Cosmetic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Matthew Nykiel, MD
Dr. Matthew Nykiel, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Ontario, CA. He has been practicing for 10 years.

3333 Concours Bldg 3

Ontario, CA 91764

Learn about Dr. Nykiel

Dr. Nykiel's Experience

Dr. Nykiel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Thigh Lift
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

No malpractice history found for California.

• Indiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • In Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Saint Louis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Plastic Surgey Center In Affiliation With The University Of California Davis Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Nykiel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nykiel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nykiel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nykiel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nykiel to family and friends
Dr. Nykiel's Performance
in Moreno Valley, CA |
Dr. Nykiel is professional, honest, and friendly. I have been researching breast augmentation for years and finally decided to book a date. I had had a few consultations with other surgeons in the area. I booked with Dr. Nykiel on the same day because he immediately made me feel comfortable and he was realistic with what I could expect. During our consultation, I appreciated that Dr. Nykiel put my safety first (I wanted to go very large with my initial BA) and he takes great pride in his work. N
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr. Nykiel was kind he answered all my questions. The office was clean and the staff was always friendly. I am very excited with my results. My family and friends visit his office for a variety of services.
in Murrieta, CA |
From start to finish the care Dr. Nykiel gave me was outstanding. He is a brilliant surgeon and I am so happy he did my breast lift. His nurse is amazing, I had a post surgery issue and she called me on her day off to make sure I was okay and go over if I needed to be seen or if it was normal post surgery stuff. Very personal care by Dr. Nykiel, he handles all of his own emails and personally responds to his patients. I couldn't be happier with my experience.
in Corona ca |
Doc Nykiel is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I was referred by a friend who has literally referred over 10 people and non are disappointed!! When I went for my follow up they even had flowers for me! Who does that--Doc N does!
Canada |
Dr. Nykiel is an excellent plastic surgeon. I'm on my 4th week post op for breast augmentation and I feel great. Loving the results! I traveled far for my breast augmentation and it's definitely worth it. He's very caring and and an artist! He's the best!
in Victorville, CA |
I'm a single mom of three girls. I decided to have a tummy tuck done on the east coast. I came back and developed a seroma. I was scared. I was told by surgeon to go to the emergency room. I was given the run around by almost every doctor in the high desert. I found Dr. Nykiel on RealSelf. Dr. Nykiel saved me. He listened to me and told me the truth...the good and the bad. Even though I wasn't his original patient he was willing to see me and he developed a follow up treatment plan just for me!
in rialto, ca |
I highly recommend Dr. Nykiel to everyone! My experience was very pleasant! and the outcome of his work was excellent! Prior visiting his office, I visited a different plastic surgeon. I decided on proceeding with Dr. Nykiel because of the professional experience on the day of my evaluation. The excellent customer service proceeded on all of my future visits. The actual procedure was completed accurately with no problems!
in Highland, CA |
Dr. Nykiel is very personable and does an excellent job to make you feel comfortable when you go for your visit. I was very secure and confident in his abilities to complete the procedure i had gone in for. I am 100% happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Nykiel to anyone who wants to have some work done. Thank you Dr. Nykiel!
Highland, CA |
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Nykiel is a true artist, he made me look 15 years younger and everything looks so natural. I was afraid of having that plastic look but Dr. Nykiel knew exactly was I was looking for and made me look so natural and beautiful again.
in Riverside, CA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Nykiel. I got liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift. Dr. Nykiel and his staff are very professional. He made me feel very comfortable and safe. The first time we went to him he answered all my questions and he gave me a very detailed explination on everything (surgery and recovery). I am very satisfied with everything and I personally had a fast recovery (less than five weeks). I would recommend him to anyone who wants any kind of cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Nykiel and his staff were amazing to me, from the initial consultation, through my recovery process. I am 6 weeks post op and my results are even better then anticipated. I got liposuction, tummy tuck, and fat transferred to my face. It all looks amazing! I am so excited about my results, I highly recommend him and I definitely will keep going back to him.
in CA |
Dr Nykiel is very professional and has great bedside manners. I never felt like he was in a rush to see the next patient. He answered all of my questions and was very thourough. I had body image issues that he corrected and I feel like a new woman because of him!
in CA |
Dr Nykeil is the best I love my results and felt so comfortable with both the Dr and staff I felt like more then just another surgery he took the time to listen and I was just so pleased with my whole experience and will definitely be back for any future procedures
in San Bernardino, CA |
I had the BBL done by Dr. Nykiel in March 2017 & I love my results!!! Dr. Nykiel is awesome, he took the time to answer all my questions and concerns & he really listened to what I wanted for my results & his staff is also super informative and very friendly, I would recommend them for sure!!!
in CA |
I have been going to Dr. Nykiel for a few years now, and I would never think of going anywhere else. Dr. Nykiel and his whole staff are very friendly and professional. Everyone is very knowledgeable and they take the extra time to make sure you fully understand everything. I have had Botox and Vaser liposuction done by Dr. Nykiel and my results are better than I could have ever imagined them to be. I can't wait to have my next procedure done by Dr. Nykiel. He has changed my life!
in San Bernardino, CA |
Dr. Nykiel's work is amazing! He listened to my concerns and gave me the results I wanted! After having 4 kids I was insecure about my body. Dr. Nykiel gave me my confidence back and I am truly the happiest I been in a long time.
in Temecula, CA |
After having many different consults with different doctors I met with Dr. Nykiel and knew right away he was the surgeon for me! He answered all my questions and explained everything to me in a way I can understand. Very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I got lipo, fat transfer to hips and breast lift and augmentation. I took his recommendation for the breast and they are nicer then I could of imagined!!! My body looks amazing too! Start to finish A+. Surgical skills on point!
in Fontana, ca |
Dr. Nykiel and his team were not only easy to work with but truly showed how much they care about their patients by answering all our questions, responding immediately to any concerns and truly showing attention to our needs. We can't thank them enough. Dr. Nykiel is an amazing surgeon doing an arm lift with liposuction and completed the surgery to perfection, truly a talented man. Dr. Nykiel also answered all our emails and calls even late in the evening making us feel very taken care of.
in Mountain View, CA |
Choosing which Dr. to trust can be very difficult, but once I met Dr. Nykiel I knew I was making the right decision. He answered my questions quickly and clearly and was extremely professional and knowledgable. The entire process was seamless and extremely successful! I am very happy with the results and definitely recommend Dr. Nykiel to anyone.
in West Covina, CA |
I went to Dr Nykiel for a BBL. I could not be happier!!! Very proffesional, staff is very caring! Great experience. Recommend him to everyone.
in Yucaipa, CA |
After 3 other consultations I was still not convinced I had found my surgeon until my 4th and last consultation which was with Dr. Nykiel. The moment I walked in to his office i felt appreciated and loved. I'm now 2 weeks post-op and I extremely love my results. Best lipo & BBL ever! If you looking for "5 star" Plastic Surgeon that is caring, provides quality work, courteous and knowledgeable staff along with reasonable fee's, you should reach out to Dr. Matthew Nykiel. Thank you Dr. Nykiel!!
in Riverside, CA |
Dr Nykiel is excellent! He is kind, caring and thorough! All questions and concerns addressed before surgery. Surgery day a smooth and the surgery center staff and Dr Nykiel were so caring. Every step of post op care has been wonderful! Healing has been a seamless and positive experience! I would recommend Dr Nykiel in a heartbeat, and would have my surgery again but only by Dr Nykiel. He's the best. I had a tummy tuck and arm lift. I picked the best surgeon for my needs.
in Temecula, CA |
In 2015, I found myself in the emergency room...with a breast implant protruding from my skin! I had no insurance! The E.R. was minutes from releasing me with a gaping hole in my chest...when Dr Nykeil volunteered to drive long distance the very next morning and help me. He saw me for follow ups and was very gracious. I just went back to him and had my other implants replaced and revised. I could not be happier! I am very grateful for his kindness. And very impressed with his work! THANKYOU!
Irvine, CA |
I prayed that God place me in the right hands throughout my battle with breast cancer. He did. And I thank Him and His angels (Dr. Nykiel being one of them) for helping me regain a sense of normalcy after my double mastectomy! Thank you Dr. Nykiel!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I choose Dr. Nykiel after multiple consults. I went with him because he was the only Doctor that listened to me and offered treatments for things that bothered me. He didn't tell me about other things I should do. He is down to earth and has a great sense of humor. His office was great; the staff were amazing! After surgery, he was always available if I had any questions. I recommend him to any and everyone.
in Norwalk, CA |
I had a butt augmentation. Very happy with my choice. Great results! He was awesome! I went to multiple consults and met multiple doctors he was the ONLY one that listened and wanted to know what bothered me!!! He took time and was always concerned; I cannot say enough great things.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Nykiel, MD?
Are you Dr. Nykiel?