Dr. Matthew Moore, MD

Dr. Matthew Moore, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Matthew Moore, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Lighthouse Point, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Neurological Surgery Associates

1821 NE 25th St # 101

Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Moore

See how frequently Dr. Moore performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Herniated Disc Surgery
high
Herniated Disc
high
Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy

Dr. Moore's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Tumor
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Low Back Procedure

• American Academy of Neurology Essay- Honorable Mention,
  • Dean's List, four years,
  • Yale Graduate Student Senate-elect,
  • Peter F. Curran Prize for outstanding medical thesis,
  • Listed past 10 years in "AMERICA'S TOP DOCTORS" - Castle Connolly research center,
  • John Harvard Scholarship (honorary),
  • Official on-field Neurosurgeons for Miami Dolphins,
  • University health Services Advisory Committee,
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Student Research Grant,
  • Joseph Collins Foundation Scholarship,

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Moore's Performance
in Sunrise |
Dr Moore is all I could ask for in a neurosurgeon and more! I needed lumbar surgery after suffering from severe sciatic pain for almost 9 months, but was very anxious as I haven't had any surgeries in many years. He is extremely knowledgeable and also takes his time to listen and explain everything in a manner that puts you at ease as well as in a manner you as a patient can understand. He has extensive experience and actually developed the Spine Center @Broward Health North. Trust Dr. Moore!!
in Coral Springs, Fl |
I have been in the nursing profession for over 40 years. Dr. Moore came highly recommended and I was thrilled to see him on my insurance plan. From the moment I met him I was at ease. I knew by his warm, confident and caring demeanor I was in the right hands. He took his time to explain everything regarding my diagnosis and future needs. After surgery my recovery was expedient, uneventful and pain free. The office personnel were wonderfuland never failed to return my calls or answer questions.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Moore is an amazing physician. Very well spoken and really takes the time to thoroughly explain in depth all procedures and answer any questions you have.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I have had two surgeries with Dr. Moore, cervical spine fusions and lumbar cyst removal and Laminectomy L5-S1. Both successful surgeries. When meeting Dr. Moore, you can rest assure that he listens to your complaint(s), does not rush you, he is very attentive and compassionate. He will review with you his findings and will recommend what needs to be done. Even after surgery on the follow-up visit he will take the time to review what if anything was discovered.
in weston, fl. |
Dr. Moore is an amazing human paying attention to the whole patient. I went into surgery in terrible pain and woke up pain free. I had a rare herniated t11-t12 disc that was resting on my spinal cord and i had lost almost all use of my legs in a few short weeks. I was able to graduate from physical therapy one day post op. There are no words to express how appreciative I am to be able to once again continue with my active life style!
in Pembroke Pines, Florida |
I am very satisfied and grateful for Dr. Moore's care before and after my surgery. From the first time I went to his office followed by an excellent consult I knew he was the right Doctor for my health care. I highly recommend Dr. Moore if you are looking for an extraordinary Doctor, with excellent bedside manner and expertise in spine care.
in Tamarac, FL |
After having 5 full months of pain. My choice was to see a Neurosurgeon. From the minute that we went to the office,. Dr Moore was kind, interested and very confident. . He took the time to listen, examine me, read my MRI report, and look at the MRI cd that I brought. . He knew exactly what I needed and I was confident that he would be the best choice for me. Within 2 weeks, the surgery was done, I had no pain. And yesterday we met again for bandage removal. Everything he did was perfect.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
What I appreciated most about Dr. Moore's approach was his willingness to fully describe the surgery including anticipated results, possible side effects and risks, success rates, as well as taking the time needed to answer all of my questions thoroughly (and I had many). My surgery was a complete success. I was able to be released earlier than anticipated and never had the need to use the pain management medication he had prescribed. I have already recommended him to a friend.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been in pain for many years. Dr. Moore changed my life by doing surgery, and relieving me of my pain. I will always be indebted to him. He is a great surgeon.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Doctor did not have time to review an MRI CD left for him one month ago! His phone girl Lakisha advised us to " see another doctor if you don't like it". What a shame. Poor impression of the doctor and his way of running the office.
in Weston , Florida |
I suffered from lower back & left leg pain for a while, in Jan/2017 decided to see DR Moore and he did a laminectomy & discectomy on FEB 3 to remove my herniated and rupture disc and now I am pain free; Dr Moore its amaizing, he will give you all the information about your problem, the right treatment and he will perform the solution. His staff is a 5 star team, at the office and at the operation room. THE BEST DOCTOR for your problems..
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr.Moore is my angel. He took away my pain on my low back. He is the best doctor and human being I know. Yea to get an app is stressful but is just because he is a busy guy. Everybody wants to go to the best of the best.
If you're in need of cervical spine surgery I wouldn't look any further than Dr. Moore. I've done my research and this Dr. is as skilled as they get. Dr. Moore performed an multi-level ACDF on me and I'm one to know. Trust this Dr.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
NSA has the finest Surgeons in Broward. Dr. Moore and Dr. Coates give honest informational about your case individually. He is aware of all the cutting edge technology The only issue is getting an appointment...New Oatient wait time is up to 4-6 weeks,
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Moore, MD?
Are you Dr. Moore?