Dr. Matthew Mardiney, MD

Dr. Matthew Mardiney, MD

Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Matthew Mardiney, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Lutherville Timonium, MD. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

1300 York Rd Ste 30D

Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093

• AvMed
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Mardiney

See how frequently Dr. Mardiney performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Animal Allergies
Hives
Postnasal Drip

Dr. Mardiney's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mardiney "We treat both allergic and non-allergic diseases. Every patient is unique and we tailor diagnosis and treatment based on the patient's individual needs. Our goal is to allow each patient to reach their optimum health potential."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Cough

• Drug Allergy Testing
  • Environmental Allergy Testing
  • Patch Testing
  • Xolair® Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Virginia
  • Cedars Sinai-Ucla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • National Jewish Medical and Research Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Mardiney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mardiney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mardiney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mardiney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mardiney to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mardiney's Performance
in Middle River, MD |
Dr. Matt has been my Asthma & Allergy specialist for close to 15 years. I can truly say that he has saved my life. Dr. Matt has always been respectful, friendly, and genuinely concerned with my well being and quality of life. He has never let me down and I would absolutely recommend his practice to family and friends. 10 stars!!
in Owings Millls |
I have never met a kinder, more attentive Dr. than Dr. Matthew Mardiney. He has been with me through many allergic reactions... some requiring hospital care. He has made himself available LITERALLY day and night. He treats issues with great knowledge. Before I saw him, I was constantly sick/ hospitalized for allergies. He To the person who said his billing dept. sucked, you must be talking about a different Mardiney...he and his staff are kind and respectful. I've NEVER had billing issues.
in Lutherville Timonium, MD |
Dr. Mardiney has been an amazing health provider to my entire family, including my two daughters (10, 13) and my father, He has been quick to return any calls and is extremely helpful with our chronic allergies and frequent chest infections...which we no longer suffer from, since being treated by Dr. Mardiney. His Lutherville office staff is very friendly and quick to schedule our appointments. There is no better! Highly recommend!
in Washington |
Overall very good. Staff was friendly, Dr. M. was great.
Cockeysville, MD |
I've never been treated so poorly by a billing department in my life..they threaten to sue me after I had just received my first bill! The best part is that I had called them! They billed me for services I didn't even receive and than continue to harass me after I made deligent payments on my bill that I am still trying to dispute! They are very rude and harassing! They act like I haven't paid my bill!
Lutherville Timonium, MD |
Dr. Mardiney is a brilliant allergist. He was a blessing to my mother when she developed a severe allergic reaction to a medicine that was given to her during her surgery. His development and follow up of a care plan was exceptional to eliminate the itching and rash. He often followed up after hours to ensure her care was successful.
in Airville, PA |
Dr. Mardiney is a brilliant, attentive, out-of-the-box thinker who has changed my life. I suffered from an endless cycle of asthma and bronchitis for decades. I coughed so hard and so much that it was debilitating and I had resigned myself to the fact I'd be plagued by respiratory illness for the rest of my life. Then a stroke of luck brought me to Dr. Mardiney's office. In 2 visits he gave me a new diagnosis and simple, surprising treatment which has proven to be a cure. It's a miracle.
in Belair,MD |
Dr. Mardiney is a caring and thorough doctor. He treats my child and me for various allergy symptoms and allergy issues. He is a great resource with a friendly professional staff and good office locations.
Bel Air, MD |
It is rare these days to find a Doctor who cares about the well being of their patients as much as Dr. Mardiney does. He takes the time to listen and then gives personalized advise and treatment that really works. His staff is exceptional and very friendly. They make you feel like you're a part of the family. I would and do highly recommend Dr. Mardiney to everyone.
Bel Air, MD |
Dr Mardiney is very friendly and attentive to his patients, he pays close attention to detail and is very friendly. He comes up with a treatment plan for every patient and depending on their condition, it varies. I have recommended this doctor to family and friends.
in Bel Air, MD |
I have been a patient for close to two years. Prior to seeing Dr. Mardiney, I had severe allergy related congestion. Thanks to his treatment, I am able to breathe and my allergies are under much better control. Dr. Mardiney is on time for appointments and the wait time for getting an allergy shot is very short. The office has convenient morning and evening hours for those of us that work and can't take off frequently. I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with their allergies.
Arlington, VA |
I've been a patient for the past 15 years. Dr. Mardiney has always made himself available for any unexpected problems that come up and treats them quickly. Communication is easy and fast. The office staff is always friendly and willing to answer any questions or help in anyway they can.
in Bel Air, MD |
I've been seeing Dr. Mardiney for over 4 years. He listens to all your concerns regarding your allergy problems. He is quick to contact you back, when you have contacted him regarding ongoing concerns or new problems. I would recommend him to everyone!
in Bel Air, MD |
I absolutely feel like we were taken advantage of at this establishment. Absoutely unnecessary testing to increase price. My kids came up clear for every allergen and then he wanted them to go get blood tests and then come in for a follow up. I woukd not recommend this establishment, please find another allergist in the area. As soon as you meet this man you will not get a good feeling.
in Baltimore |
This office was professional, clean and the staff was very welcoming. Great experience overall!
in EDGEWOOD, Maryland |
Dr Mardinay has been working with our daughter for over two years. Her allergies have become managable and he is extremely attentive. His wife contacts patients and the office is wonderful. Great Dr... The best
in Abingdon, MD |
Excellent doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. Easy to get in when having an emergency. He always calls to follow up and make sure that you're ok. Dr. Mardiney always explains issues and doesn't mind answering questions. I've never felt rushed during an appointment. I have many allergies and he's never run from the challenge of my strange reactions! I wish more doctors embodied the same values as Dr. Mardiney.
in Baltimore, MD |
I have never been treated with such concern and passion and respect. Dr Mardiney is a wonderful doctor and listens. I was not rushed through my appointment and he addressed all of my concerns. I knew I needed to start allergy shots and I am afraid of needles. I was comforted and treated with dignity and compassion even thou I was so scared. The testing was not horrible. Came in for my shots and Tonya gave me my 3 shots and it did not hurt. Wish this could be my primary care doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Mardiney, MD?
Are you Dr. Mardiney?

Blue Choice Network POS
    Blue Preferred PPO
    CareFirst Maryland POS
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Optima Health