Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Lederman

Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York

200 W 57th St Ste 900 New York, NY 10019

Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School in 2002 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Lederman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lederman

Dr. Lederman?
Dr. Lederman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD
If you are suffering from complications due to Asherman's Syndrome then Dr. Lederman is not the right endocrinologist, find a more skilled professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I first visited Dr Lederman in 2014, after an ectopic pregnancy in 2012 and another year and a half of trying to conceive with no luck. With the help of RMA and IVF, our first son was born in Dec 2014. Due to the success of our first experience and our comfort with and confidence in the RMA team, we returned to Dr. LEDERMAN when we were trying for our second child, and again, with their help, our 2nd son was born in May of this year. We have nothing but good things to say about Dr Lederman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I can't say enough good things about this doctor and this facility as a whole. I was a patient in the White Plains office and had some procedures at the NYC offices. The doctor and staff are caring, compassionate, organized, and helpful. They helped my husband and I navigate through the complicated process and fertility treatment. We are expecting your first child in September!!! I am sad to have to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I cannot even express in words how wonderful Dr Lederman and his staff at RMA were to me during my pregnancy difficulty. He is brilliant and cares deeply for his patients. Fortunately I was successful at getting pregnant but for two years I struggled with real fertility issues and Dr Lederman kept me positive with realistic goals in mind. I cannot thank him and the staff at RMA enough for what they have done for my family. I deeply miss them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Doctor Lederman was wonderful. Great bedside manner, always pulling for us until the good news finally came! Highly Recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
I had been able to successfully get pregnant on my own before, but when it came time to try to get pregnant for a 3rd time I was having trouble. I can now say that after 3 medicated cycles, 3 IUIs and 1 round of IVF I am in my third trimester with a healthy baby girl. I am so thankful to Dr. Lederman. He was really the kindest and most honest doctor I have ever worked with. Going through infertility treatments is no picnic, but Dr. Lederman was there for me every step of the way. He really cares
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Dr. Lederman is exceptional. I saw him for IVF treatment & gave birth to my baby in June. While there are many, one of his most impressive characteristics is his level of knowledge and his desire to continue to expand his learning. I have a unique genetic disorder & when I met with him he made it his mission to learn about it & even joined a panel of medical and scientific professionals focused on researching the disorder I have. My confidence in Dr. Lederman is immeasurable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
We are so thankful we found Dr. Lederman. We went through 3 rounds at two other clinics (both associated with top NYC hospitals) without any success before finding RMA. He explained our treatment to us and was extremely supportive from the first appointment until we 'graduated' to our OB. He was always available for a phone consultation between appointments and made a difficult process easier on us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Dr. Lederman went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He was knowledgable and patiently answered all of my questions during my visits. His staff is also amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Dr. Lederman and his staff were wonderful. Against all the odds, I got pregnant with their help on my first try.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lederman?

Matthew Lederman, MD, is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist at RMA of New York. Dr. Lederman serves on the Medical Advisory Board of FORCE (Facing our Risk of Cancer Empowered) and the Scientific Advisory Board for T.E.A.L. (Te...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School
1998
University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Lederman accepts

Dr. Lederman accepts the following insurance:

Aetna EPO

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lederman treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)