Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Hinderland
6475 Wall St Ste 100 Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Arizona Podiatric Medicine Program (AZPOD) At Midwestern University in 2009 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Hinderland accepts

Dr. Hinderland accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Kaiser Permanente
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Hinderland's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Reconstructive Foot Surgery
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Hinderland believes his job is to educate patients on their treatment options, so they are able to make the most informed decision possible on how to best return them to full activity.  He enjoys being able to team up with patients to let them live the most active lifestyle they possibly can.

• Podiatry

Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center
Ankle replacement certification training
Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center
2010
Arthroscopy of the foot and ankle
2010
Trauma of the foot and ankle surgical skills course
2009

9.67741935483871%

Dr. Hinderland?
Dr. Hinderland's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM
He’s very nice and explained everything thoroughly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Dr. Hinderland was very caring and understanding of the pain I experienced due to plantar faciitis. He was patient, thorough and took all the time needed to answer my questions and explain my condition. As I followed his instructions including consistent exercises, a few injections, custom orthotics & supportive shoes I was able to walk without pain again!!! There was a positive, joyful atmosphere in the office and I found that to be extremely refreshing! Don't hesitate to go see Dr. Hinderland!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
I can’t thank Dr H, for finding my foot pain. I had 3 doctors who misdiagnosed me, left me with pain, pin and plates in my foot. He was the one I will only ever trust with my foot. He found the problem and fixed it. I am so thankful he really cares about his patients. His staff is amazing. If only I went thier first 10 years ago. I trust in him n his staff you can go wrong. Katica
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
We had an excellent experience with Dr. Hinderland and his staff. My teenage daughter needed to have part of her toenail removed. They were able to get us in for the procedure very quickly. Dr. Hinderland was friendly and personable and spent time to explain the procedure and the cause of the condition. My daughter had this procedure done before by a different doctor. She said it was much less painful and much quicker this time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
I welcome the opportunity to leave a review for Dr. Hinderland and his staff. I was very nervous about the reconstructive foot surgery that I knew I needed to have done. From the very first visit with Dr. Hinderland I felt he listened to my concerns and answered all questions. He's knowledgeable, friendly and just a very nice person. His staff was always very professional and yet friendly. I have already recommended Dr. Hinderland to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
This Doctor is the closes to a Saint I have ever met. He listens, he explains in detail, he even will show you Laptop so you will understand as he explains. If Care is a priority to you and your situation, Dr. Hinderland is the Doctor you have been searching for. He as made my ankle feel better than it has felt since it was injured again in 2013. Oh yes, he worked on an injury that had been worked on before. A real Master at his Trade, Amen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
I went to Dr Hinderland for a second opinion after a female foot doctor tore half my nail off and caused me for the "first time" to have a ingrown toe nail. Dr Hinderland was very friendly, knowledgable and compasinate, I would highly recommend him to anyone for any foot troubles. The Staff were great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
I had an ingrown toenail that had been giving me pain for quiet a while. Dr. Hinterland took care of the problem, and I was very impressed with both his medical care and with the professionalism of both the doctor and the entire staff. I will recommend this clinic to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Short and to the point: I couldn't Make an "informed" decision about my bunion surgery. Over a year after surgery, (2016), I'm still in a lot of pain. On my last two visits still  complaining of  discomfort, he says to me...and I quote, "It is what it is" AND "I warn people not to have this surgery, it will ruin your life". Why would I consent to a surgery that would "Ruin my life"? My current surgeon thinks he can fix me...I pray he can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Dr. Hinderland and his staff are an excellent team! Our teenage daughter needed foot surgery and our entire experience from consultation through surgery to her final post-op follow up was a seamless experience. She is back to 100%, playing sports and loving life pain free! THANK YOU TEAM HINDERLAND!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Dr. Hinderland is a very personable and caring doctor. My experience with the doctor and staff was very positive. I will highly recommend him to my friends and will continue to see him in the future for all my feet related issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Dr. Hinderland and his staff have always been very kind and helpful to me with every question I have had. I have several issues with my feet and they are very patient with every one of them. I have had to have surgery as well. I would highly recommend them to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Dr Hinderland is a very knowledgeable and caring person. He is almost more a friend working with you to solve your particular problem than a doctor telling you what to do. He understands the foot/ankle and how your issues are impacting you. He will offer clear explanations (I had to write down some of the names of issues I had but he actually wrote them down for me on a piece of paper so I could do my own research later! His staff if absolutely top notch. They too care about you as a person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Dr. Hinderland is a super surgeon. I had a very good experience. His support staff is wonderful and efficient. Great doc and staff. Recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Dr. Hinderland is a very knowledgeable, compassionate physician. It shows that he really cares about his patients and the care that they receive. He takes the time to make sure all of your questions are answered, I never felt rushed. When I left I felt I thoroughly understood my problem. He has a great bed side manner, he is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend him to anyone for foot and ankle care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Am a physician and recommend him to all my patients. Caring attention, excellent skills, and prompt response. Had foot surgery and excellent recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Dr. Hinderland genuinely wants to help his patients. He listens to your concerns and explains procedures thoroughly! Office staff are all helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend him if you are considering foot surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Very professional, yet friendly and courteous. Explains all procedures and expected prognosis of problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?
Because of Dr Hinderland's skill and care I went from being close to loosing my foot to being back to where I should be. I was referred to the wound care center by my primary care Dr and there I was treated by Dr Hinderland. He has a great bedside manner and is very caring, but makes sure his work is accurate and effective. He operated on my foot about 3 weeks ago, and I did not ever have any doubts about the outcome. My foot is almost totally healed, and I am almost back to where I want to be
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Hinderland, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hinderland?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hinderland treats patients.