Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD

Dermatology | Male | 54 years old

Dr. Kelleher was drawn to dermatology both for its intellectual challenges and the opportunity it provides to improve the quality of his patients' lives. No other specialty demands the same level of intellectual analysis and technical creativity to solve patients' problems. And as Dr. Kelleher likes to stress, because of dermatology's complexity, it is absolutely crucial that patients seek skin treatments from board-certified dermatologists. They are the only true experts in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. Read more

Premier Dermatology

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Kelleher's Experience

See how Dr. Kelleher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelleher

Dr. Kelleher accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kelleher has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kelleher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelleher to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kelleher
Dr. Kelleher's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in 2983 Lakeshore Dr. Fennville MI 49408 |
I am very satisfied with Dr.Kelleher and I strongly recommend him.
in Naperville, IL |
I found Dr. Kelleher to be very sincere and conscientious. He put my son at ease, talked him through his procedure, and checked in on how he was feeling (both physically and emotionally) throughout the visit. I would recommend him if you're looking for a dermatologist for a child. I also had a procedure myself, and felt thoroughly informed and at ease. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr Kelleher has always taken time and answered all questions explained all procedures that I have had at his office from fillers and Botox to skin cancer checks and skin issues. I highly recommend his office that has the best laser technology in the area to anyone.
in Frankfort, IL |
Dr. KELLEHER, in addition to being a superb doctor, and a consummate professional, he has always shown me a caring demeanor. If I have a concern about a procedure, he takes the time to explain in my terms, so that I fully understand what he is proposing. The most important thing is possitive results, and that is what I have continually received for years. I always recommend Dr. Kelleher to both my family and friends.
in Naperville, IL |
This was my first Botox procedure, and I knew that I had to see Dr. Kelleher. I heard he was simply the best, and that definitely proved to be true. I was extremely comfortable at my appointment and Dr. Kelleher answered and explained all my questions. My results are awesome! They look natural and I look and feel a lot younger! I will absolutely be back for more, no doubt.
Bolingbrook, IL |
I have friends and coworkers who have visited Dr. Kelleher and have seen great results, so I decided to come in and give filler a try. This was my first cosmetic procedure and I was pleasantly surprised about how little pain and discomfort I felt. I think that part of this was due to the fact that, prior to the procedure, Dr. Kelleher and his nurse. Also, I particularly appreciated Dr. Kelleher’s small attention to details. He listens to exactly to what I said and completely achieved what I
in Plainfield, IL |
When I decided that it was time to get my tattoo removed, I knew that I had to visit Dr. Kelleher. I have seen his work and have heard the recommendations - his reputation is amazing! When I was in the exam room before the procedure started, I was completely at ease. I didn't feel like I was just another patient: he truly cares about what he does and doesn't rush though his appointments for a second. His attention to detail shows in everything he does. I love my results and I have no regrets.
in Plainfield, IL |
Why did I choose Dr. Kelleher? To put it simply-he is the best!!! I know that I like Dr. Kelleher because, when it comes to Doctor's appointments, I am usually nervous. But, not with Dr. Kelleher. In fact, both times that I have gotten Botox, this was my second treatment, I have found it to be a very relaxing experience. My results after this second time are even better than the first, and I am noticing changes in my face even more quickly. I will definately be back!
in Elwood, IL |
I originally saw Dr Kelleher for Botox and after seeing great results, I decide to come back to fix my varicose veins. This was my first sclero therapy treatment. I feel like Dr Kelleher has a very gentle and professional demeanor that patients like in a doctor. Also, he is exceptional at these kinds of procedures. Dr Kelleher gave me such a great experience that I wouldn't be afraid to do it again- and I definitely am not. I am seeing great results already. He is amazing - highly recommend
Aurora, IL |
he is awesome. his expertise in all areas of dermatology is amazing. we love him. we have dealt with facial skin cancer and just acne in teens. he's the best.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Kelleher has the best reputation in Naperville when it comes to cosmetic procedures. This was my 15th procedure and, as usual, I felt completely comfortable during my treatment. With every appointment, Dr. Kelleher makes sure to ask me if I was pleased with my previous treatment and if I have newly formed concerns. He is so patient and you can tell that he loves what he does. I never feel rushed when I'm at the office. I love my results every time. I will continue to see Dr. K.
Chicago, IL |
When It comes to cosmetic treatments, Dr. Kelleher has an amazing reputation and he was the only Doctor I trusted when I decided lip filler . This was my first treatment, and Dr. Kelleher's bedside manner immediately made me feel confident. He explained everything as he did it and told me ahead of time exactly what to expect during the treatment. I love my results! Dr. Kelleher did such an amazing job- I noticed no bruising and the recovery was so easy. I would definitely do filler again
in Naperville, IL |
Several of my friends have seen Dr. Kelleher for Botox. After seeing their amazing results and hearing their recommendations, I decided to book my own appointment for my first ever botox treatment. Dr. Kelleher and his nurses listened to all my concerns and answered my questions. Their attention to detail put me at ease. He assured me if I had any problems - which I didn't - that I could contact him at anytime. I love my results and wish I would have done this sooner.
in Elwood, IL |
i have been getting Botox for about 8 years and there is no one i trust more with my face than Dr Kelleher. He is the absolute best. I love my results every time. I also love coming in the office. It is a seamless experience and I fell beyond comfortable with Dr K. If you are getting any cosmetic work, Dr K is the main to see.
in Minooka, IL |
I have had botox from Dr. Kelleher several times over the past year, and after every appointment, I am beyond thrilled with my results. I see no signs of bruising on my face and experienced no down time after the procedure. From the moment I enter his office, to the moment I leave, I feel comfortable and confident that I am going to love my results. This has proven true time after time. Dr. Kelleher does't rush, listens to my questions, and I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Crest Hill, IL |
This was my first time having Botox don't by Dr. Kelleher and my second time getting filler. After my first filler treatment, I saw great results and I knew I wanted to continue to go back to him. He answers your questions in great detail and makes you feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire procedure- and I LOVE my results! My botox and filler look completely natural and I have never received so many compliments in my life. This is a great doctor and a great office. I will definitely b
in Wilmington, IL |
A while back, a friend recommended Dr. Kelleher to me . I did some research and booked an appointment. Ever since then, I have been hooked. I've seen Dr. Kelleher for botox/ filler treatments as well as for liposuction and the results are unbelievable. My most recent visit was for botox/ filler. As always, the process was smooth & enjoyable, from check in to check out. When I see Dr. Kelleher I feel like I'm with friends. He listens to me and answers my questions. I look 5-10 years younger
in Shorewood, IL |
I had my 1st botox treatment done by Dr. Kelleher, he and his staff made me feel comfortable & relaxed. He has a great bedside manner and is very good at what he does. I am so happy with the results & I highly recommend Dr Kelleher to anyone.
He treated me like a textbook case. Didn't see the human suffering beneath his quick diagnosis. Basically told me to go back to another Dr. I didn't seem worth his time. No compassion or understanding from this Dr.
in Crown Point, IN |
Dr. Kelleher is amazing! I had a great first time experience with my Filler and Botox treatment. I was a bit nervous for my appointment and Dr. Kelleher's calming nature put me at ease. My results are extremely natural and exceeded my expectations! I look 20 years younger!
in Crown Point, IN |
in Joliet, IL |
I see Dr. Kelleher for Botox and I am very happy with my results. Dr. Kelleher always makes sure that you are satisfied and encourages you to reach out to him for any concerns regarding your treatment, He really cares about his work and patient satisfaction
in Crest Hill, IL |
This is my 2nd review for Dr. Kelleher - if you read my last post, I had Botox done to correct a natural asymmetry I had with my mouth/smile. I also had a natural asymmetry with my upper lip as well (one side was fuller than the other), so I decided to come back to do filler in my lips not only to even them out but to add some size. I got 2 full syringes of Juvederm put in and they still look natural! Do not trust any of these med-spa's and stick with the expert - your face is worth it!
in New Lenox, IL |
I had my 4th treatment of Botox with Dr. Kelleher. My appointment went wonderfully; Dr Kelleher knows that I tend to get light headed, so he kept me in conversation throughout the whole procedure. Before I knew it we were done and I felt awesome. I really appreciate the fact that Dr Kelleher does not just do the treatment but also touches base with me about the last treatment and if I have any new expectations. Dr. Kelleher and his staff always take away any nervousness.
in Crest Hill, IL |
I had a great first time experience for Botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher he answered all of my questions and was very personable and professional. The results are amazing!
in Oswego, Il |
Dr kelleher has been doing my botox treatment for the past five years. It really does boost your confidence and makes you feel amazing. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
in Crest Hill, IL |
My first botox treatment and I couldn?t be happier with my results! I was very nervous before my appointment and Dr. Kelleher took the time to hear my concerns and answer all my questions. The results are extremely natural and exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Dr. Kelleher and wouldn?t trust any other physician with my botox treatments.
My advice is to stay far away from this factory. See a private practice that is focused on your satisfaction rather than production quotas. Surprise charges added after I triple-verified the treatment fee and clearly communicated my budget. Charged $900 for touchup, now $4000 more than the $2600 estimate quoted trying to get what I thought I would get in the 1st place. Couldn't smile/take off sunglasses- unless I stayed expressionless, it was bad. Found a new PA who has it almost fixed it.
Plainfield, IL |
I had Botox for the 8th time by Dr. Kelleher. I would not go anywhere else. His attention to detail puts me at ease every time I'm in the office. Never in my life have I gotten so many compliments on my appearance!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelleher?