Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Matthew Gill, MD
Dr. Matthew T. Gill is board certified in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and started practicing in 2011. Dr. Gill earned his undergraduate degree from Baylor University where he graduated with distinction from the Honors Program as a University Scholars major. He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin, where he was honored with the Thomas W. Grossman Award in Otolaryngology. Dr. Gill went on to complete an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery residency at Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Louisiana. At LSU he gained extensive operative experience in otology, rhinology, endocrine surgery and facial plastic surgery. Following residency, Dr. Gill joined Willis-Knighton Health Systems and practiced at Ark-La-Tex ENT in Shreveport, LA prior to relocating to the Atlanta area to be closer to family. Dr. Gill has authored frequently on various topics in the field of otolaryngology. His work has been published in peer-reviewed journals such as Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology, and the American Journal of Rhinology and Allergy. He has presented nationally at the American Academy of Otolaryngology meeting and various Section Meetings of the Triological Society. He is an active member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery and a Fellow of the American Board of Otolaryngology. Dr. Gill welcomes all general adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat patients to his practice, but has a special interest in the surgical treatment of chronic ear infections, hearing loss, and chronic sinusitis. Dr. Gill hopes to develop his practice into the first center for endoscopic ear surgery in the Atlanta area, offering this new minimally invasive technique to his patients.

Suwanee Ear Nose and Throat

4320 Suwanee Dam Rd Ste 200

Suwanee, GA 30024

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Principal Life
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Gill

To me, being a physician is a privilege and a gift.  I am grateful to be able to practice as an Ear, Nose and Throat physician, and I am blessed by my patients everyday.  I hope to treat my patients like family, giving each patient individualized attention and care.

Dr. Gill's Experience

Dr. Gill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gum Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sinus Disorders
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Implant
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Eardrum Repair
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Earwax Removal
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Esophagoscopy
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mastoidectomy
  • Microlaryngeal Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Stapedectomy
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vocal Cord Surgery
  • Vocal Fold Medialization Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Baylor University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Gill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gill to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gill's Performance
Opelika, AL |
The Best ear nose throat doctor I have ever been to
in Sautee, Ga. |
April 2017 will be my two year anniversary of being under the Amazing Care of Dr. Matthew Gill . I have endured chronic sinus infections since 2009. Previous visits to various doctors treated the infection but not the cause. Dr. Gill determined that I was a candidate for balloon sinus surgery. A patient friendly procedure. Look no further . Dr Gill is extremely skilled, thorough and very personable. He and his staff receive my highest commendation. Jim G
Suwanee, Ga |
My daughter spent nearly a year in and out of primary care offices with an ear infection that wouldn't respond. Finally, we ended up in Dr. Gill's office and we are well on the way to perfect ear canal, hearing is good, and the drum is good. It has been a smooth process with great care!
in Dacula, GA |
Absolutely wonderful! I had an "emergency " situation and had never been to him before, he excepted me as a new patient immediately and saw me with an hour of the call! Love his staff as well, they were friendly and accommodating! Dr. Gill was wonderful!!! Grateful and now we have an ENT for the whole family!!!
in Braselton, GA |
Great ENT! I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Gill. I recently went to see him for chronic, heavy nose bleeds. He talked me through my options and wasn't pushy to do anything that day, which I appreciated. We made a plan that was good for me and my needs. I will be seeing him soon to have the procedure done to help my issues. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gill! His staff was very kind and helped answer all of my insurance questions (which can be a pain, but they made it very simple!)
in Marietta, GA |
My first visit with Dr. Matthew Gill was excellent. He allowed me to explain my symptoms and addressed all questions and concerns that I had. His examination was very thorough, bedside manner was professional and I didn't feel rushed at all. His audiologist was very pleasant and personable as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.
in Sugar Hill, GA |
I called Dr. Gill's office this morning because I was suffering with an ear pain. My regular ENT couldn't get me in until tomorrow. Desperate to be seen today, I reached out to Dr. Gill's office and was certain they wouldn't be able to get a new patient in the same day. I was pleasantly surprised when the receptionist told me I could be seen not only today, but in an hour! I completed my paperwork online and headed to my appointment. Dr. Gill was very thorough and I now have a new ENT!
in Suwanee, GA |
I saw Dr. Gill because my nose was badly broken playing soccer. During my initial appointment with Dr. Gill he went over the surgery, answered all my questions and ensured I had clear expectations of the recovery process. The surgery was completed as expected, the recovery went as expected and all is now back to normal. While having a broken nose is a horrible experience, I am grateful for all that Dr. Gill did to see me through it. He is a fantastic Dr and Surgeon who I would highly recommend.
in Murrayville, GA |
I really like Dr. Gill. He is very thorough and professional and kind. I had been going to him and the last time I went to his office, there was a whole new staff and no one said a word to me about why there were changes, so I asked and they said Dr. Gill quit to stay home with his kids. That did not seem right to me and I have been trying to find out about where he went and finally found him and so very excited. I will make an appointment and get back to being his patient.
in Buford, Ga |
Dr. Matt Gill is a great doctor. He did surgery on my 4 year old daughter to remove her tonsils and adenoids. He was very professional, super nice and is great with kids. He made sure to make himself available for any questions or concerns during her recovery period. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gill!!
in Gainesville, GA |
I agree with the previous reviewer that Dr. Gill is a great doctor. Since he left ENT Institute my wife and I can't find another ENT we like. Dr. Gill did bolloon sinus surgery on my wife last year and she feels better than she ever did. I went to see Dr. Gill for some throat issues and he has helped me a lot. I've referred a few of our friends to see him.
in Blairsville, GA |
I am sad that Dr. Gill left ENT institute Gainesville office. He is an honest, caring doctor - one that's hard to find. I am trying to see where he is practicing now so I can go to him. I would drive 100 miles to see him. My husband and I both went to him regularly for ear cleanings, and I had a special ear condition that required a surgery that Dr. Gill did - after the surgery my hearing was restored, not perfect but MUCH better than before. We HIGHLY recommend him!
in Gainesville, GA |
Blindsided by a collection letter on an appointment I wasn't even there for. Call the office after the collection specialist told me to call the office. The office is sending me back to the collection agency, in essence nobody can tell about a bill that is non-existent.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Gill is one of my favorite doctors. He has a great bed-side manner and is very thorough and detailed with his exam. I had a biopsy done inside my nose - you can imagine my anxiety, but Dr. Gill did it very quickly and later called me personally to tell me that it was a benign growth. nothing to worry about. Now my nose has healed perfectly. When I was pregnant a few years ago I had many nose bleeds. I went to Dr. Gill who cauterized a large vein inside my nose. No more nose bleeds!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Gill, MD?
Are you Dr. Gill?