Dr. Matthew Mardiney, MD

Dr. Matthew Mardiney, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Advanced Allergy & Asthma Centers 2225 Old Emmorton Rd Ste 111 Bel Air, MD 21015 Get Directions

We treat both allergic and non-allergic diseases. Every patient is unique and we tailor diagnosis and treatment based on the patient's individual needs. Our goal is to allow each patient to reach their optimum health potential.

Dr. Matthew Mardiney, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Bel Air, MD. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Mardiney is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center and UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center.

Dr. Mardiney's Experience

See how Dr. Mardiney's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mardiney

Dr. Mardiney accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mardiney has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mardiney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mardiney to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mardiney's Performance
in Belair,MD |
Dr. Mardiney is a caring and thorough doctor. He treats my child and me for various allergy symptoms and allergy issues. He is a great resource with a friendly professional staff and good office locations.
Bel Air, MD |
It is rare these days to find a Doctor who cares about the well being of their patients as much as Dr. Mardiney does. He takes the time to listen and then gives personalized advise and treatment that really works. His staff is exceptional and very friendly. They make you feel like you're a part of the family. I would and do highly recommend Dr. Mardiney to everyone.
Bel Air, MD |
Dr Mardiney is very friendly and attentive to his patients, he pays close attention to detail and is very friendly. He comes up with a treatment plan for every patient and depending on their condition, it varies. I have recommended this doctor to family and friends.
in Bel Air, MD |
I have been a patient for close to two years. Prior to seeing Dr. Mardiney, I had severe allergy related congestion. Thanks to his treatment, I am able to breathe and my allergies are under much better control. Dr. Mardiney is on time for appointments and the wait time for getting an allergy shot is very short. The office has convenient morning and evening hours for those of us that work and can't take off frequently. I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with their allergies.
Arlington, VA |
I've been a patient for the past 15 years. Dr. Mardiney has always made himself available for any unexpected problems that come up and treats them quickly. Communication is easy and fast. The office staff is always friendly and willing to answer any questions or help in anyway they can.
in Bel Air, MD |
I've been seeing Dr. Mardiney for over 4 years. He listens to all your concerns regarding your allergy problems. He is quick to contact you back, when you have contacted him regarding ongoing concerns or new problems. I would recommend him to everyone!
in Bel Air, MD |
I absolutely feel like we were taken advantage of at this establishment. Absoutely unnecessary testing to increase price. My kids came up clear for every allergen and then he wanted them to go get blood tests and then come in for a follow up. I woukd not recommend this establishment, please find another allergist in the area. As soon as you meet this man you will not get a good feeling.
in Baltimore |
This office was professional, clean and the staff was very welcoming. Great experience overall!
in EDGEWOOD, Maryland |
Dr Mardinay has been working with our daughter for over two years. Her allergies have become managable and he is extremely attentive. His wife contacts patients and the office is wonderful. Great Dr... The best
in Abingdon, MD |
Excellent doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. Easy to get in when having an emergency. He always calls to follow up and make sure that you're ok. Dr. Mardiney always explains issues and doesn't mind answering questions. I've never felt rushed during an appointment. I have many allergies and he's never run from the challenge of my strange reactions! I wish more doctors embodied the same values as Dr. Mardiney.
in Baltimore, MD |
I have never been treated with such concern and passion and respect. Dr Mardiney is a wonderful doctor and listens. I was not rushed through my appointment and he addressed all of my concerns. I knew I needed to start allergy shots and I am afraid of needles. I was comforted and treated with dignity and compassion even thou I was so scared. The testing was not horrible. Came in for my shots and Tonya gave me my 3 shots and it did not hurt. Wish this could be my primary care doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Mardiney, MD?
Are you Dr. Mardiney?

Compare Dr. Mardiney

Dr. Mardiney's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mardiney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Mardiney has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mardiney's Board Certifications

• Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Cough

National Jewish Medical and Research Center

Completed in 1999

University of Virginia

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Mardiney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mardiney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology