Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD
Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Lederman is affiliated with Roosevelt Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital.

200 W 57th St Ste 900

New York, NY 10019

• EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Lederman

Dr. Lederman's Experience

Dr. Lederman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Albert Einstein Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Albert Einstein Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Lederman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lederman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lederman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lederman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lederman to family and friends
Dr. Lederman's Performance
Yonkers, NY |
I first visited Dr Lederman in 2014, after an ectopic pregnancy in 2012 and another year and a half of trying to conceive with no luck. With the help of RMA and IVF, our first son was born in Dec 2014. Due to the success of our first experience and our comfort with and confidence in the RMA team, we returned to Dr. LEDERMAN when we were trying for our second child, and again, with their help, our 2nd son was born in May of this year. We have nothing but good things to say about Dr Lederman!
Hartsdale, NY |
I can't say enough good things about this doctor and this facility as a whole. I was a patient in the White Plains office and had some procedures at the NYC offices. The doctor and staff are caring, compassionate, organized, and helpful. They helped my husband and I navigate through the complicated process and fertility treatment. We are expecting your first child in September!!! I am sad to have to them.
in Peekskill |
I cannot even express in words how wonderful Dr Lederman and his staff at RMA were to me during my pregnancy difficulty. He is brilliant and cares deeply for his patients. Fortunately I was successful at getting pregnant but for two years I struggled with real fertility issues and Dr Lederman kept me positive with realistic goals in mind. I cannot thank him and the staff at RMA enough for what they have done for my family. I deeply miss them!
Port Washington, NY |
Doctor Lederman was wonderful. Great bedside manner, always pulling for us until the good news finally came! Highly Recommend.
in Mahopac, NY |
I had been able to successfully get pregnant on my own before, but when it came time to try to get pregnant for a 3rd time I was having trouble. I can now say that after 3 medicated cycles, 3 IUIs and 1 round of IVF I am in my third trimester with a healthy baby girl. I am so thankful to Dr. Lederman. He was really the kindest and most honest doctor I have ever worked with. Going through infertility treatments is no picnic, but Dr. Lederman was there for me every step of the way. He really cares
in New York, NY |
Dr. Lederman is exceptional. I saw him for IVF treatment & gave birth to my baby in June. While there are many, one of his most impressive characteristics is his level of knowledge and his desire to continue to expand his learning. I have a unique genetic disorder & when I met with him he made it his mission to learn about it & even joined a panel of medical and scientific professionals focused on researching the disorder I have. My confidence in Dr. Lederman is immeasurable.
White Plains, NY |
We are so thankful we found Dr. Lederman. We went through 3 rounds at two other clinics (both associated with top NYC hospitals) without any success before finding RMA. He explained our treatment to us and was extremely supportive from the first appointment until we 'graduated' to our OB. He was always available for a phone consultation between appointments and made a difficult process easier on us.
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Lederman went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He was knowledgable and patiently answered all of my questions during my visits. His staff is also amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman!
in NY |
Dr. Lederman and his staff were wonderful. Against all the odds, I got pregnant with their help on my first try.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD?
Are you Dr. Lederman?