Dr. Matthew Lynch, MD

Dr. Matthew Lynch, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Matthew Lynch, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in East Windsor, NJ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

300B Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 101

East Windsor, NJ 08520

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Lynch

See how frequently Dr. Lynch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Cancer

Dr. Lynch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lynch "Dr Matthew Lynch specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Lynch is committed to providing you with the most technically expert and most compassionate care that meets your specific needs.  In addition to the surgical procedure, your experience will include extensive education about your procedure, support in your decision making and comprehensive post operative follow up for the best outcome."

• Plastic Surgery

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Fat Grafting to the Breast
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Nipple Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Monmouth University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • UMDNJ New Jersey Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • M D Anderson Cancer Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Lynch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lynch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lynch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lynch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lynch to family and friends
Dr. Lynch's Performance
I suppose I am the unlucky one here. My reconstructive surgery failed it seems, and the office seems to want to shirk the issue as they are non-responsive. Not sure what I did to be ignored. My implant bottomed out suddenly, and I have to believe nobody at that office thinks this looks good. Every time I get out of the shower, I purposely avoid looking in the mirror at a very round, hard, unnatural, bowl-shaped implant that hurts like the dickens.Made my life much harder than it already is :-(
in Freehold |
A five star review isn’t enough stars for Dr. Lynch & Rosemary. Dr. Lynch and his entire staff are the absolute best. A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating and I was very depressed until my first appointment with Dr Lynch and Rosemary. I knew everything would be fine after meeting with them. They really care about their patients and take their time explaining the process as well as answering your questions. Dr. Lynch is a perfectionist and I look better today than I did at 40 years ago.
in Freehold, NJ 07728 |
Dr. Lynch is one of the most competent and caring physicians I have ever encountered. His expertise transformed a disfiguring and painful scar (from another plastic surgeon), into a minor blemish with no accompanying pain. I will always be grateful for his care. His entire office staff is pleasant, courteous and helpful.
in Princeton, NJ |
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. Once I had my initial surgery, the next step was reconstruction. Dr. lynch and his staff were amazing! Dr. Lynch sat down and spent a substantial amount of time reviewing my options in detail. His surgical assistant, Rose, gave me a cell number I could call anytime with my questions and concerns. They were extremely professional, and my end results were excellent! I was more than satisfied.
Blackwood, NJ |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Lynch. He is a perfectionist and a very nice sympathetic Dr. The Best!!! Truly cares about his patients!
NJ |
I went to see Dr. Lynch for breast reconstruction and both he and Rosemary were great to work with during the whole process. They answered any questions I had during the months long process as well as in the time since my final surgery. I am very happy with the results.
in Hightstown, NJ |
From initial consultation through post-op care, Dr. Lynch, Rosemary and Theresa were always there to answer questions and to prepare my daughter for her surgery. She was empowered by them, the time they took to understand her goals of the surgery and to translate that into the results she needed. Rosemary was always available throughout the process to answer her questions and would get Dr. Lynch involved when needed.
in Lawrence Township, NJ |
Words cannot express the gratitude I feel towards Dr. Lynch and Rosemary. They made a very difficult process as easy as possible. They always made me feel like I was their only patient. They were always on call to answer any questions I may have had, which is very important to me. Not only are they wonderful people, they are extremely talented! Dr. Lynch is an absolute perfectionist, and my results prove it. I could not be happier !!I cannot imagine going through this with any other team.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
I experienced a sports injury nearly losing my index finger. Dr. Lynch Responded to the hospitals emergency room and conducted emergency surgery. I have made a full recovery thanks to Dr Lynch's effort. Ed Schoen
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Lynch, MD?
Are you Dr. Lynch?