Dr. Matthew J. Gilliss, DO

Dr. Matthew J. Gilliss, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 40 years old

41 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Gilliss specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Mount Laurel, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Gilliss? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gilliss' Experience

See how Dr. Gilliss' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gilliss

Dr. Gilliss accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gilliss has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gilliss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilliss to family and friends
Dr. Gilliss Says:

I love my profession. I love interacting with patients and seeing their sense of relief and understanding when we discuss their health issues. Negative interactions are so rare that I can address the review from "Sheryl" specifically.

Dr. Gilliss' Performance
in Marlton |
Doctor Gilliss is a fantastic physician. I'm truly blessed to have found him through the recommendation of another patient of his. I love that Dr Gilliss never rushes to get through appointments, but is extremely thorough and listens intently. It is very comforting talking to him no matter the issue sue. God bless Dr Gilliss and his staff.
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
I think he really cares about your issues and really listens. That's important for me because when you have curtain issues, sometimes the doctors don't listen. I fee Dr.Gillis really does. I like the whole staff at the office. Awesome. Don't ever move to any other location.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Gilliss is extremely caring and thorough. He listens and responds in plain language and enjoys helping people understand what is going on with their bodies. I recommend my family and friends to him because I respect his style.
in Mount Laurel, nj |
Been a patient of Dr. Gillis' for several years, find that he is both personable and extremely knowledgeable. I have never felt rushed nor have I had to wait an extended period of time to be seen. I usually can get a same day visit. Others I have recommended him to have had similar experiences. The office staff is extremely helpful as well when we have to process referrals, sometimes on short notice.
in Marlton, NJ |
The office staff was very courteous and friendly. However, Dr. Gilliss was a completely different story. If I could give him zero stars, I would. He was extremely rude and condescending. He made us wait over 45 minutes even after being seated in the exam room. After he came into the exam room, he behaved in a very immature and unprofessional manner. I would NEVER go to Dr. Gilliss again nor recommend him to anyone looking for medical care.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew J. Gilliss, DO?
Are you Dr. Gilliss?

Dr. Gilliss says...

Sheryl: During this patient's first and only visit to my office, I was requested to sign a legal document that stated I had seen the patient multiple times. I respectfully declined to sign the document, explained why it would be illegal, and did not charge the patient for the visit.

Dr. Gilliss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Gilliss has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gilliss' Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Asthma
  • Depression
  • Hypothyroidism

University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2003

UMDNJ

Completed in 2004

UMDNJ

Completed in 2006

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Gilliss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilliss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)