Dr. Matthew Kelleher, MD

Dr. Matthew Kelleher, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Matthew Kelleher, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Naperville, IL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

Premier Dermatology - Naperville

1520 Bond St

Naperville, IL 60563

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Kelleher

See how frequently Dr. Kelleher performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Acne
Warts

Dr. Kelleher's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kelleher's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kelleher "Dr. Kelleher was drawn to dermatology both for its intellectual challenges and the opportunity it provides to improve the quality of his patients' lives. No other specialty demands the same level of intellectual analysis and technical creativity to solve patients' problems. And as Dr. Kelleher likes to stress, because of dermatology's complexity, it is absolutely crucial that patients seek skin treatments from board-certified dermatologists. They are the only true experts in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. PERSONAL LIFE Wife Kathy, three daughters, and a son. FAVORITE MOVIE: West Side Story "

This content was provided by Dr. Kelleher "All our physicians are board certified from the American Board of Dermatology which is the only true indicator of dermatologic expertise."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Lutheran General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Kelleher has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Kelleher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelleher to family and friends
Dr. Kelleher's Performance
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is the best. He has given me back my confidence level in my appearance. Before I came to him I could not look anyone in the eyes because I had horrible acne scarring. Once I visited Dr. Kelleher's office and he gave me the proper treatment, my acne and discolorations in my facial area cleared up. I recently had milia's removed and I am elated. Thanks so much Dr. Kelleher
in Oak Park, IL |
Dr. Kelleher and his staff give you their undivided attention and are thorough, kind, caring & incredibly skilled. I went to my appointment concerned about a spot and left feeling like the luckiest patient in the world to have been so well cared for. THANK YOU Dr. K.elleher & team!!
Oswego, IL |
Dr Kelleher was very thorough and explained everything. I was impressed he took his time.
Chicago, IL |
Dr Kelleher and his staff were wonderful! They are very caring and intelligent. Each person involved asked thoughtful and thorough questions during my visit.
in Plainfield, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is a great dermatologist and has a great staff. He and his staff are very caring. They also have very early hours for people who work and their appointments run on time.
in Oak Forest, IL |
Dr. K is incredibly thoughtful. He takes each and every procedure into account for a finished fabulous you!!
Joliet |
Thorough time spent explaining procedures in a non judgmental way. Also, Dr. Kelleher sent someone else in to explain things even more thoroughly. I was overwhelmed by the amount of choices but I was not pressured into anything and was given a comprehensive list of prices and options. I have been using the doctors from Premier Dermatology for years and have the utmost trust in all of them.
in Sycamore,Il 60178 |
Dr.Kelleher is wonderful. On every visit i feel like is giving me the full attention, taking care of my problem in the best way possible. I will definitely recommend him and his staff to all my family and friends. Thank you so much Dr. Kelleher for all your hard work !
in Woodridge |
Dr. Kelleher has been my doctor for over 7 years. Dr Kelleher and his staff are always helpful and professional. My entire family are now part of the Premier Derm family.
in Joliet, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is a true artist at his profession.
Shorewood, IL |
As always, I was very pleased with Dr. Kelleher. Procedures are always fully explained beforehand. The staff is always friendly and helpful as well.
Cincinnati, OH |
First time today, showed up 15 minutes early per their request and sat for 30 minutes and the office staff wasn't helpful at all and wanted to reschedule me. I got refunded my copay and walked out.
Naperville, il |
Actually really helpful and informative! I've been struggling with bad acne for about a year now and he prescribed some cream that helped almost overnight! I'll definitely be going back to him
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Sandwich, IL |
I have only been treated with utmost respect every time I visit Dr. Kelleher. I am a very nervous patient, having battled numerous skin cancer issues and am very uncomfortable with the appearance of my skin. Despite this, I have always felt comfortable in the exams. I will be a lifelong patient and am glad that I have no issues scheduling appointments. A bonus is that the nurses are very caring and friendly.
in Minooka, il |
