerns addressed before surgery. Surgery day a smooth and the surgery center staff and Dr Nykiel were so caring. Every step of post op care has been wonderful! Healing has been a seamless and positive experience! I would recommend Dr Nykiel in a heartbeat, and would have my surgery again but only by Dr Nykiel. He's the best. I had a tummy tuck and arm lift. I picked the best surgeon for my needs.
in Temecula, CA |
In 2015, I found myself in the emergency room...with a breast implant protruding from my skin! I had no insurance! The E.R. was minutes from releasing me with a gaping hole in my chest...when Dr Nykeil volunteered to drive long distance the very next morning and help me. He saw me for follow ups and was very gracious. I just went back to him and had my other implants replaced and revised. I could not be happier! I am very grateful for his kindness. And very impressed with his work! THANKYOU!
Irvine, CA |
I prayed that God place me in the right hands throughout my battle with breast cancer. He did. And I thank Him and His angels (Dr. Nykiel being one of them) for helping me regain a sense of normalcy after my double mastectomy! Thank you Dr. Nykiel!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I choose Dr. Nykiel after multiple consults. I went with him because he was the only Doctor that listened to me and offered treatments for things that bothered me. He didn't tell me about other things I should do. He is down to earth and has a great sense of humor. His office was great; the staff were amazing! After surgery, he was always available if I had any questions. I recommend him to any and everyone.
in Norwalk, CA |
I had a butt augmentation. Very happy with my choice. Great results! He was awesome! I went to multiple consults and met multiple doctors he was the ONLY one that listened and wanted to know what bothered me!!! He took time and was always concerned; I cannot say enough great things.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Nykiel, MD?
Are you Dr. Nykiel?

Compare Dr. Nykiel

}

Dr. Nykiel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Nykiel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nykiel's Board Certifications

In Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2007

Saint Louis

Completed in 2012

Plastic Surgey Center In Affiliation With The University Of California Davis Medical Center

Completed in 2014

Stanford University

Completed in 2013

Indiana University

Dr. Nykiel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nykiel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Thigh Lift
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)