Dr. Matthew Moretti, DO

Dr. Matthew Moretti, DO

Family Medicine | Male

52 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Moretti specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Moretti? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Moretti's Experience

See how Dr. Moretti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moretti

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Moretti has admitting privileges.

Dr. Moretti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moretti to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Moretti's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Hollywood , FL |
He's horrible. Doesn't call in your medications when you need them and is an obnoxious and rude. Told me abdominal pain was in my head, saw another doctor it turned out to be a hiatal hernia. His nurse isn't to bright she doesn't know a blood pressure cuff from a tongue depressor.
Boca |
Refused to give me a handicapped plackard. I have longstanding back issues ( 5 herniated discs, spondyliosis, spinal stenosis, scoliosis & sciatica . I had a hip and knee replaced in the last 2.5 years, and my other hip is bone on bone! I understand not giving a permanent plackard to someone who just had a joint replacement(s), but someone who has been suffering for at least 15 years is not in the best interest of his patients! His pat answer is.. if I do it for you I have to give it to everyone
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
After waiting for 1 hour and 10 minutes, I had to return to work. I asked the receptionist how much longer it would be, but she could not tell me. I asked for if the doctor could give me a call to read the results of my blood test, the receptionist said no. She said I would have to reschedule my appointment. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone that does not have the ability to wait more than an hour for a scheduled appointment.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Pleasant, positive, professional attitude. I like his evidence-based style and recommendations.
in Fort Lauderdale, fl |
Young and smart guy with great solutions for your problems. Front office personnel are cortesious and accommodating
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
So disappointing, the stuff is very unfriendly there don't care, there should not work in a Doctor office, there put you on hold forever...., the doctor doesn't even look and really listen at you.????????????????????????????????
in Plantation, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Moretti for a few years and as of August 24, 2016, I will never step foot near that office again. His staff is the worst, they lie when they tell you they are waiting for referral from insurance company only to find out they never contacted insurance company hence leaving you wait for 3 weeks and blaming insurance company. Dr. Moretti does not return phone calls and when you are able to get him on the phone, he's rude, like you're bothering him, does not care!!!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr.Loretta is a very poor and untrustworthy physician. He treated me worst than any doctor ever did. Made sure he didn't help or treat me to the point where I had to server our patient doctor relationship. Due to his actions I plan to get his affiliation with broward health terminated. He also should lose his license to practice. Do not have dr.Loretta as a pcp. He should not be a doctor in anybody's healthcare. His staff is terrible and rude just like Dr. Moretti
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I visited Dr. Moretti one time and I'm done. He's staff appears to care little for the patients. While sitting in the waiting room, 3 people came in complaining about not receiving timely referrals and another complaining about a constantly busy phone (I agreed with both complaints as they happened to me). I've called 3 times for blood work results (no results provided) and gave up and asked them to mail the results to me so I can take them to another doctor.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I will NOT Recommend! Dr Moretti truly does not care, you are just another number. Dr Matthew Moretti is young, arrogant and lacks experience. No bedside manner to speak of. No attention or follow through. Would not recommend him to anyone. Do yourself a favor and pick another doctor that actually will care for your health. Find yourself a proper MD.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Probably the worst doctor I have ever gone to.My GYN picked up that my T4 was low.He looked at the number and said,that's not low, you're fine.BTW, my T4 continued to drop further and further,I am now being worked up for Hashimoto's thyroid,an autoimmune disease where your body turns against it's own organs.I have a history of GERD.Insurance disallowed the Nexium I had been on for years.I had terrible gastritis.Asked him for Carafate, which had helped in the past.He said no, you don't need it.
I was hesitant to go to this practice because he is a DO and only educated at Nova. However, he was recommended to me by several people so I gave him a chance. His waiting room gets filled with an odd bunch of people, the wait to see him is about an hour! He tries too hard to act charming and funny and seems to be interested in volume and making money rather than patient care. His staff is awful & getting an apt or call back is impossible
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very knowledgeable. Really cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Moretti, DO?
Are you Dr. Moretti?

Compare Dr. Moretti

Dr. Moretti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Moretti does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Moretti and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Moretti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moretti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Moretti does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Moretti and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.