He was very compassionate and willing to keep trying various treatments.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating. I appreciate it very much.
in Bourbonnais, Il |
I love Dr. Kelleher! I have been going to him for over 11 years now. He has a way about him that makes you feel so comfortable when you tell him about your improfections. It's hard to fine a dermatologist that you can trust and make you feel beautiful when you leave.
Hello Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Joliet, IL |
I went there for Dr Kelleher to check my back,he is not my regular dermatologist I normally go to, but you would never know it in the way he treated me. If I ever need a new Dermatologist I would go to him in a heartbeat. His staff is wonderful also.
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Chicago, IL |
Just an overall pleasant experience every time with this practice
in Hampshire, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Kelleher for about ten years - basal cell carcinoma, skin tags, brown spots and recently some cosmetic procedures (botox). He is an outstanding dermatologist - knowledgeable, highly skilled, insightful, and caring. I've recommended him to others, who have also become long-term patients.
Joliet, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. Kelleher. He is very professional, knows his stuff, and very personable. benn going there for years.
in Plainfield, IL |
Kind, compassionate and committed to making you healthy and happy at the same time. Highly recommend him! From the front desk to his nursing staff and the billing department, it truely felt like they were focused on my needs and questions.
Joliet, IL |
I have always been impressed by his office their professionalism. His staff is well trained and work well with each other.
He's the best.
in Wilmington,IL |
Dr. K is a great, caring doc who has been my dermatologist for the past five years. He has performed sclerotherapy, cosmetic procedures and discovered early stage melanoma.
in Naperville, IL |
When starting any cosmetic procedues, it's important to find not only a brilliant and skilled doctor, but one you can have a rappore with. Dr Kelleher is kind yet straight forward with what he thinks might best enhance my features. He is gentle and aware of my ability to focus.
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Aurora, IL |
Felt treated as unique individual from the first minute. No nonsense, but straightforward explanations of issues and treatment(s). Told my wife and friends to see Dr. Kelleher.
in Morris, IL |
I have recommended Dr. Kelleher numerous times to individuals. He is the Number 1 Dermatologist in the area. He is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable and an excellent communicator!
Plainfield, IL |
Great guy, knows his medicine, never disappoints.
Joliet, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is always professional has an excellent bedside manner. I was extremely nervous for my neck Procedure. He and his staff were extremely professional and calmed me down. The procedure went extremely well and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Plainfield, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is very personable, kind, and understanding. He is the type of doctor you feel comfortable with. He really seems to care about his patients. All of his nurses are great to deal with.. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Machesney Park, Illinois |
Dr. Kelleher is the most amazing, talented, and trusted doctor. I have been to his office for acne scar treatment, he listens and understands my concerns. I first started seeing him and had zero self esteem from my horrible scars, but he's helped me so much I am so much more confident. His nurse Carrie is absolutely amazing too!! I promise you will not find a more amazing, caring doctor. I think so highly of Dr Kelleher that I drive 2 hours just to be treated by him.
in Lockport, IL |
My experience is always good. Dr.Kelleher and the nurses are very knowledgable and willing to answer questions. I would highly recommend him. I think I was one of Dr. Kelleher's first patients in Joliet and he has always been very professional and yet friendly.
in Crest Hill, IL |
I am a new mom and was starting to worry that age (and lack of sleep) was starting to show on me. I knew that it was time to give Botox and filler a shot. Dr Kelleher is the best doctor around and he educates you throughout the entire procedure. I left the office looking amazing and feeling even better than pre baby. thanks again Dr Kelleher!!
in Aurora, IL |
Excellent Doctor . I would recommend him to anyone.
in Homer Glen, IL |
I found Dr. Kelleher to be very professional and thorough. A doctor with a good bedside manner is an asset.
Joliet, IL |
Dr. Kelleher is extremely competent at finding skin problems; and at correcting the problems.
Joliet, IL |
