Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD

Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD

Sports Medicine  ·

Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Brooksville, FL and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in sports medicine.Read his story

WCMI Ortho

14555 Cortez Blvd

Brooksville, FL 34613

• AvMed
  • Medicare
  • Optimum HealthCare
  • WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Marsh treats your condition or procedure

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Conservative, non-surgical orthopedic care customized to the patient.

• Sports Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marsh

Dr. Marsh?
Dr. Marsh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD
Dr. Marsh was great! The entire experience from the time I walked in and was greeted by Lauren to being informed of the procedure by Kayla to the X-rays by Brittany was amazing. Never had to wait long. Dr. Marsh came in as soon as the X-rays were completed. He explained the problem in terms even I could understand. Very upbeat and engaging, have no problem recommending him to friends and family!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
Dr. Marsh is caring and compassionate. He takes the time to understand each patients needs. I would recommend him to anyone I know
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
Much too long to make an appointment and follow-ups. I had a badly sprained wrist, and even as an existing patient, it took 3 weeks to get first appointment, 9 weeks for an MRI, then additional 3+ weeks for Dr Marsh to even review MRI. Very dissatisfied with timely services. Suspect Dr Marsh has too much on his plate by trying to maintain two offices. Office will not even schedule as appointment until all referrals, insurance coverage approvals are in place. NG
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
Dr. Marsh is an excellent communicator; he explained my X-rays in language that was easy for a lay person to understand. He is very professional, and at the same time exceptionally empathetic. He gave me guidance on how best to make improvements in moving around, so as to get better without injuring myself. I will continue to recommend him and WCMI to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
I would not do business with this office. They are unprofessional. In addition to incorrect advice, they cancelled a Rx after I stopped going to them despite having remaining refills. Difficult to trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
I am updating my review since I couldn’t do so on my original. After speaking with Dr. Marsh after my last visit, I further explained the seriousness of my dog bite injury and the daily pain factor since the injury. He was very compassionate and helped me with my options in dealing with the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
Dr. Marsh has been great. He's very personable and professional. He actually listens to what I'm saying and I finally feel like I'm on the right track after having a horrible experience at a different local ortho clinic. All of the ladies working up front are so sweet and it's an overall great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
I have found Dr. Marsh to be very friendly, funny, and competent. I first saw him for horrible pain in my right hip which turned out to be arthritis. He was very honest with me about the turn out of different scenarios from worst case to best case. He did not sugar coat anything but he was genuinely concerned about me. I did get a shot that day & took his advice. I've now lost over 30 lbs and did not have to go back for another shot for 6 months. He knows what he's doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
I had pain in my wrist and he did an exceptional job with his diagnosis and treatment. The pain in my wrist improved and I owe it all to him. He doesn't order excessive diagnostic test and focuses on the issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
Professional, friendly, listens, takes time explaining issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
My wife took me to Dr. Marsh today for the pain in my shoulder. He asked me questions, examined me and suggested a shot in my shoulder. I am 83 yrs old. By the end of the day I am truly feeling relief. It was suggested to have shoulder but I don't want that at my age. I am very pleased my wife convinced me to go to Dr. Marsh. He is very professional and has a great personality. I am a happy camper now. Thank you to CiCi the office staff also she is wonderful to the patients. I truly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
Awesome peronal treatment and I highly recommend Dr. Marsh who will put you on the path of a healthy recovery.
I have been hurting for about 2 weeks He was very attentive
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
In June 2016, my right knee often collapsed, causing blinding, intense pain and sudden fear of falling. It was necessary to use a cane when walking. Dr. Marsh injected my knee; a week later I no longer needed the cane. It's now June, 2017, and I am still walking without the cane. Thank you Dr. Marsh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
Dr. Marsh is very personable and knowledgeable. He relieved lower back pain I had been suffering with for weeks. I am also currently getting Chemo treatments and Dr. Marsh worked with my Oncologist to ensure his treatment would not interfere with my Chemo treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
Dr. Marsh treated me for a shoulder problem. He was very professional and very pleasant. Most important, I trust him to take care of my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
I saw Dr. Marsh this morning for knee pain. I thought I was going to have to have a knee revision done right away but he eased my worry. He said I have arthritis in my left hip which was making me walk funny and putting pressure on my hip. He saw my complaint and had hip xray in addition to knees. A quick exam and he gave me an injection, which by the way, I did not feel. He is good! I would return to him if needed and recommend him and his partners for orthopedic pain. Carol Robison, Avon IN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
First time at the WCMI Ortho Practice and Dr. Marsh. Injured my wrist and WCMI staff were kind enough schedule me in at the last minute, even though they were booked. Very caring, accommodating and professional practice. Very efficient and state of the art technology. Dr. Marsh took the time to explain the results of the xray and answer my questions. The script for the meds was called into the pharmacy before I left the office. Highly recommend Dr. Marsh and the WCMI group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
The best, he is very sure and confident in his ability to give you the care you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Marsh, MD?
I, enjoyed his warm,pleasant personality. Would certainly use again.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Marsh?

Insurance accepted

AvMed
Medicare
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Medicare Advantage PPO
Optimum HealthCare
Tricare
WellCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Marsh treats patients.

Oak Hill Hospital