Dr. Matthew Lambiase, DO

Kerrville, TX 78028

• CoreSource
  • Delta Health System
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
  • Medico
  • PacificSource
  • Simplifi

Learn about Dr. Lambiase

Precision Dermatology cares about your health.  We will pay attention to your needs and provide the best service possible.  You can feel confident that you will receive proper care at Precision Dermatology by a military-trained, American Board of Dermatology certified dermatologist.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Personal Bio

Dr. Matthew Lambiase graduated Magna Cum Laude fromthe University of Connecticut, receiving his Bachelor of Science. He was selected as a Phi Beta Kappa. He attended medical school at the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. After graduation, Dr. Lambiase entered active duty service with the United Stated Army and completed his internship at Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA. From there he served as a General Medical Officer for troops stationed at Camp Carroll in the village of Waegwan, South Korea. Returning to the States, his residency training in dermatology was received at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio.

Dr. Lambiase's Experience

Dr. Lambiase's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Madigan Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Brooke Army Med Ctr Ft Sam Houston
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Lambiase has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lambiase does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lambiase and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lambiase's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lambiase to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lambiase's Performance
I have now had two exams by Dr. Lambiase - incomplete, on both occasions. Doctor was in and out so quickly I am not confident that my carcinomas would have been found, if I had not pointed out areas of concern . Has never examined my legs, feet, back, scalp or lower torso... perfunctory treatment, especially as a new patient - wouldn't recommend, especially if you have any family history of skin cancer. Office seems to be promoting lots of beauty products - posters everywhere.
Kerrville, TX |
Dr. Lambiase, in my opinion, is the best Dermatologist in the Hill country. His staff is always smiling and seem to love working for Dr. Lambiase. If you don't know him, you are missing out! Make your appointment today!
in Bulverde, TX |
Dr Lambiase is very easy to get along with and respectful of you. He is always prompt and does not keep you waiting. I would highly recommend Dr Lambiase to my friends and family.
Kerrville, TX |
Dr. Lambiase is very nice. However, he was more interested in asking questions about my career than in hearing me talk about the small, but significant to me, medical issues with my skin. I don't need a relationship with a doctor, I need him/her to listen to medical concerns.
in San Antonio, TX |
My daughter told me she would no longer cut my hair if I did not see someone about what she thought had become a skin cancer. Doc told me it was a pre-cancer site and that he could take care of it, and the other sites I had. The Fluorouracil cream worked great even though I had to go through three treatments the results were great. Now I can get my hair cut when it grows back out.
in Kerrville, TX |
Very personable, and spent more than enough time discussing my problem.
in New Braunfels, TX |
Unlike other doctors in the area, I was able to get an appointment quickly and not after weeks of waiting. I found Dr. Lambiase to be very personable, obviously competent and caring. Sometime later, I took my 91-year old mother-in-law who needed to be seen for a skin cyst near her eye to see Matthew. It was her first time ever to see a dermatologist. Since then, I came down with a rash on the center of my chest, and was able to get a same day appointment which I needed badly and appreciated.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
He provided a clear description of my sever dandruff,listened to me and answered all my questions.
in Medina, TX |
Wonderful experience with him and loved his since of humor but very caring and put our best interest of care as a definite priority. Love it when a Dr. can laugh with you and be serious at the same time.
New Braunfels, TX |
I was very embarrassed about my acne when i went in the office Dr. Lambiase talked to me about it gave me tons of opinions of what we could do we came up with a plan together that he felt would best fit me and my lifestyle he asked to see me back in one month to check on me and see if we need to change anything it was great, i felt that he wanted my acne fixed just as bad as i do!
in Canyon Lake, TX |
Dr. Lambiase, above all, respected and listened to my concerns when it came to my atopic dermatitis treatment options. I was not keen (AT ALL) on using any sort of steroids, but he patiently worked with me in getting comfortable with what he thought was my best course of treatment. Because he encouraged and assured me, I've improved significantly. Dr. Lambiase is a provider that takes time with his patients, listens and reassures. Highly recommend him and his staff.
Canyon Lake TX |
Friendly and personable. Doesn't overdo it on prescriptions and treatments and has great suggestions. I highly recommend Dr Lambiase.
in Center Point, TX |
I found the office staff to be very helpful, as I did not understand how my health insurance worked they were able to tell me what would be covered and what I would have to pay. Once I got into the exam room the assistant that was with me finished taking my information. I should say this was my first visit to a dermatologist and I was unsure of some new spots I had. Dr. Lambiase was able to explain to me all my different spots and why I have them. I will be returning for my follow up.
in Comfort, TX |
Dr. Lambaise is excellent! He's very thorough when explaining treatment, answers all my questions and makes me feel very comfortable. His nurse's and staff are always helpful and kind. Its a true gift to have Dr. Lambiase and his staff in our Kerrville Community. One Suggestion: ditch the phone system you have in place and provide a direct line to the Kerrville office
in Canyon lake tx |
I don't feel that I had a thorough examination into my skin condition. Passed it off as acne and prescribed an antibiotic. I have had issues with psoriasis before and informed him of that. He just shined a flashlight on my face and wrote a scrip. Will be canceling my follow up and seeking another dermatologist. His handshake was unsatisfactory as well.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Lambiase, DO?

Visit Dr. Lambiase

Dr. Lambiase accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • CoreSource
  • Delta Health System
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA