Family Medicine  |
Dr. Matthew Kulka, DO
Dr. Matthew Kulka, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Langhorne, PA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Kulka is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center.

NEWTOWN MEDICAL GROUP

1703 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 1

Langhorne, PA 19047

• Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Kulka

When treating patients I believe in quality medicine, communication, and mutual respect. My staff was hired and trained to follow the same philosophy.

Dr. Kulka's Experience

Dr. Kulka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine
  • Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Depression

• Suture Soft Tissue Wound
  • Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations
  • Synvisc® Injection
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Broward General Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Philadelphia College Of Osteop

Dr. Kulka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kulka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kulka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulka to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Kulka's Performance
in Langhorne, PA |
went to Dr. Kulka because of a suspected tick related infection. I had a rash at the site of the tick bite. severe fatigue, headache, sore throat. He never once looked at my throat, felt my glands and only barely glanced at my rash. He subscribed 100mg of doxy, twice a day for 3 weeks. I told him it was not a deer tick and he said, "well you never know " I saw him a total of less than 5 min. If I do have Lymes the prescription is totally insufficient. No other advice was given. No follow up.
in Newtown, PA |
Professional and friendly medical and office staff. My family has been patients for several years and always feel comfortable during our visits. The seem to really care and schedule us for same day appointments for urgent care.
in Langhorne , pa |
Saw NP Kristen today. She was attentive thorough and didn't make me feel rushed. I came in with a long list of concerns and she fairly asked to handle a few today and the rest next time. But did it in a nice way feel Comfortable seeing her. Phones are an issue there but once you actually speak to someone the staff is nice. Needs a better phone system or more staff to answer calls more promptly
in Bristol, PA |
Dr. Kulka was attentive and listened to my problem, and didn't hesitate to ask me questions to get to the root of my issue. he was very nice and offered suggestions to avoid having the problem reoccur. the staff has been very friendly and i never waited for more than 15 minutes to see a Dr.
in Bristol, PA |
Over the years I have been to many doctors, about 5 years ago I switched to Dr Kulka. I have struggled with weight issues all my life and with his guidance, advice (and support) I have lost over 200 lbs and I am am healthier now. the personnel in the office treat you with respect, and talk to you so you understand what they are asking you to do. The office provides various services all in one place. The ease of getting appointments and the friendly courteous staff makes for a great office!
in Bucks County, PA |
I started using Dr. Kulka two years ago when searching for a local primary care physician. I could not be happier with him and his practice. Above everything else, he is VERY attentive and listens to your concerns, something I find to be hard to find. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Bristol, PA |
Like many people, I get really nervous going to the doctor. Dr. Kulka really made me feel at ease. His genuine concern and bedside manner made it really easy to communicate my concerns and understand his treatment plan.
in Langhorne, PA |
After hurting my foot in a kayaking accident, Dr Kulka was able to see me at short notice. He evaluated my foot, was very thorough with explaining the possibilities it could be, sent me for an xray, and followed up after my results. He didn't make me feel rushed or like an inconvenience, I would recommend him to any family and friends.
Holland, PA |
I have been a patient at this practice for years. I recently went in to see Dr. Kulka for a skin check. He prescribed two topical creams and when I asked whether they were safe for breastfeeding, he said yes. I followed up with my pharmacy who looked in their system and told me that both drugs were not recommended for use while breastfeeding. The health of my baby is number 1 on my list but apparently not on Dr. Kulka's. On top of this, their staff is rude, I'm done with this practice!
in Newtown, PA |
I moved into the area almost one year ago and tried to schedule an appointment to meet Dr. Kulka and Dr. Kelly. I left 2 messages but the staff never returned my call. On my 3rd call, I found out Dr. Kelly had moved on, and Dr. Kulka was only taking on one new patient a month, but I could not get an appointment until October. My gripe is that the staff never returned my call and didn't seem to care about it. I felt like it was an oh well attitude. Dr. Kulka is not for us...
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kulka, DO?
Are you Dr. Kulka?

Carelink PPO
    Group Plan PPO
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA