Dr. Matthew Harris, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male

Dr. Harris

Pain Management Associates

24012 Calle De La Plata Ste 120 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Matthew Harris, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. He specializes in anesthesiology.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

4.3

Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Harris, MD
FANTASTIC! He is calm, cool and collective and simply fantastic. Furthermore, I had an some annoying pain ailments after a surgery and then a car accident and he assured me from the moment I saw him that he/we would get this resolved. Perhaps more importantly, he kept that promise. Thank you Dr. Harris.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
I would never refer anyone to Dr Harris. I have been a RN for forty years I have never seen a doctor treat a patient so rudely. When he forced me to reduce the dose of my pain medication, I went to his office and requested to leave a message for him. The receptionist said he would not talk to me. I would have to wait for my next appointment ( in 2 weeks ). So, I waited in the waiting room for him to come out. He walked out right past me , ignoring me. He told me to go to the ER. I have a severe nerve injury . He insisted I reduce the dose of my pain medication but he gave me NO tools to help me ; such as nerve blocks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Harris for over 10 years, through back and neck surgery & recently through a hip replacement. This office is special for the following reasons, well worth a 10+. Dr Harris is a great listener; he helps to diagnose the cause of the pain & the location; he provides options for relief & then supports his patients with ongoing care. Rare for Dr.s offices these days but he is 99% on time for appointments; his staff is knowledgeable & customer focused; he has hired enough professional staff to manage & maintain a quality standard in the practice. I have always seen Dr. Harris personally for each appointment, I have NEVER been shuffled off to a PA for an office visit. With critical pain, his staff fits me in for an urgent appoint. They can reach him if needed when he is not in the office & he responds. (wonder of wonders). I have referred friends and family to Dr. Harris with great success. Additionally, he knows & works well with surgeons in OC.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris is excellent in my opinion. My first visit for back pain, he listened, examined, and presented options. He helped me to come to a decision that we were both comfortable with. Every time I go for a follow up or another injection, he remembers things we talked about at prior visits! He always smiles, and always treats me well and with respect - not as just another faceless patient or another procedure to check off for the day. If you need pain management, go see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Matthew Harris is the BESTPsin management dr. He is very knowledgeable, professional, thorough, responsive, excellent, and a great patient advocate that always follows through. He is a great listener. He truly is my hero and a hero to those I meet in the waiting room. He is brilliant, and graduated from Keck School of Medicine. He gives knee shots without giving me pain! He is outstanding ,trained & excelled in many medical areas of expertise. His staff is outstanding, a true reflection of him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris is very knowledgeable in so many heath care issues in addition to pain management. He takes his time to clearly explain your questions. My pain has been reduced in two years. Such a happier life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris is the best pain management ever. I've had neck and knee problems and he helped me 100%. I actually would give him a 10.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris is thorough, courteous and prompt in his work. He tracks my condition and will always discuss my options for better health. I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
I have had 5 orthopedic operations and so I've endured a lot of pain, both pre and post surgery. Whenever I have a pain issue, I run to see Dr. Harris. He is smart, keeps up with recent research, is approachable, listens and has always helped alleviate my pain. And since I'm in my '80's, I'm not embarrassed to say that I don't mind that he is adorable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
After having multi-level cervical surgery in 2014, I've suffered from not only neck pain, but also shooting pains up my neck & into my head making my scalp tender to the touch. My surgeon & other physicians were not concerned. During my first visit to Dr. Harris in 2016, he knew exactly what was causing my pain. I broke down in tears knowing that I am not crazy! He is an excellent physician who actually cares about his patients! I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Awful Dr. matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution immediately after injecting me with the numbing shot. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Worst bedside manner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Horrible doctor. Arrogant, rude and bad mouths ither doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Even tho this was my first epidural cervical spine injection, Dr Harris alleviated all my concerns with care. He not only explained to me exactly what he was going to do, he also did that during the procedure. I appreciate his TLC.
Dr. Harris took my pain level from a 8-9 to a 0-1 in two short visits
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Dr Harris resolved my sciatic pain within 2 visits and 2 epidural shots. He was empathetic to my pain and took the time to listen to my concerns. I would highly recommend his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Dr Harris is the most awesome Pain Doctor this is he listens to your concerns and always willing to help you, he and HIS STAFF ARE THE MOST PROFFESIONAL PEOPLE WITH ALWAYS THE PATIENT comes first. I would highly recommend him to anyone with pain problems. Me and my husband are both patients of his he was recommend by our Dr Nwagwu at Mission Hospital
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris is a professional and caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable and listens to your problems and comments. I've had considerable lower back problems for many years. Prior doctors treated my symptoms with nerve ablation procedures. Dr Harris added SI injections to the mix with much improved results. I would definitely recommend him for pain management attention especially in the lower back area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris is very knowledgeable and competent. I have the utmost trust in his recommendations and actions. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
Today was my second visit to Dr. Harris. After moving here from Nevada and having an extensive back problem history, I was extremely impressed with how efficient Dr. Harris is. His line of questioning was very thorough and some tests with my legs and feet, allowed him to see what level of pain/limitations I was experiencing. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely satisfied with his Doctor/Patient relationship and will recommend him to people looking for a good Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Harris, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Harris. He listened to my issues and pain conditions, diagnosed the problem, and treated it immediately and effectively. He was very easy to talk to and seemed interested. This to me is a big deal, because I have had some doctors that over prescribe and require continued service. Dr. Harris let me decide my pain tolerance and determine when to return, if needed at all.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Harris accepts

Dr. Harris accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO
LACare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Harris treats your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Harris treats patients.