Anesthesiology  |
Male
Dr. Matthew Harris, MD
Dr. Matthew Harris, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Laguna Hills, CA. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Orange County Global Medical Center, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center- Laguna Hills and Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center.

24012 Calle De La Plata Ste 120

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare

Learn about Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris' Experience

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Harris' Performance
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr. Harris is thorough, courteous and prompt in his work. He tracks my condition and will always discuss my options for better health. I recommend him.
Laguna Woods, CA |
I have had 5 orthopedic operations and so I've endured a lot of pain, both pre and post surgery. Whenever I have a pain issue, I run to see Dr. Harris. He is smart, keeps up with recent research, is approachable, listens and has always helped alleviate my pain. And since I'm in my '80's, I'm not embarrassed to say that I don't mind that he is adorable!
in Dana Point, CA |
After having multi-level cervical surgery in 2014, I've suffered from not only neck pain, but also shooting pains up my neck & into my head making my scalp tender to the touch. My surgeon & other physicians were not concerned. During my first visit to Dr. Harris in 2016, he knew exactly what was causing my pain. I broke down in tears knowing that I am not crazy! He is an excellent physician who actually cares about his patients! I would highly recommend him!
in Anaheim, CA |
Awful Dr. matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution immediately after injecting me with the numbing shot. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Worst bedside manner!
anaheim, ca |
Horrible doctor. Arrogant, rude and bad mouths ither doctors.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Even tho this was my first epidural cervical spine injection, Dr Harris alleviated all my concerns with care. He not only explained to me exactly what he was going to do, he also did that during the procedure. I appreciate his TLC.
Dr. Harris took my pain level from a 8-9 to a 0-1 in two short visits
Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr Harris resolved my sciatic pain within 2 visits and 2 epidural shots. He was empathetic to my pain and took the time to listen to my concerns. I would highly recommend his services!
in Lakewood,Ca |
Dr Harris is the most awesome Pain Doctor this is he listens to your concerns and always willing to help you, he and HIS STAFF ARE THE MOST PROFFESIONAL PEOPLE WITH ALWAYS THE PATIENT comes first. I would highly recommend him to anyone with pain problems. Me and my husband are both patients of his he was recommend by our Dr Nwagwu at Mission Hospital
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Harris is a professional and caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable and listens to your problems and comments. I've had considerable lower back problems for many years. Prior doctors treated my symptoms with nerve ablation procedures. Dr Harris added SI injections to the mix with much improved results. I would definitely recommend him for pain management attention especially in the lower back area.
in San Clemente, CA |
Dr. Harris is very knowledgeable and competent. I have the utmost trust in his recommendations and actions. I highly recommend him.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Today was my second visit to Dr. Harris. After moving here from Nevada and having an extensive back problem history, I was extremely impressed with how efficient Dr. Harris is. His line of questioning was very thorough and some tests with my legs and feet, allowed him to see what level of pain/limitations I was experiencing. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely satisfied with his Doctor/Patient relationship and will recommend him to people looking for a good Dr.
in Coto de Caza, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Harris. He listened to my issues and pain conditions, diagnosed the problem, and treated it immediately and effectively. He was very easy to talk to and seemed interested. This to me is a big deal, because I have had some doctors that over prescribe and require continued service. Dr. Harris let me decide my pain tolerance and determine when to return, if needed at all.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr. Harris is kind and patient. He takes time to listen to your questions and concerns.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Harris for pain management; he LISTENS to patient,s problems and then offers brilliant solutions. My husband and I are very grateful to him. He is totally professional. Mary and Albert Lowe
in Laguna Beach |
Kind and caring our experience with Dr. Harris is always stellar.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr. Harris is one of the best in Laguna Hills. He was on time, courteous, answered and clearly explained all my health questions. After surgery on November 11, 2015 at Saddleback Hospital he was in charge of my pain and I did not have any problem. Dr Harris went to check if I was recovering well.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?