Dr. Matthew Moore, MD

Dr. Matthew Moore, MD

NeurosurgeryMale

Neurosurgery

Dr. Matthew Moore, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Yale University in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Broward Health Coral Springs. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Marcus Neuroscience Institute | Boca Raton

Marcus Neuroscience Institute | Boca Raton800 Meadows Rd. Boca Raton, FL 33486

Marcus Neuroscience Institute | Deerfield Beach

Marcus Neuroscience Institute | Deerfield Beach3313 West Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 100 Deerfield Beach, FL 33422

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Neurosurgery Specialists at Baptist Healthcare South Florida - Palm Beach

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moore

Paciente muy agradecida y feliz
For 4 years I suffered from cervical pain that practically prevented me from moving, I could not lift my head, nor turn it, I could not drive, if I was a passenger the potholes in the street, the turns and the slightest braking made me scream and cry in pain I couldn't find a pillow or a way to sleep all the time. I took all kinds of painkillers and used so many pain patches that I developed sores on my skin where I applied them. Really my life was a continuous suffering, multiple doctors, plaques, pain clinics, etc etc. Until the Lord put in my path an angel named Dr. Matthew Moore and his assistant Allisha. After spending 4 years suffering, the doctor operated on my neck 2 weeks after the first consultation with him. The postoperative process was excellent and today I have been there for five months and I feel spectacular, I can move, do all kinds of exercises. Thank you very much doctor Matthew Moore and his team, totally recommended. God continue to bless and use you
ANA MARIA OLIVERA MORALES – Jun 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
I came to Dr. Moore feeling so desperate in pain and wanted some relief. He was kind caring and had a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to everyone. He gave me my life back after surgery.
Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
I am 35 years old and have suffered from lower back pain since I was 16 years old. In January 2021 I started having leg pain that progressed. I was in intractable sciatica and low back pain for over 6 months. It was constant excruciating pain and I was unable to enjoy life! Nothing could relieve the pain. I had received multiple opinions from other surgeons but when I met Dr. Moore he gained my trust within minutes. His resume speaks for itself...…..his bedside manner put me at ease. He reviewed my MRI and recommended a Lumbar Microdiscectomy for a ruptured disc L4 L5. I woke up in less pain then what I was in when I went under. I walked the next morning. I was back at work in 2 weeks. I am 6 months post surgery and I haven't felt like this since I was 16. I'm working out, playing sports, playing with my kids. I am pain free and got my life back on track! I am forever grateful for Dr. Moore. He saved my life. What an amazingly talented surgeon who cares DEEPLY for his patients!
Paul Borgese – Jan 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore is great. BUT no patient should ever be treated rudely, put on hold without anyone picking up again, and so much more. Despite Dr. Moore's and Dr. Coats' great reputations, they need to be made aware of how their staff makes patients feel--on the phone and in person. Andrea is the worst.
Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
I was taken at my appointment time. Dr. Moore was exceptionally thorough in his examination and took his time to go over the findings of my CT and MRI discs. I explained to Dr. Moore that my back pain was so severe in the evenings that I had not gotten more than 3-4 hours of sleep per night for the past 5 months spending those sleepless nights with ic,e sitting up in a straight chair. He explained exactly what his plan of surgery was and further explained that the hospitals were limiting the amount of surgeries due to Covid. Two days later I received a call from Alicia that my surgery had been moved to Holy Cross. With Dr. Moore's experience and expertise, the very next day after surgery was my first full night of sleep. It was as if a light switch had been turned on. Ten days later, I had a post surgical appointment. I thanked Dr. Moore for giving me a pain free new lease on life.
Marsha Hopp – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
I have terrible cervical and lumbar pain… I went to see Dr. Moore and evaluated my MRIs and isolated the area that was giving me problems… Just completed my first next surgery with Dr. Moore it was an unbelievable experience… Virtually no pain, no issues and after 10 days The high braces off and now a soft breeze for 4 to 6 weeks… Almost all the feeling is back in my three fingers in my forearm after being numb for two years… I highly recommend Dr. Moore he did a great job for me… Paul
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Paul Cairo – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Dr Moore performed a laminectomy on my L4 L5. At no point did he tell me prior to my surgery that this surgery would cause my spine to shift. He said the procedure was simple, a small incision and that I would feel better. Not true at all. I live in excruciating pain, I have no quality of life, when I went back he said to go have surgery and now when you call the office they tell you he is not doing anymore surgery. Please don’t trust this physician. He doesn’t care. I wish I would have known and done my homework. I wish I would have not fallen for his false promises
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Paul – May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore is the best of what a doctor should be, an excellent listener and an amazing diagnostician. and an incredible surgeon. He gives you options and explains your individiual diagnosis in english rather than simply using medical terminology. When you do require surgery, he and his staff use a calm, team approach to getting through the procedure. Thank you to everyone. Their coordination with the hospital and insurance company simplified a cumbersome and daunting process. I got through it and am recovering infintiely faster than i could have imagined. Simply the Best!!!
DEREK SAUNDERS – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Had recent surgery for severe back pain that was totally relieved after the procedure. Dr Moore is a compassionate as well as technically superior physician. His office staff was fabulous. Courteous and very responsive to my needs. As a physician myself I understand what it takes to deliver the highest quality care in a patient centered way.
A Needleman MD – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
I saw Dr. Moore for severe central stenosis at L4-L5. Dr. Moore examined me in depth . He took a lot of time to explain to me all my options. He is extremely knowledgeable and he was able to explain the pathology to me well. He subsequently did surgery. I had almost no pain at the time of surgery and now I am completely asymptotic. I give Dr. Moore my highest recommendation.
Kenneth Stein – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
I had a large herniation in my L-5, S-I disc in my back. After medication and cortisone shots and two ears of pain I finally walked into the office of Dr. Moore. He was super friendly and attentive. Because of the duration of the injury he recommended surgery but to talk it through with my family and work before committing. Committing to it was the best thing I’ve ever done. The pre-op and post team assembled at North Broward was nothing short of fantastic and as always Dr. Moore did an astonishing job on the operation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I am finally pain free, thank you Dr. Moore and staff!
Michael – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
I had cervical disc surgery by Dr Moore and cannot express the gratitude I feel for the excellent care I received. Dr Moore has an outstanding bedside manner, and his personality makes you feel comforted and trusting. No pressure to make a decision and was very interested in second options from other doctors before deciding on having surgery. You would not be in better hands then Dr Moore’s if you need neurological surgery. Thank you Dr. Moore!
Dorothy Taylor – Sep 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
How many ways can I praise Dr. Moore... After shots, therapy, acupuncture I realized that although the thought frightened me , surgery was my only option. Other doctors and previous patients suggested Dr. Moore and I am so glad they did. From the moment he walked into the room his calm, caring demeanor put me and my husband at ease and his detailed explanations and recommendations answered all my questions and I knew I had selected the right doctor for me. Dr. Moore is an impressively educated, experienced, caring doctor and man. His goal is to help his patients feel better and change their lives in the most positive way. What more can you ask for? The highest praise and thanks go to Dr. Moore.
Rochelle B – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore performed ACDF C3-C6 on me. The procedure went very well. Dr. Moore is an excellent surgeon.
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
I have no clue where to start. I had a horrible skiing accident on 03/06/04 yes 16 years ago. I have 12 discs in my spinal column 6 severe. I have 5 in my neck 3 severe from L3 to L7 and saw Dr Moore early May. I asked if he can help me and wait for it Dr Moore told me he could FIX ME. By then I was crying and asked him not to blow smoke up my yes that and he advised to sit down before I fall down and take out my phone so I can video how that would be accomplished. I did and then left after 20 minutes in mild shock and collapsed in the waiting room where it all started 2 hours earlier weeping when an elderly lady said to me Son are u ok to which I replied no. It was then that she said and I quote these exact words. So you saw Dr Moore to which I replied yes and then she said and he's going to fix you to which I said yes and then said well he fixed me 5 years ago. I had to pull off the road as you can understand now for I wasn' crying but weeping like my life is changing after 16 years.
  • Long wait times
Wayne Dermake – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Dr Moore is amazing. After 15 years of being told I needed spinal fusion Dr Moore chose to do a minimally invasive procedure that was 100% successful. His office staff was great especially his coordinator Karen and the team he has assembled at North Broward was superb both pre and post op. I am so grateful I was given his name
Leon Schor – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Very nice and competent. I liked him. Seems confident and knowledgeable. Took his time and was kind.
Josh – Feb 26, 2020
He saved my LIFE..Brain Tumor (non cancerous) Migraines
Shanae Lofton – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
For 15 years I suffered with nerve pain down both arms. Also my dominant side became extremely weak. Dr. Moore performed Anterior Cervical Discectomy. I woke up from the surgery without any pain in my arms. I am now 4 weeks post surgery and my recovery is moving along rapidly. Dr. Moore is a truly amazing Neurosurgeon and if you're looking for a great surgeon I recommend you go see him.
Kenny B. in Deerfield Beach, FL – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore, in addition to being an excellent doctor, is a very human and humble person, despite his great knowledge and experience. The person is very efficient.
Ana Diaz in Coconut Creek, FL – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?