Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD

Dermatology | Male | 54 years old

Premier Dermatology

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kelleher specializes in Dermatology and practices in Crest Hill, IL. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Kelleher? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kelleher's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kelleher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelleher

Dr. Kelleher accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kelleher has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kelleher

Dr. Kelleher's Review Details
4.3 based on 46 responses
Experience with Dr. Kelleher
Dr. Kelleher's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Kelleher has the best reputation in Naperville when it comes to cosmetic procedures. This was my 15th procedure and, as usual, I felt completely comfortable during my treatment. With every appointment, Dr. Kelleher makes sure to ask me if I was pleased with my previous treatment and if I have newly formed concerns. He is so patient and you can tell that he loves what he does. I never feel rushed when I'm at the office. I love my results every time. I will continue to see Dr. K.
Chicago, IL |
When It comes to cosmetic treatments, Dr. Kelleher has an amazing reputation and he was the only Doctor I trusted when I decided lip filler . This was my first treatment, and Dr. Kelleher's bedside manner immediately made me feel confident. He explained everything as he did it and told me ahead of time exactly what to expect during the treatment. I love my results! Dr. Kelleher did such an amazing job- I noticed no bruising and the recovery was so easy. I would definitely do filler again
in Naperville, IL |
Several of my friends have seen Dr. Kelleher for Botox. After seeing their amazing results and hearing their recommendations, I decided to book my own appointment for my first ever botox treatment. Dr. Kelleher and his nurses listened to all my concerns and answered my questions. Their attention to detail put me at ease. He assured me if I had any problems - which I didn't - that I could contact him at anytime. I love my results and wish I would have done this sooner.
in Elwood, IL |
i have been getting Botox for about 8 years and there is no one i trust more with my face than Dr Kelleher. He is the absolute best. I love my results every time. I also love coming in the office. It is a seamless experience and I fell beyond comfortable with Dr K. If you are getting any cosmetic work, Dr K is the main to see.
in Minooka, IL |
I have had botox from Dr. Kelleher several times over the past year, and after every appointment, I am beyond thrilled with my results. I see no signs of bruising on my face and experienced no down time after the procedure. From the moment I enter his office, to the moment I leave, I feel comfortable and confident that I am going to love my results. This has proven true time after time. Dr. Kelleher does't rush, listens to my questions, and I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Crest Hill, IL |
This was my first time having Botox don't by Dr. Kelleher and my second time getting filler. After my first filler treatment, I saw great results and I knew I wanted to continue to go back to him. He answers your questions in great detail and makes you feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire procedure- and I LOVE my results! My botox and filler look completely natural and I have never received so many compliments in my life. This is a great doctor and a great office. I will definitely b
in Wilmington, IL |
A while back, a friend recommended Dr. Kelleher to me . I did some research and booked an appointment. Ever since then, I have been hooked. I've seen Dr. Kelleher for botox/ filler treatments as well as for liposuction and the results are unbelievable. My most recent visit was for botox/ filler. As always, the process was smooth & enjoyable, from check in to check out. When I see Dr. Kelleher I feel like I'm with friends. He listens to me and answers my questions. I look 5-10 years younger
in Shorewood, IL |
I had my 1st botox treatment done by Dr. Kelleher, he and his staff made me feel comfortable & relaxed. He has a great bedside manner and is very good at what he does. I am so happy with the results & I highly recommend Dr Kelleher to anyone.
He treated me like a textbook case. Didn't see the human suffering beneath his quick diagnosis. Basically told me to go back to another Dr. I didn't seem worth his time. No compassion or understanding from this Dr.
in Crown Point, IN |
Dr. Kelleher is amazing! I had a great first time experience with my Filler and Botox treatment. I was a bit nervous for my appointment and Dr. Kelleher's calming nature put me at ease. My results are extremely natural and exceeded my expectations! I look 20 years younger!
in Crown Point, IN |
in Joliet, IL |
I see Dr. Kelleher for Botox and I am very happy with my results. Dr. Kelleher always makes sure that you are satisfied and encourages you to reach out to him for any concerns regarding your treatment, He really cares about his work and patient satisfaction
in Crest Hill, IL |
This is my 2nd review for Dr. Kelleher - if you read my last post, I had Botox done to correct a natural asymmetry I had with my mouth/smile. I also had a natural asymmetry with my upper lip as well (one side was fuller than the other), so I decided to come back to do filler in my lips not only to even them out but to add some size. I got 2 full syringes of Juvederm put in and they still look natural! Do not trust any of these med-spa's and stick with the expert - your face is worth it!
in New Lenox, IL |
I had my 4th treatment of Botox with Dr. Kelleher. My appointment went wonderfully; Dr Kelleher knows that I tend to get light headed, so he kept me in conversation throughout the whole procedure. Before I knew it we were done and I felt awesome. I really appreciate the fact that Dr Kelleher does not just do the treatment but also touches base with me about the last treatment and if I have any new expectations. Dr. Kelleher and his staff always take away any nervousness.
in Crest Hill, IL |
I had a great first time experience for Botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher he answered all of my questions and was very personable and professional. The results are amazing!
in Oswego, Il |
Dr kelleher has been doing my botox treatment for the past five years. It really does boost your confidence and makes you feel amazing. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
in Crest Hill, IL |
My first botox treatment and I couldn?t be happier with my results! I was very nervous before my appointment and Dr. Kelleher took the time to hear my concerns and answer all my questions. The results are extremely natural and exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Dr. Kelleher and wouldn?t trust any other physician with my botox treatments.
My advice is to stay far away from this factory. See a private practice that is focused on your satisfaction rather than production quotas. Surprise charges added after I triple-verified the treatment fee and clearly communicated my budget. Charged $900 for touchup, now $4000 more than the $2600 estimate quoted trying to get what I thought I would get in the 1st place. Couldn't smile/take off sunglasses- unless I stayed expressionless, it was bad. Found a new PA who has it almost fixed it.
Plainfield, IL |
I had Botox for the 8th time by Dr. Kelleher. I would not go anywhere else. His attention to detail puts me at ease every time I'm in the office. Never in my life have I gotten so many compliments on my appearance!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD?
Are you Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kelleher

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Graduated in 1988

Lutheran General Hospital

Completed in 1989

University of Illinois at Chicago

Completed in 1992

Dr. Kelleher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelleher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelleher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kelleher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kelleher

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kelleher's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kelleher

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients