Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 48

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD

Kikuchi Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center

5765 S Fort Apache Rd Ste 110 Las Vegas, NV 89148

Compare Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Kikuchi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kikuchi

Dr. Kikuchi

My sister recommended the doctor and this office to me, and now I know WHY! They are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I am an at risk patient, and they did everything to make me feel safe. Their work is flawless, painless, and I’m recovering better than I thought I would. Dr Kikuchi called me personally to see how I’m doing. That’s class. Pure class. I’m on a fixed income, and I’m so grateful they take Care Credit. Thank you, doctor. You, and your team are the greatest!
Christopher D – Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
If you want to have dental work done in the best office in Vegas there is only one place Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. The office staff is on point , kind and caring . This Doctor knows his stuff , he even did an after hours office call to make sure I did okay after surgery. I would not trust my my dental health to any other dentist in the valley . After doing work in this surgery it makes you wonder about the other places that list themselves as dental surgeries .
Andrew Rowe – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
I could not be more pleased with the professionalism of Dr. Kukuchi and his staff for my dental implant on my molar. An itemized cost is provided up front with or without insurance. Dr. Kukuchi uses state-of-the art equipment. All appointments and services are covered under one cost. Dr. Kukuchi called me after each postoperative procedure to check up on me. He will give you cell phone number in case you need to reach him anytime (I never had to). My implant came out perfect, no complications. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kukuchi and will certainly use him if needed in the future. THANK YOU!
Jim Dahl – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
Dr K is the man he did my implant surgery yesterday and I have zero pain I recommend him to all my friends and family.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
I did not end up needing treatment with Dr. Kikuchi at my recent exam with him. He was so nice and honest and informative, and went over my xrays thoroughly with me. He referred me to the proper specialist which ended up following up with my neurologist but made me feel 100% confident that it was not my teeth causing some facial numbness I've been experiencing. I really liked him and would recommend him. The front staff and xray tech was also very nice and helpful.
Sheri in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
Dr Kikuchi was one of the nicest people I have ever met! I came in to get my wisdom teeth removed. I hate been postponing it forever because I was terrified to get them removed. My experience was painless. Him and his staff are amazing they are all very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Kikuchi came in the room and explained the whole process to me and answered all my questions I had before starting the procedure. He is awesome! Thanks again!!!!
danielle in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
Dr Kikuchi takes the time to explain all my questions and never felt rushed. He has a calm and sincere demeanor about him that you trust immediately. So glad my dentist recommended me to see him, worth the drive from across town. Had 5 teeth out done in one day, sounds horrific but Dr Kikuchi made it into a walk in the park, his friendly staff is also wonderful. Can't thank them enough. If you ever need oral surgery done this is the place to go.
Donald T in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
Dr. Matt Kikuchi was simply amazing. I have been putting off having work done for years for fear of having surgery on my mouth to the point my entire mouth was deteriorating. I was so worried and fearful of this experience to the point I was having panic attacks. Dr. Kikuchi was SO nice, friendly, sincere, and most of all so patient with me with the thousand questions I had. Needless to say the surgery was a breeze! It's been a week now and I can hardly tell I had surgery. Thank you so much!!!
Sarah – Mar 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
This office is amazing. The girls in the office are fantastic, all of them very caring and attend any needs that you would need. Dr. Matt Kikuchi was the one who performed the surgery on me, and was stellar. He walked me through the entire process with a calm and soothing voice. I had to have two wisdom teeth removed, top and bottom on the same side. It's been approximately 8 hours since the procedure, and I barely feel any pain. To me, this is a sign of excellent skill.
Maria Scothorn in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kikuchi?