After looking at a photo of myself from my 53th birthday,I decided that it was time for a refresh. After seeing Dr. Kelleher's work, I new he was the right person for my needs. Dr. Kelleher understood that I didn't want to go back to my 20's and completely over due the Botox and filler. Instead, he gave me a youthful, updated look without making me look unnatural or "fake". I am so pleased with how I look and I couldn't be more thankful for Dr. Kelleher and his expertise!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr.Kelleher is the best for any and every cosmetic procedure. I would know I've been to many cosmetic professionals . He is very knowledgeable and educates you during the process. It is a little pricey compared to your every day pop up med spa, but you get what you pay for and then some.
Romeoville, IL |
He was very helpful and thorough in his explanation of the procedure I was requesting. He was also very friendly. I would definitely recommend him.
in Crest Hill, IL |
I go to Dr. Kelleher for Botox because my results are consistently amazing. I started seeing him because I was unhappy with the lines in my forehead and around my eyes. I wanted to soften the lines, but I was concerned I would look unnatural after Botox. However, Dr. Kelleher is so though and addresses all of your concerns so you have nothing to feel unconfident about. My best advice when it comes to the care of your skin and aging gracefully- do not cut corners or short yourself on an amazing D
in Crest Hill, IL |
Everyone wants to look young. When I started to feel and look a bit older, I decided that Botox and filler would be a smart option to try. To be honest, I didn't have any concerns going into the procedure. I know Dr. know Dr. Kelleher's reputation and have seen his work...of course I didn't have any concerns, He is the best! The amount of time and conversations that he has with patients is unprecedented. I am so satisfied with my results! Botox + filler is an easy way to look fresh and young.
in New lenox, Il. |
I have always had a bit of a fuller face, but I have started to notice deeper folds in my skin that I really don't like. I have also always wanted fuller lips. When I heard of Dr. Kelleher, I knew I had to see him to help me with these areas that were bothering me. He is the best with botox /filler and I totally trust his judgement. I went into the procedure with no concerns! I have seen his work and everyone always looks perfect. He is interested in your concerns and so incredibly professional!
Bellevue, WA |
I love my results and wouldn't let anyone besides Dr Kelleher do my botox treatments.
in 2983 Lakeshore Dr. Fennville MI 49408 |
I am very satisfied with Dr.Kelleher and I strongly recommend him.
in Naperville, IL |
I found Dr. Kelleher to be very sincere and conscientious. He put my son at ease, talked him through his procedure, and checked in on how he was feeling (both physically and emotionally) throughout the visit. I would recommend him if you're looking for a dermatologist for a child. I also had a procedure myself, and felt thoroughly informed and at ease. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr Kelleher has always taken time and answered all questions explained all procedures that I have had at his office from fillers and Botox to skin cancer checks and skin issues. I highly recommend his office that has the best laser technology in the area to anyone.
in Frankfort, IL |
Dr. KELLEHER, in addition to being a superb doctor, and a consummate professional, he has always shown me a caring demeanor. If I have a concern about a procedure, he takes the time to explain in my terms, so that I fully understand what he is proposing. The most important thing is possitive results, and that is what I have continually received for years. I always recommend Dr. Kelleher to both my family and friends.
in Naperville, IL |
This was my first Botox procedure, and I knew that I had to see Dr. Kelleher. I heard he was simply the best, and that definitely proved to be true. I was extremely comfortable at my appointment and Dr. Kelleher answered and explained all my questions. My results are awesome! They look natural and I look and feel a lot younger! I will absolutely be back for more, no doubt.
Bolingbrook, IL |
I have friends and coworkers who have visited Dr. Kelleher and have seen great results, so I decided to come in and give filler a try. This was my first cosmetic procedure and I was pleasantly surprised about how little pain and discomfort I felt. I think that part of this was due to the fact that, prior to the procedure, Dr. Kelleher and his nurse. Also, I particularly appreciated Dr. Kelleher’s small attention to details. He listens to exactly to what I said and completely achieved what I
in Plainfield, IL |
When I decided that it was time to get my tattoo removed, I knew that I had to visit Dr. Kelleher. I have seen his work and have heard the recommendations - his reputation is amazing! When I was in the exam room before the procedure started, I was completely at ease. I didn't feel like I was just another patient: he truly cares about what he does and doesn't rush though his appointments for a second. His attention to detail shows in everything he does. I love my results and I have no regrets.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kelleher, MD?

Visit Dr. Kelleher