Dr. Matthew J. Gilliss, DO

Dr. Matthew J. Gilliss, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 39 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gilliss specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Mount Laurel, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Gilliss? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gilliss' Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gilliss' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gilliss

Dr. Gilliss accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gilliss has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Gilliss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilliss to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gilliss
Dr. Gilliss' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
Dr. Gilliss Says:

I love my profession. I love interacting with patients and seeing their sense of relief and understanding when we discuss their health issues. Negative interactions are so rare that I can address the review from "Sheryl" specifically.

Sheryl: During this patient's first and only visit to my office, I was requested to sign a legal document that stated I had seen the patient multiple times. I...

in Mount Laurel, NJ |
I think he really cares about your issues and really listens. That's important for me because when you have curtain issues, sometimes the doctors don't listen. I fee Dr.Gillis really does. I like the whole staff at the office. Awesome. Don't ever move to any other location.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Gilliss is extremely caring and thorough. He listens and responds in plain language and enjoys helping people understand what is going on with their bodies. I recommend my family and friends to him because I respect his style.
in Mount Laurel, nj |
Been a patient of Dr. Gillis' for several years, find that he is both personable and extremely knowledgeable. I have never felt rushed nor have I had to wait an extended period of time to be seen. I usually can get a same day visit. Others I have recommended him to have had similar experiences. The office staff is extremely helpful as well when we have to process referrals, sometimes on short notice.
in Marlton, NJ |
The office staff was very courteous and friendly. However, Dr. Gilliss was a completely different story. If I could give him zero stars, I would. He was extremely rude and condescending. He made us wait over 45 minutes even after being seated in the exam room. After he came into the exam room, he behaved in a very immature and unprofessional manner. I would NEVER go to Dr. Gilliss again nor recommend him to anyone looking for medical care.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew J. Gilliss, DO?
Are you Dr. Gilliss?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.