Dr. Matthew Kinzelman, MD

Dr. Matthew Kinzelman, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Sacred Heart Medical Group 23 Mack Bayou Loop Ste 100 Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Get Directions

Dr. Matthew Kinzelman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Kinzelman is affiliated with Santa Rosa Medical Center and Sacred Heart Hospital.

Dr. Kinzelman's Experience

See how Dr. Kinzelman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kinzelman

Dr. Kinzelman accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kinzelman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kinzelman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kinzelman to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kinzelman's Performance
Mary Esther, FL |
What a joke for a doctor. Barely listened to what I had to say. He wanted to put me on a bunch of drugs. He also asked me to bring old lab work from 8 months ago to use. Why wouldn't he order new ones? They had a lab at his location. I asked to get scanned of the area I had pain at and all he said was your to young for this or that. H He doeI was hoping he was a great doctor that cared. IF I go to my follow up to give it another chance then I will update this review if it is a better visit
in Milton, FL |
Personable and caring
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
I absolutely love this doctor! My husband and myself both see him, he is very respectful and kind to his patients. He has the most nice staff of any I have been with, and Dr. Kinzelman lets you know exactly what he is putting in your chart by audio recording! Any questions that are complicated, he has no issue literally getting a pencil and paper out and explaining it to you just like a teacher would. He values you understanding health conditions, and knowing what he is doing.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
This is a Doctor that I trust. Has always spent as much time as needed to diagnose and treat me. My favorite general practitioner in the area.
in Destin, FL |
I went in 3 months ago with a torn rotator cuff (seeking orthopedic referral and MRI referral) and still am waiting. I received apologies for delays, referrals to the wrong facilities- thus prompting me to call back to get a correct referrals adding more delays. Any voice messages take 2+ days to return call. While the staff are friendly, I feel disregarded. I almost feel bad for calling the office and getting apologies from staff if it weren't for the fact its been 3 painful months w/o rest.
in Florida |
Today was my first visit to Dr. Kinzelman's office. He was very attentive and spent quite a bit of time with me, patiently answering all of my questions. He was very personable and thorough & seemed to genuinely care. I look forward to my next visit with him in two months. Likewise, his staff was extremely friendly and efficient.
in Destin, FL |
Very informative and to the point! The doctor I loved died of a heart attack and I thought I would never replace him. However Dr. Kinzelman is wonderful and I am very happy with him and his staff.
in Santa Rosa Beach |
He was very attentive and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kinzelman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kinzelman?

Compare Dr. Kinzelman

}

Dr. Kinzelman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kinzelman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kinzelman's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Kinzelman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kinzelman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College Of Wisconsin

Graduated in 1981

Tallahassee Meml Rmc

Completed in 1982

Tallahassee Memorial Regional Medical Center

Dr. Kinzelman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kinzelman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kinzelman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kinzelman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.