Dr. Matthew A. Lederman, MD

Dr. Matthew A. Lederman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 41 years old

31 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Lederman specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and practices in New York, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lederman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lederman's Experience

See how Dr. Lederman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lederman

Dr. Lederman accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lederman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lederman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lederman to family and friends
Dr. Lederman's Performance
Hartsdale, NY |
I can't say enough good things about this doctor and this facility as a whole. I was a patient in the White Plains office and had some procedures at the NYC offices. The doctor and staff are caring, compassionate, organized, and helpful. They helped my husband and I navigate through the complicated process and fertility treatment. We are expecting your first child in September!!! I am sad to have to them.
in Peekskill |
I cannot even express in words how wonderful Dr Lederman and his staff at RMA were to me during my pregnancy difficulty. He is brilliant and cares deeply for his patients. Fortunately I was successful at getting pregnant but for two years I struggled with real fertility issues and Dr Lederman kept me positive with realistic goals in mind. I cannot thank him and the staff at RMA enough for what they have done for my family. I deeply miss them!
Port Washington, NY |
Doctor Lederman was wonderful. Great bedside manner, always pulling for us until the good news finally came! Highly Recommend.
in Mahopac, NY |
I had been able to successfully get pregnant on my own before, but when it came time to try to get pregnant for a 3rd time I was having trouble. I can now say that after 3 medicated cycles, 3 IUIs and 1 round of IVF I am in my third trimester with a healthy baby girl. I am so thankful to Dr. Lederman. He was really the kindest and most honest doctor I have ever worked with. Going through infertility treatments is no picnic, but Dr. Lederman was there for me every step of the way. He really cares
in New York, NY |
Dr. Lederman is exceptional. I saw him for IVF treatment & gave birth to my baby in June. While there are many, one of his most impressive characteristics is his level of knowledge and his desire to continue to expand his learning. I have a unique genetic disorder & when I met with him he made it his mission to learn about it & even joined a panel of medical and scientific professionals focused on researching the disorder I have. My confidence in Dr. Lederman is immeasurable.
White Plains, NY |
We are so thankful we found Dr. Lederman. We went through 3 rounds at two other clinics (both associated with top NYC hospitals) without any success before finding RMA. He explained our treatment to us and was extremely supportive from the first appointment until we 'graduated' to our OB. He was always available for a phone consultation between appointments and made a difficult process easier on us.
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Lederman went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He was knowledgable and patiently answered all of my questions during my visits. His staff is also amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman!
in NY |
Dr. Lederman and his staff were wonderful. Against all the odds, I got pregnant with their help on my first try.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew A. Lederman, MD?
Are you Dr. Lederman?

Compare Dr. Lederman

Dr. Lederman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Lederman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lederman's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Completed in 2006

Albert Einstein Med Center

Completed in 2009

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Lederman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lederman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility