Dr. Matthew Kaufman, MD

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. Matthew Kaufman, MD
Dr. Matthew Kaufman is board certified in both plastic surgery and otolaryngology- head and neck surgery, and he is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). Dr. Kaufman is highly skilled in all cosmetic surgery procedures of the face and body. In addition he has advanced expertise in complex revision rhinoplasty and ethnic rhinoplasty (non-Caucasian rhinoplasty). Dr. Matthew Kaufman has pioneered treatments for phrenic nerve paralysis and is an expert in trigger point decompression surgery for migraine headaches and occipital neuralgia. For more information, please visit http://www.looknatural.com/matthew-kaufman-md/

Dr. Kaufman's Experience

See how Dr. Kaufman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaufman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kaufman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kaufman's Performance
in Fort Worth, TX |
I am so astonished at my results of my surgery I want to leave another review. If I could have a trillion dollars or have a lung that works I'd take the lung, of course. A lung functioning is priceless, there is no amount of money worth a lung. I feel like the luckiest person on earth after being operated on by Dr Kaufman. One of my lungs went from not functioning, due to a paralyzed diaphragm, to functioning because Dr Kaufman actually took a nerve from my leg and put it into my neck.
NJ |
Dr is kind could give more info in apts.Scheduler Heather barged into the exam room interrupted the doctor and the patient was not dressed. this was horrible! no privacy! She is not a doctor not a nurse, just an office worker, she should be nowhere near the exam rooms. Heather blamed other staff for her mistakes.The doctor needs to be aware and change things in his own office instead of staff deleting comments.Hard enoungh going to a Dr and thendealing with privacy concerns. would not recommend.
We regret to hear that you had a negative experience at The Plastic Surgery Center. Customer service is an integral part of our practice and we strive to give our patients personalized care. We encourage you to contact the office so we can give your complaint our full attention. We wish you all the best.
in Manalapan, NJ |
From the consultation to the actual day of surgery, dr Kauffman made me feel at ease. He explained every option and answered all of my questions. The surgery itself was easy and not as painful as expected (just some mild discomfort) and the best part - I can breathe again! Will recommend him to any and everyone experiencing breathing issues or unhappy with the appearance of their nose. Thank you dr Kauffman!
in Keyport, NJ |
I would tell family and friend to go to Dr,M Kaufman he talks to you ,listen, and lets you know what going to happen in details. The staff and nurses don't leave your side. They are a wonderful staff they all work great together.
in Neptune, NJ |
When making decisions regarding your health and well being, your choice of Doctor should be tantamount. None so important as regarding the very emotional decision of choosing a facial plastic surgeon. I am 19 months post face-lift by Dr Matthew Kaufman of The Plastic Surgery Center and sadly, this has become the greatest regret of my life. Perhaps, if I had done more research, or had taken more time looking for personal recommendations, I could have enjoyed a much more acceptable result. I
We understand the emotional decision in choosing a facial plastic surgeon. We regret to hear that your result was not your desired outcome. We encourage you to contact the office to discuss available options with the hopes of you achieving the acceptable result you seek. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you well. Warm Regards, The Plastic Surgery Center
Pennsylvania |
Wonderful experience. He explained everything to me and my daughter. His work was exemplary. My daughter had a breast reduction. She was only 15 and results were amazing. We never knew she could smile so much. Even her scars have all but disappeared and it's only been 2 months.
in Bristol, PA |
After discovering that after shoulder surgery the nerve block I was given paralyzed my Phrenic nerve to my diaphragm and that there was no way to fix my breathing issues...(only one lung was working correctly) I found Dr Kaufman thru the Internet. I am 6 months post surgery and breathing 100 percent better.
in New York |
Without a consultation or any tests, was informed that due to my age and onset of problem I would not be accepted as a patient. It appears that being old is a disease according to Dr. Kaufman
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kaufman, MD?

Compare Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman says...

Dr. Kaufman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Kaufman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaufman's Board Certifications

• Gynecomastia
  • Nosebleed
  • Oral Cancer
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1998

The Mount Sinai Medical Center

Completed in 2003

UCLA Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery