Dr. Matthew Kelleher, MD

Dr. Matthew Kelleher, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Kelleher was drawn to dermatology both for its intellectual challenges and the opportunity it provides to improve the quality of his patients' lives. No other specialty demands the same level of intellectual analysis and technical creativity to solve patients' problems. And as Dr. Kelleher likes to stress, because of dermatology's complexity, it is absolutely crucial that patients seek skin treatments from board-certified dermatologists. They are the only true experts in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.

Premier Dermatology

1520 Bond St

Naperville, IL 60563

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Kelleher

Dr. Kelleher's Experience

Dr. Kelleher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Lutheran General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University of Illinois at Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Kelleher has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Kelleher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelleher to family and friends
Dr. Kelleher's Performance
in Hampshire, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Kelleher for about ten years - basal cell carcinoma, skin tags, brown spots and recently some cosmetic procedures (botox). He is an outstanding dermatologist - knowledgeable, highly skilled, insightful, and caring. I've recommended him to others, who have also become long-term patients.
Joliet, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. Kelleher. He is very professional, knows his stuff, and very personable. benn going there for years.
in Plainfield, IL |
Kind, compassionate and committed to making you healthy and happy at the same time. Highly recommend him! From the front desk to his nursing staff and the billing department, it truely felt like they were focused on my needs and questions.
Joliet, IL |
I have always been impressed by his office their professionalism. His staff is well trained and work well with each other.
He's the best.
in Wilmington,IL |
Dr. K is a great, caring doc who has been my dermatologist for the past five years. He has performed sclerotherapy, cosmetic procedures and discovered early stage melanoma.
in Minooka, Il |
I can't wait to begin my treatments. He was very kind and very professional!
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Naperville, IL |
When starting any cosmetic procedues, it's important to find not only a brilliant and skilled doctor, but one you can have a rappore with. Dr Kelleher is kind yet straight forward with what he thinks might best enhance my features. He is gentle and aware of my ability to focus.
in Aurora, IL |
Felt treated as unique individual from the first minute. No nonsense, but straightforward explanations of issues and treatment(s). Told my wife and friends to see Dr. Kelleher.
in Morris, IL |
I have recommended Dr. Kelleher numerous times to individuals. He is the Number 1 Dermatologist in the area. He is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable and an excellent communicator!
Plainfield, IL |
Great guy, knows his medicine, never disappoints.
Joliet, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is always professional has an excellent bedside manner. I was extremely nervous for my neck Procedure. He and his staff were extremely professional and calmed me down. The procedure went extremely well and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Plainfield, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is very personable, kind, and understanding. He is the type of doctor you feel comfortable with. He really seems to care about his patients. All of his nurses are great to deal with.. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Machesney Park, Illinois |
Dr. Kelleher is the most amazing, talented, and trusted doctor. I have been to his office for acne scar treatment, he listens and understands my concerns. I first started seeing him and had zero self esteem from my horrible scars, but he's helped me so much I am so much more confident. His nurse Carrie is absolutely amazing too!! I promise you will not find a more amazing, caring doctor. I think so highly of Dr Kelleher that I drive 2 hours just to be treated by him.
in Lockport, IL |
My experience is always good. Dr.Kelleher and the nurses are very knowledgable and willing to answer questions. I would highly recommend him. I think I was one of Dr. Kelleher's first patients in Joliet and he has always been very professional and yet friendly.
in Crest Hill, IL |
I am a new mom and was starting to worry that age (and lack of sleep) was starting to show on me. I knew that it was time to give Botox and filler a shot. Dr Kelleher is the best doctor around and he educates you throughout the entire procedure. I left the office looking amazing and feeling even better than pre baby. thanks again Dr Kelleher!!
in Aurora, IL |
Excellent Doctor . I would recommend him to anyone.
in Homer Glen, IL |
I found Dr. Kelleher to be very professional and thorough. A doctor with a good bedside manner is an asset.
Joliet, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is extremely competent at finding skin problems; and at correcting the problems.
Joliet, IL |
After looking at a photo of myself from my 53th birthday,I decided that it was time for a refresh. After seeing Dr. Kelleher's work, I new he was the right person for my needs. Dr. Kelleher understood that I didn't want to go back to my 20's and completely over due the Botox and filler. Instead, he gave me a youthful, updated look without making me look unnatural or "fake". I am so pleased with how I look and I couldn't be more thankful for Dr. Kelleher and his expertise!
in IL |
Listens patiently, recommends solutions, excellent skills. A terrific doctor.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr.Kelleher is the best for any and every cosmetic procedure. I would know I've been to many cosmetic professionals . He is very knowledgeable and educates you during the process. It is a little pricey compared to your every day pop up med spa, but you get what you pay for and then some.
Romeoville, IL |
He was very helpful and thorough in his explanation of the procedure I was requesting. He was also very friendly. I would definitely recommend him.
in Crest Hill, IL |
I go to Dr. Kelleher for Botox because my results are consistently amazing. I started seeing him because I was unhappy with the lines in my forehead and around my eyes. I wanted to soften the lines, but I was concerned I would look unnatural after Botox. However, Dr. Kelleher is so though and addresses all of your concerns so you have nothing to feel unconfident about. My best advice when it comes to the care of your skin and aging gracefully- do not cut corners or short yourself on an amazing D
in Crest Hill, IL |
Everyone wants to look young. When I started to feel and look a bit older, I decided that Botox and filler would be a smart option to try. To be honest, I didn't have any concerns going into the procedure. I know Dr. know Dr. Kelleher's reputation and have seen his work...of course I didn't have any concerns, He is the best! The amount of time and conversations that he has with patients is unprecedented. I am so satisfied with my results! Botox + filler is an easy way to look fresh and young.
in New lenox, Il. |
I have always had a bit of a fuller face, but I have started to notice deeper folds in my skin that I really don't like. I have also always wanted fuller lips. When I heard of Dr. Kelleher, I knew I had to see him to help me with these areas that were bothering me. He is the best with botox /filler and I totally trust his judgement. I went into the procedure with no concerns! I have seen his work and everyone always looks perfect. He is interested in your concerns and so incredibly professional!
Bellevue, WA |
I love my results and wouldn't let anyone besides Dr Kelleher do my botox treatments.
in 2983 Lakeshore Dr. Fennville MI 49408 |
I am very satisfied with Dr.Kelleher and I strongly recommend him.
in Naperville, IL |
I found Dr. Kelleher to be very sincere and conscientious. He put my son at ease, talked him through his procedure, and checked in on how he was feeling (both physically and emotionally) throughout the visit. I would recommend him if you're looking for a dermatologist for a child. I also had a procedure myself, and felt thoroughly informed and at ease. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr Kelleher has always taken time and answered all questions explained all procedures that I have had at his office from fillers and Botox to skin cancer checks and skin issues. I highly recommend his office that has the best laser technology in the area to anyone.
in Frankfort, IL |
Dr. KELLEHER, in addition to being a superb doctor, and a consummate professional, he has always shown me a caring demeanor. If I have a concern about a procedure, he takes the time to explain in my terms, so that I fully understand what he is proposing. The most important thing is possitive results, and that is what I have continually received for years. I always recommend Dr. Kelleher to both my family and friends.
in Naperville, IL |
This was my first Botox procedure, and I knew that I had to see Dr. Kelleher. I heard he was simply the best, and that definitely proved to be true. I was extremely comfortable at my appointment and Dr. Kelleher answered and explained all my questions. My results are awesome! They look natural and I look and feel a lot younger! I will absolutely be back for more, no doubt.
Bolingbrook, IL |
I have friends and coworkers who have visited Dr. Kelleher and have seen great results, so I decided to come in and give filler a try. This was my first cosmetic procedure and I was pleasantly surprised about how little pain and discomfort I felt. I think that part of this was due to the fact that, prior to the procedure, Dr. Kelleher and his nurse. Also, I particularly appreciated Dr. Kelleher’s small attention to details. He listens to exactly to what I said and completely achieved what I
in Plainfield, IL |
When I decided that it was time to get my tattoo removed, I knew that I had to visit Dr. Kelleher. I have seen his work and have heard the recommendations - his reputation is amazing! When I was in the exam room before the procedure started, I was completely at ease. I didn't feel like I was just another patient: he truly cares about what he does and doesn't rush though his appointments for a second. His attention to detail shows in everything he does. I love my results and I have no regrets.
in Plainfield, IL |
Why did I choose Dr. Kelleher? To put it simply-he is the best!!! I know that I like Dr. Kelleher because, when it comes to Doctor's appointments, I am usually nervous. But, not with Dr. Kelleher. In fact, both times that I have gotten Botox, this was my second treatment, I have found it to be a very relaxing experience. My results after this second time are even better than the first, and I am noticing changes in my face even more quickly. I will definately be back!
in Elwood, IL |
