Dr. Matthew Harris, MD

Dr. Matthew Harris, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Pain Management Associates 24012 Calle De La Plata Ste 120 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Get Directions

Dr. Matthew Harris, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Laguna Hills, CA. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center- Laguna Hills.

Dr. Harris' Experience

See how Dr. Harris' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harris

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Harris has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Harris' Performance
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Even tho this was my first epidural cervical spine injection, Dr Harris alleviated all my concerns with care. He not only explained to me exactly what he was going to do, he also did that during the procedure. I appreciate his TLC.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr. Harris took my pain level from a 8-9 to a 0-1 in two short visits
Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr Harris resolved my sciatic pain within 2 visits and 2 epidural shots. He was empathetic to my pain and took the time to listen to my concerns. I would highly recommend his services!
in Lakewood,Ca |
Dr Harris is the most awesome Pain Doctor this is he listens to your concerns and always willing to help you, he and HIS STAFF ARE THE MOST PROFFESIONAL PEOPLE WITH ALWAYS THE PATIENT comes first. I would highly recommend him to anyone with pain problems. Me and my husband are both patients of his he was recommend by our Dr Nwagwu at Mission Hospital
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Harris is a professional and caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable and listens to your problems and comments. I've had considerable lower back problems for many years. Prior doctors treated my symptoms with nerve ablation procedures. Dr Harris added SI injections to the mix with much improved results. I would definitely recommend him for pain management attention especially in the lower back area.
in San Clemente, CA |
Dr. Harris is very knowledgeable and competent. I have the utmost trust in his recommendations and actions. I highly recommend him.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Today was my second visit to Dr. Harris. After moving here from Nevada and having an extensive back problem history, I was extremely impressed with how efficient Dr. Harris is. His line of questioning was very thorough and some tests with my legs and feet, allowed him to see what level of pain/limitations I was experiencing. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely satisfied with his Doctor/Patient relationship and will recommend him to people looking for a good Dr.
in Coto de Caza, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Harris. He listened to my issues and pain conditions, diagnosed the problem, and treated it immediately and effectively. He was very easy to talk to and seemed interested. This to me is a big deal, because I have had some doctors that over prescribe and require continued service. Dr. Harris let me decide my pain tolerance and determine when to return, if needed at all.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr. Harris is kind and patient. He takes time to listen to your questions and concerns.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Harris for pain management; he LISTENS to patient,s problems and then offers brilliant solutions. My husband and I are very grateful to him. He is totally professional. Mary and Albert Lowe
in Laguna Beach |
Kind and caring our experience with Dr. Harris is always stellar.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr. Harris is one of the best in Laguna Hills. He was on time, courteous, answered and clearly explained all my health questions. After surgery on November 11, 2015 at Saddleback Hospital he was in charge of my pain and I did not have any problem. Dr Harris went to check if I was recovering well.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?

Compare Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harris' Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Harris does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Harris does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.