Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO

Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO

Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 36

Telehealth services available

Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Lone Tree, CO. He is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hyzy to book an appointment.

Centeno-Schultz Clinic - Lone Tree

Visit Website
Centeno-Schultz Clinic - Lone Tree10465 Park Meadows Dr Ste 105 Lone Tree, CO 80124
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Hyzy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hyzy

Dr. Hyzy?
In a nutshell...Fantastic! I had stem cell procedure done on my knee in 2018. After many years of intermittent pain and limited mobility my knee would no longer bear my weight. Dr. Hyzy and his team are not only highly professional but personable too which allowed me to return home (I’m Canadian eh!) and continue my personal physio/rehab in a stress free manner, Dr. Hyzy just a text message or phone call away. Two years later my 69 year old knee continues to improve “like new” is how I describe it.
Judith Meller – May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Dr. Hyzy is great! He takes the time to explain things very well and is great to talk to. After my meeting with him I felt very comfortable moving forward with PRP therapy.
Todd Adams – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Dr. Hyzy is an exceptional physician and consummate medical professional. He brings a wealth of medical knowledge and experience into every patient encounter. Always prepared, thorough, patient focused, and never rushed. I am blessed to have such a competent and caring physician who delivers the highest quality of service and results! Dr. Hyzy is the best in the field.
Steve – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Dr. Hyzy treated my hip , knee and both shoulders. His professionalism was outstanding. He was very thorough and walked me through the entire process. His staff was very great to work with. I am now 6 weeks post procedure and my pain and aching has already decreased. As a retired professional athlete who has had over a dozen surgeries I must say my experience was superior to any medical procedures in my past. I would highly recommend him and his practice.
Terry U – Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
I saw Dr. Hyzy for my torn rotator cuff (wish I could rate him with 10 stars). The initial consultation was the most thorough I have ever experienced. Dr. Hyzy treated my shoulder with stem cells and PRP. My range of motion is back to normal and I am currently in a strengthening program. I cannot say enough about Dr. Hyzy, he pays attention to your overall health and his advice has been right on! The staff at Centeno-Schultz are all awesome.
Marg C. – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
This was my second stem cell procedure at Centeno-Schultz and I am very happy with the results. I have regained full range of motion in my injured rotator cuff.
Liz F. – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Last year at this time I was in so much pain walking from planter fasciitis and a L4/5 annular tear and bulging disc that I could not walk or sit comfortably. My husband drove me to my appointment to Regenexx and I was crying in the car. I had a couple treatments with Dr. Hyzy and it literally gave me my life back. I am back to my activities and would say I am 90-95% better. I still have to do the things I need to do to take care of myself and I am careful with the activities I do, however considering that I didn't miss any work or need surgery - this is a HUGE- HUGE WIN! Dr Hyzy is also so professional and knowledgable that I felt completely safe in his care. The rest of the staff is very friendly and caring. I would highly recommend considering Stem Cell, PRP and Promo-Therapy at Regenexx in Colorado.
M. Becker – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Excellent explanations and post care
Mark Terry – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
At the young age of 71, I was referred to Dr Hyzy by a trusted friend for knee issues. After a phone conversation with Dr Hyzy, I made an appointment for stem cell followed up by PRP without hesitation. Dr. Hyzy has always been forthright and compassionate when explaining procedures, possible outcomes and proven effects of stem cell and PRP. He strongly believes in the procedures and displays enthusiasm and truly cares about each of his patients. He has an excellent and compassionate staff that is a true compliment to him as a person. I was so happy with the outcome of my knee that I returned to have PRP on neck, spine and shoulder. I am extremely pleased with my outcome. I'm grateful to have been introduced to Dr. Matt Hyzy and his staff.
Sally Speas Littleton, Co – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Dr Hyzy has given me fabulous knee and lumbar treatment. He is fast and sharp with diagnosis, clear in explaining the upsides and risks of procedures, and thoroughly competent in execution of procedures. I have felt heard and well treated.
Jul 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Dr Hyzy is knowledgeable, thorough and an expert in his field with a professional office staff who are efficient and caring. Dr Hyzy used Stem Cell for my knee and a PRP procedure for my neck and lower back with positive results. When I first saw him he took plenty of time to explain the x-rays and MRI’s and then very thoughtfully with great concern told me how the procedure would go. During the entire Regenexx protocol Dr Hyzy described what he was doing and then afterwards explained it all to my husband. I have recommended him to other people and two of them have had procedures already, also with positive results. Dr Hyzy will be the only person that I see with any other orthopedic concerns.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Always positive. I leave the office feeling good about myself. Everyone in the office are always kind and in a great mood. Dr. Hyzy is always honest with me.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Very professional and highly skilled expert. Best in class provider
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Dr Hyzy and staff were excellent at making me feel at ease during my procedure. Stem cell therapy was a total new experience and I had no idea of what to expect. Naturally I was a little anxious but that was soon gone after conversation and explanations of what was needed and the treatment I would receive. Very impressed and grateful. Looking forward to a healthier knee and back.
Steven Schumacher in Lake St. Louis , MO – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
The results from my rotator cuff procedure is remarkable! It hasn’t been a month and my shoulder is: Pain FREE Soreness FREE And 92% movement restored Dr Mathew Hyzy will take his time initially... He is empathic to all your concerns... He is extremely knowledgable You’ll feel confident and comfortable during the procedure. I was lucky to have Dr Matt as my physician.
Mary Howe in Denver, CO – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Matt is comprehensive in his analysis and provides clear explanations for alternate therapies. He has helped me with my knees (stem cells + PRP in the right knee, PRP in the left knee), neck and lower back (PRP), right shoulder (PRP), and arthritis in both thumbs (PRP). All injections have led to significant improvements. At 62, I am able to enjoy all my favorite physical activities (yoga, swimming, biking, hiking, rowing, xc-skiing) ~15 hours/week.
Denis Henrot in Lafayette CO – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
First class all the way. Friendly staff all very knowledgeable. Dr Hyzy explained all of my areas of concern (knees and lower back). The treatment went very smoothly and i’v experienced relief in my back almost immediately. I fully expect my knees to heal up in the same way. Hoping insurance will jump on board and start covering the procedures.
Jay Wuchner in Lone Tree, CO – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
Dr. Hyzy is an outstanding physician. At my first appointment, Dr. Hyzy spent an hour and a half explaining my Regenexx stem-cell procedure, did an ultra sound to show the damage that was done to my knees by Osteo arthritis and explained in detail what I was seeing. He took time to answer every question, was very caring, answered my emails immediately, and did an excellent job on my successful stem cell procedure. Today, I'm out of pain and I highly recommend Dr. Hyzy to friends and family!
Sherry Myklebust in Denver, CO – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
My first appointment with Dr Hyzy was November 2016 at which time he completed a patient evaluation. Since then, we have completed the procedures and my condition has improved significantly (greater than 95%). Throughout this process I have found him to be knowledgeable, patient with my questions, interested in me and understanding my concerns, kind, and willing to take as much time as necessary to help me resolve all my medical issues. I would recommend him as a highly competent professional.
Denver, CO – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?
I and my wife have been going to Dr. Hyzy for over 6 months for a back and knee problem. I have struggled with ongoing back issues for over 4 years. I had tried everything (nerve ablations, facet injections). My problem and pain issues have improved and I attribute a lot of that to PRP treatments and Dr. Hyzy's influence. He has helped with physical therapy programs, questions and I value his input and professionalism. He is committed, compassionate, and cares.
david behler in Colorado – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hyzy, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Hyzy?

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Hyzy treats your condition or procedure

• Spondylosis
  • Stroke
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Hyzy accepts

Dr. Hyzy accepts the following insurance:

Balanced-CO PPO
WellChoice - U (Select Network)-CO
WellChoice - U-CO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Doctor Hyzy is Board Certified and fellowship trained in Interventional Orthopedics. He is published in the use of Autologous Orthobiologics including...Read more

• Sports Medicine