Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD

Dr. Lederman
Telehealth services available

Reproductive Medcn Assocs NY

635 Madison Ave Fl 10 New York, NY 10022

Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with medical facilities Mount Sinai Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lederman to book an appointment.

Compare with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists

Compare Dr. Lederman with our nearby Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

Dr. Lederman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lederman

Dr. Lederman?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (32)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (32)
  • Explained conditions well (31)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
I highly recommend Dr.Lederman and his team (Martha, Norma). I first visited Dr.Lederman early 2020 after 2 miscarriages and a referral from my OBGYN.The results of the genetic testing and hysteroscopy didn’t show any health issues so we tried one more time naturally while being monitored. Dr. Lederman doesn’t force you to do a certain treatment. He explains all options and let’s the couple decide. Unfortunately, we had a third miscarriage and Dr. Lederman recommended D&C as it would help identify the cause with testing. It turned out to be a chromosomal abnormality and he recommended us to do IVF with pgt testing. I am finally pregnant with my first Ivf cycle without a miscarriage and close to ending my first trimester. I am so thankful to RMA and the team to always answer my questions and helping me on my journey with infertility which can be really hard. I will definitely come back to Dr.Lederman for my future babies!
HS – Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I would give no star at all if I could. After having 2 appointments with Lederman and never actually meeting him, I asked the resident if I could have a simple blood test to help me manage some hormone levels as I had been taking a certain supplement. Without even bothering to speak to me or making any effort to deal with me as a person, he refused to order the test. This is the most dismissive and arrogant attitude I have ever personally experienced from a doctor. What's worse is that he is not up to date on his research, because, if he was, he would have understood the need to do simple blood work. Lederman represents everything I detest about for-profit medicine in the US. His clinic kept trying to push IVF on me: that's all he was interested in. They couldn't even explain to me how IVF would be beneficial for my particular situation. Since my blood work was not going to make him money, he did not care at all.
Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
If you are suffering from complications due to Asherman's Syndrome then Dr. Lederman is not the right endocrinologist, find a more skilled professional.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
MAHOPAC, NY – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I first visited Dr Lederman in 2014, after an ectopic pregnancy in 2012 and another year and a half of trying to conceive with no luck. With the help of RMA and IVF, our first son was born in Dec 2014. Due to the success of our first experience and our comfort with and confidence in the RMA team, we returned to Dr. LEDERMAN when we were trying for our second child, and again, with their help, our 2nd son was born in May of this year. We have nothing but good things to say about Dr Lederman!
Yonkers, NY – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I can't say enough good things about this doctor and this facility as a whole. I was a patient in the White Plains office and had some procedures at the NYC offices. The doctor and staff are caring, compassionate, organized, and helpful. They helped my husband and I navigate through the complicated process and fertility treatment. We are expecting your first child in September!!! I am sad to have to them.
Hartsdale, NY – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I cannot even express in words how wonderful Dr Lederman and his staff at RMA were to me during my pregnancy difficulty. He is brilliant and cares deeply for his patients. Fortunately I was successful at getting pregnant but for two years I struggled with real fertility issues and Dr Lederman kept me positive with realistic goals in mind. I cannot thank him and the staff at RMA enough for what they have done for my family. I deeply miss them!
Kristine Karlson in Peekskill – Jan 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Doctor Lederman was wonderful. Great bedside manner, always pulling for us until the good news finally came! Highly Recommend.
Port Washington, NY – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I had been able to successfully get pregnant on my own before, but when it came time to try to get pregnant for a 3rd time I was having trouble. I can now say that after 3 medicated cycles, 3 IUIs and 1 round of IVF I am in my third trimester with a healthy baby girl. I am so thankful to Dr. Lederman. He was really the kindest and most honest doctor I have ever worked with. Going through infertility treatments is no picnic, but Dr. Lederman was there for me every step of the way. He really cares
Jenn F. in Mahopac, NY – Oct 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Dr. Lederman is exceptional. I saw him for IVF treatment & gave birth to my baby in June. While there are many, one of his most impressive characteristics is his level of knowledge and his desire to continue to expand his learning. I have a unique genetic disorder & when I met with him he made it his mission to learn about it & even joined a panel of medical and scientific professionals focused on researching the disorder I have. My confidence in Dr. Lederman is immeasurable.
Amy Reyna in New York, NY – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
We are so thankful we found Dr. Lederman. We went through 3 rounds at two other clinics (both associated with top NYC hospitals) without any success before finding RMA. He explained our treatment to us and was extremely supportive from the first appointment until we 'graduated' to our OB. He was always available for a phone consultation between appointments and made a difficult process easier on us.
White Plains, NY – Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Dr. Lederman went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He was knowledgable and patiently answered all of my questions during my visits. His staff is also amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman!
H.F. in Chappaqua, NY – Jan 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Dr. Lederman and his staff were wonderful. Against all the odds, I got pregnant with their help on my first try.
HC in NY – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lederman?

Matthew Lederman, MD, is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist at RMA of New York. Dr. Lederman serves on the Medical Advisory Board...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility