Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Jimenez

ILLINOIS BONE & JOINT INSTITUTE

9000 Waukegan Rd Ste 200 Morton Grove, IL 60053

Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Morton Grove, IL and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Roy J Lucille a Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa in 1989 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Jimenez accepts

Dr. Jimenez accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Mutual of Omaha
MVP Health Care
Pipefitters
Planned Administration Inc

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Jimenez's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jimenez's Top Procedures and Conditions

Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Dr. Jimenez treats Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Displaced Growth Plate Fracture
  • Distal Radius Fracture
  • Elbow Fracture
  • Extra-Articular Fracture
  • Fracture of Arm (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
  • Fracture of Facial Bone
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Wrist and Fingers)
  • Fracture of Leg Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Insufficiency Fracture

• Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Minimally Invasive Anterior Approach to the Hip
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Sternum Fracture
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture

My philosophy is about service.  Service to my patients, my community, and my peers.  I am a surgeon and an educator.  I want my patient to achieve wellness and learn about their problem, so that they can become my partner in healthy d...

1995

4.5

Dr. Jimenez?
Dr. Jimenez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD
I had wrist surgery done by 'Dr. Matthew Jimenez and I can't rave about him and his team enough. They were absolutely amazing and excellent in every way. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jimenez if you need his expertise. He is an exceptional Doctor and he has a terrific team working with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
I've had two surgeries with Dr Jimenez. First surgery was a full hip replacement using a titanium joint. The second was a knee arthroscopy. Both were a success and the staff went above and beyond my expectations, especially Chelsea his nurse assistant. I highly recommend Dr Jimenez, he is by far the best surgeon! Not to mention he is really nice. Andrea V.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
I have had two hips replaced, a fracture pelvis healed and a torn shoulder fixed and replaced by Dr Jimenez. Found him to be very knowledgeable and progressive he his approach. He is very straightforward and at times can come off as being brusque, but he skills are unquestionably the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
I fell off a ladder while changing lights in the worship area ceiling of a church severely shattering my ankle. Dr. Jimenez did an amazing job of rebuilding my ankle. It took two surgeries and a lot of therapy, but 5 months, I am 79 and now walking again normally without a cane. He did a fantastic job and I highly recommend him. His office and staff were very efficient and easy to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
BROKE MY ANKLE 20 YEARS AGO AND DR JIMENEZ DID A FANTASTIC JOB! BROKE MY OTHER ANKLE THIS YEAR AND WENT BACK TO DR JIMENEZ - HE AGAIN DID A FANTASTIC JOB. HAD MAJOR SURGERY - AND I HAVE TO SAY, BEING 77 YEARS OLD, MY ANKLE IS DOING GREAT - AND NO PAIN WHAT SO EVER!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
In 2002 I had a horrific fall that shattered my hip socket. The emergency doctor said Dr. Matthew Jimenez is the only doctor he’d recommend. He was right! Soon I was back to my active lifestyle The accident did result in a loss of cartilage; so in 2015 I had my hip replaced. Again Dr. J. did his magic - in fact, my golf game improved! :) He has an outstanding medical staff! They are there with support, before, during and after surgery. Thank you Dr. Jimenez and Team! YOU ROCK!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
I had excellent experience with Dr Jimenez and the results were great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
At 74 and working full time, I was suffering with two severely arthritic hips and walking with extreme difficulty. Wanting a surgeon who speaks plainly and expert at what they do, I elected to go with Dr. Jimenez as he is considered a pioneer in the anterior approach hip replacement method. Once he made an assessment of my condition, he fully explained the operative and recovery process. He and his expert staff were able to quickly schedule the surgeries, as well as expedite the necessary a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
I was first introduced to Dr. Jimenez when he rebuilt my husbands leg and hip after a terrible motor vehicle accident. I was so impressed with his abilities as a trauma surgeon that when it came time for me to repair my meniscus tears in both of my knees Dr. Jimenez was my choice. He is compassionate, confident, extremely capable, and most of all the staff that surrounds him are extremely professional at all times. I had no pain post surgery and was able to start rehab slowly right away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
Dr M Jimenez successfully repaired my acetabular fracture after I had been previously told by another orthopedic surgeon that it was not repairable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
I was refered to Dr. Jimenez by another specialist who didnt think he could help me, and I am so glad I went to him. Dr. Jimenez told me exactly what to expect with my knee replacement. He and his fantastic staff answered any questions that I or my wife had about the surgery and recovery. It feels incredible to not have the persistent pain in my knee anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
Excellent surgeon! He answered all my questions and clearly explained the procedure and what to expect. I had a displaced spiral fracture in my right humerus bone after a bike accident. Dr. Jimenez (and my PT staff) gave me the tools I needed to make an excellent recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
Dr.J is a wonderful surgeon . He took care of an injury to my leg last March. I was downhearted when he said 12 weeks ,no load bearing and felt that was too conservative. I followed his instructions and was very happy to find that I have full recovery of my leg.. It was worth the time spent in a wheelchair.I have no after effects from the surgery and the scar is barely visible. He is the best.Be sure to follow the instructions carefully and you will recover to your fullest capability.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
I was in a terrible motorcycle accident on May 31, 2017. My right leg, arm and foot were crushed. Dr. Jimenez performed 2 surgeries on me and I wouldn't be where I am today (driving, working, walking with a cane) without him and his staff, primarily Chelsea. They instill confidence that things will work out and they help with the game plan to pull it off. I give Dr. Jimenez the highest marks possible. Listen to what he says, trust him, do what you are instructed and things will work out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
After a very complicated break/fracture of my tibia I was referred to Dr. Jimenez by my local surgeon who had already operated without success .I was afraid I would never walk again . Dr. Jimenez was able to put my leg back together . It is nice and straight and I can walk and drive . Bless Dr.Jimenez and his staff . Nancy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
When I talked with Dr. Jimenez about the bone on bone condition of my knees, he advised that I have both replaced and in the same surgery. I followed his advice. Most surgeons would not have advised that. I'm glad he did. He did the surgery and it was very successful.. He not only has the surgical skills, he has the emotional sensitivity to calm a scared patient. He later replaced my right hip. He made my legs the same length after an earlier doctor had made my left leg longer. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
Dr. Jimenez operated on my broken left elbow in February. He did an absolutely great job. I'm 90 years old and have full use of that arm. I would recommend him without hesitation. Sincerely, Georgia L. Olson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
Dr. Jimenez performed two surgeries on my left leg/ankle and put together a total of six fractures and breaks in three different bones. His expertise was a key factor in allowing me to be able to walk today without crutches or other walking aids. I will always be grateful to him and his staff for their exceptional performance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
Dr. Jimenez performed total hip replacement for me. I ouldn't walk without pain and am so happy with this replacement. Dr. and his staff were very professional and helpful in making this decision. He is an excellent and very caring doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jimenez, MD?
I was taken to Lutheran General Hospital for emergency hip surgery. Fortunately Dr. Jimenez was available as my doctor. What started as a frightful experience resulted in a pleasant and successful outcome.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jimenez?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jimenez treats patients.