Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Matthew Hensler, MD
Dr. Matthew Hensler, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Hensler is affiliated with Christ Hospital.

2123 Auburn Ave # 209

Cincinnati, OH 45219

Learn about Dr. Hensler

Dr. Hensler's Experience

Dr. Hensler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Hensler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Deafness
  • Dizziness
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Tinnitus
  • Vertigo

• Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Wright State Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Hensler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hensler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hensler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hensler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hensler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hensler to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Hensler's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
We took our son to Dr. Hensler for repeat ear infections. He ended up putting tubes in both ears and our son has been infection free (and sleeping much better) since! Overall, the surgery only took about 10 minutes and our son was back to normal that afternoon. Great doctor, attentive staff, and excellent overall experience. I highly recommend Dr. Hensler.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Just went to Dr. Hensler in October. Hard time making appointment, waiting awhile for a call back. Total time taken in his office, maybe 15 minutes, for a serious problem. Unprofessional staff and doctor. Had one and only visit. Moving on to a different doctor.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I went in to see Dr. Hensler about the feeling that something was stuck in my throat. It felt like it had been there for 3-4 months and I was really concerned because my Dad died of throat cancer. Dr. Hensler took the time to answer all of my questions. When he said he was going to look at my throat I was scared but Dr. Hensler talked me through it and I totally didn't even feel a thing. He recorded the video and went over it with me. After some meds and diet changes I was symptoms free in 6 wks
in Cincinnati, OH |
Absolutely a true professional. This doctor takes the time to listen to your concerns and goes out of his way to make you comfortable during your visit. I had ringing in my right ear after I experienced a noise induced injury. I left Dr. Hensler's office feeling much more confident in the outcome of my condition. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking medical care for ear, nose, or throat.
in Lynchburg, OH |
After 3 weeks of laryngitis, neck pain, swollen neck and glands, and fatigue, my primary care doctor wanted me to see an ENT as soon as possible. He showed no interest in my symptoms, or medical history. Almost immediately said is was from nasal drainage. Scope showed no nasal drainage. He said it must be acid reflux, even though he saw no sign of acid reflux. Told me to take OTC meds for acid and start vocal therapy. I will be seeing another ENT that is interested in helping me.
in Loveland, OH |
I saw Dr. Hensler as a new patient due to dizziness/sinus issues lasting a week prior to my visit. I complained of sinus pressure. He attempted to reproduce dizziness through position changes while sitting in a chair. My instructions were to take my Flonase nasal spray 2 puffs each nostril two times a day, take anti-inflammatories and a decongestant. Two days later I saw my primary doc who assessed a sinus infection & prescribed antibiotics which treated my dizziness, sinus pressure/infection.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Hensler, MD?
Are you Dr. Hensler?