I originally saw Dr Kelleher for Botox and after seeing great results, I decide to come back to fix my varicose veins. This was my first sclero therapy treatment. I feel like Dr Kelleher has a very gentle and professional demeanor that patients like in a doctor. Also, he is exceptional at these kinds of procedures. Dr Kelleher gave me such a great experience that I wouldn't be afraid to do it again- and I definitely am not. I am seeing great results already. He is amazing - highly recommend
Aurora, IL |
he is awesome. his expertise in all areas of dermatology is amazing. we love him. we have dealt with facial skin cancer and just acne in teens. he's the best.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Kelleher has the best reputation in Naperville when it comes to cosmetic procedures. This was my 15th procedure and, as usual, I felt completely comfortable during my treatment. With every appointment, Dr. Kelleher makes sure to ask me if I was pleased with my previous treatment and if I have newly formed concerns. He is so patient and you can tell that he loves what he does. I never feel rushed when I'm at the office. I love my results every time. I will continue to see Dr. K.
Chicago, IL |
When It comes to cosmetic treatments, Dr. Kelleher has an amazing reputation and he was the only Doctor I trusted when I decided lip filler . This was my first treatment, and Dr. Kelleher's bedside manner immediately made me feel confident. He explained everything as he did it and told me ahead of time exactly what to expect during the treatment. I love my results! Dr. Kelleher did such an amazing job- I noticed no bruising and the recovery was so easy. I would definitely do filler again
in Naperville, IL |
Several of my friends have seen Dr. Kelleher for Botox. After seeing their amazing results and hearing their recommendations, I decided to book my own appointment for my first ever botox treatment. Dr. Kelleher and his nurses listened to all my concerns and answered my questions. Their attention to detail put me at ease. He assured me if I had any problems - which I didn't - that I could contact him at anytime. I love my results and wish I would have done this sooner.
in Elwood, IL |
i have been getting Botox for about 8 years and there is no one i trust more with my face than Dr Kelleher. He is the absolute best. I love my results every time. I also love coming in the office. It is a seamless experience and I fell beyond comfortable with Dr K. If you are getting any cosmetic work, Dr K is the main to see.
in Minooka, IL |
I have had botox from Dr. Kelleher several times over the past year, and after every appointment, I am beyond thrilled with my results. I see no signs of bruising on my face and experienced no down time after the procedure. From the moment I enter his office, to the moment I leave, I feel comfortable and confident that I am going to love my results. This has proven true time after time. Dr. Kelleher does't rush, listens to my questions, and I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Crest Hill, IL |
This was my first time having Botox don't by Dr. Kelleher and my second time getting filler. After my first filler treatment, I saw great results and I knew I wanted to continue to go back to him. He answers your questions in great detail and makes you feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire procedure- and I LOVE my results! My botox and filler look completely natural and I have never received so many compliments in my life. This is a great doctor and a great office. I will definitely b
in Wilmington, IL |
A while back, a friend recommended Dr. Kelleher to me . I did some research and booked an appointment. Ever since then, I have been hooked. I've seen Dr. Kelleher for botox/ filler treatments as well as for liposuction and the results are unbelievable. My most recent visit was for botox/ filler. As always, the process was smooth & enjoyable, from check in to check out. When I see Dr. Kelleher I feel like I'm with friends. He listens to me and answers my questions. I look 5-10 years younger
in Shorewood, IL |
I had my 1st botox treatment done by Dr. Kelleher, he and his staff made me feel comfortable & relaxed. He has a great bedside manner and is very good at what he does. I am so happy with the results & I highly recommend Dr Kelleher to anyone.
He treated me like a textbook case. Didn't see the human suffering beneath his quick diagnosis. Basically told me to go back to another Dr. I didn't seem worth his time. No compassion or understanding from this Dr.
in Crown Point, IN |
Dr. Kelleher is amazing! I had a great first time experience with my Filler and Botox treatment. I was a bit nervous for my appointment and Dr. Kelleher's calming nature put me at ease. My results are extremely natural and exceeded my expectations! I look 20 years younger!
in Crown Point, IN |
in Joliet, IL |
I see Dr. Kelleher for Botox and I am very happy with my results. Dr. Kelleher always makes sure that you are satisfied and encourages you to reach out to him for any concerns regarding your treatment, He really cares about his work and patient satisfaction
in Crest Hill, IL |
This is my 2nd review for Dr. Kelleher - if you read my last post, I had Botox done to correct a natural asymmetry I had with my mouth/smile. I also had a natural asymmetry with my upper lip as well (one side was fuller than the other), so I decided to come back to do filler in my lips not only to even them out but to add some size. I got 2 full syringes of Juvederm put in and they still look natural! Do not trust any of these med-spa's and stick with the expert - your face is worth it!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kelleher, MD?

Visit Dr. Kelleher