Dr. Matthew R. Kulka, DO

Dr. Matthew R. Kulka, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 47 years old

When treating patients I believe in quality medicine, communication, and mutual respect. My staff was hired and trained to follow the same philosophy.Read more

Dr. Kulka's Experience

See how Dr. Kulka's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kulka

Dr. Kulka accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kulka has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kulka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulka to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kulka
Dr. Kulka's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Langhorne , pa |
Saw NP Kristen today. She was attentive thorough and didn't make me feel rushed. I came in with a long list of concerns and she fairly asked to handle a few today and the rest next time. But did it in a nice way feel Comfortable seeing her. Phones are an issue there but once you actually speak to someone the staff is nice. Needs a better phone system or more staff to answer calls more promptly
in Bristol, PA |
Dr. Kulka was attentive and listened to my problem, and didn't hesitate to ask me questions to get to the root of my issue. he was very nice and offered suggestions to avoid having the problem reoccur. the staff has been very friendly and i never waited for more than 15 minutes to see a Dr.
in Bristol, PA |
Over the years I have been to many doctors, about 5 years ago I switched to Dr Kulka. I have struggled with weight issues all my life and with his guidance, advice (and support) I have lost over 200 lbs and I am am healthier now. the personnel in the office treat you with respect, and talk to you so you understand what they are asking you to do. The office provides various services all in one place. The ease of getting appointments and the friendly courteous staff makes for a great office!
in Bucks County, PA |
I started using Dr. Kulka two years ago when searching for a local primary care physician. I could not be happier with him and his practice. Above everything else, he is VERY attentive and listens to your concerns, something I find to be hard to find. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Bristol, PA |
Like many people, I get really nervous going to the doctor. Dr. Kulka really made me feel at ease. His genuine concern and bedside manner made it really easy to communicate my concerns and understand his treatment plan.
in Langhorne, PA |
After hurting my foot in a kayaking accident, Dr Kulka was able to see me at short notice. He evaluated my foot, was very thorough with explaining the possibilities it could be, sent me for an xray, and followed up after my results. He didn't make me feel rushed or like an inconvenience, I would recommend him to any family and friends.
Holland, PA |
I have been a patient at this practice for years. I recently went in to see Dr. Kulka for a skin check. He prescribed two topical creams and when I asked whether they were safe for breastfeeding, he said yes. I followed up with my pharmacy who looked in their system and told me that both drugs were not recommended for use while breastfeeding. The health of my baby is number 1 on my list but apparently not on Dr. Kulka's. On top of this, their staff is rude, I'm done with this practice!
in Newtown, PA |
I moved into the area almost one year ago and tried to schedule an appointment to meet Dr. Kulka and Dr. Kelly. I left 2 messages but the staff never returned my call. On my 3rd call, I found out Dr. Kelly had moved on, and Dr. Kulka was only taking on one new patient a month, but I could not get an appointment until October. My gripe is that the staff never returned my call and didn't seem to care about it. I felt like it was an oh well attitude. Dr. Kulka is not for us...
Have you seen Dr. Matthew R. Kulka, DO?
Are you Dr. Kulka?

Dr. Kulka's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kulka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Kulka has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kulka's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Depression

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1999

Broward General Med Center
    Philadelphia College Of Osteop

Dr. Kulka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations
  • Synvisc® Injection
  • Wart Removal

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: