Dr. Matthew Dudziak, DDS

Dr. Matthew Dudziak, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Matthew Dudziak is a unique oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the Inland Empire. Not only is he trained as a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), but he is also trained as a Doctor of Medicine (MD). He is only a handful of oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the country who has completed a fellowship in pediatric oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Matthew Dudziak was born in Chicago, Il. He attended University of California at Riverside and following graduation he attended New York University College of Dentistry. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Dudziak completed his medical school training and oral and maxillofacial surgery training at the Louisiana State University in New Orleans. He also completed an entire year of General Surgery at Charity Hospital of New Orleans. Following the completion of his residency in 2006, he completed his fellowship in pediatric oral and maxillofacial surgery at the prestigious University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in 2007. Dr. Dudziak then entered into private practice in 2007. Dr. Dudziak is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Residency and fellowship provided extensive training and exposure to all facets of oral and maxillofacial surgery including orthognathic and temporomandibular joint surgery, bone grafting and dental implants, cleft lip and palate, oral pathology and facial cosmetic surgery. As a dedicated husband, he and his wife Donna Dudziak , MD, (a General Surgeon) have many interests outside of medicine and dentistry. They enjoy traveling, Ironman Triathlons, golfing, water and snow skiing.

930 W Foothill Blvd Ste C

• Guardian
  • Liberty Dental
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Dudziak

This content was provided by Dr. Dudziak "The mission of the staff at Inland Empire Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons is to provide the highest quality of care available for our patients. We do this in the following ways:

• Treating each patient as an individual with unique concerns and needs.
  • Providing comprehensive care that encompasses the full scope of our specialty.
  • Developing new expertise in clinical care and surgical techniques as they develop within the specialty.
  • Being available for our patient's questions or concerns as they arise.
  • Actively participating in continuing education classes.
  • Publishing in national textbooks as well as devoting time to clinical research.

Inland Empire Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons will always be dedicated and committed to providing the highest level of patient care. We are a unique group of individuals who are making significant contributions, while supporting each other in our shared commitment to excellence."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dento Alveolar Surgery
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• University California Riverside
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Dudziak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dudziak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dudziak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dudziak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dudziak to family and friends
Dr. Dudziak's Performance
in Chino, CA |
i HAVE HAD 2 PROCEDURES DONE WITH DR. DUDZIAK AND I AM COMPLETELY CONFIDENT WITH HIS SKILL AS WELL AS THE SKILL AND ATTENTIVENESS OF HIS STAFF. I FEEL SAFE AND SECURE IN THEIR HANDS AND WITH THE DR.'S KNOWLEDGE, AND THE CONVEYING OF THAT KNOWLEDGE TO ME, OF MY PARTICULAR PROBLEMS AS THEY RELATE TO MY CANCER TREATMENTS. NOT ONLY IS DR MATHEW PERSONABLE AND FRIENDLY, HIS STAFF IS LOADED WITH HAPPY FACES TOO.
in Bloomington, CA |
Dr. Dudziak took me the same day i needed to be seen, his staff was very professional and polite , they were always attentive to my needs, very positive environment, made me and my wife feel very comfortable. I will definitely recommend anyone to come to his office.
in Upland, CA |
Doctor Dudziak listened to my fears attentively and provided me the confidence that the outcome of my procedure would be successful and relatively pain free, which it was. He has an engaging personality which puts patients at ease and works gently to minimize patient discomfort. Valerie, my surgery nurse, was kind, informative and thoughtful during my procedure. As the Doctor worked she provided explicit and informative comments on the procedure. The office staff too was courteous and efficient.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Thank you Gabby, Mary, Matt, and everyone else. Excellent staff who succeeds at keeping patients comfortable and informed by conversing with the patient, playing the patient's preferred music, and providing small gifts after a painless and quick procedure.
in Claremont, CA |
Both the nurse and the doctor did an excellent job of helping me understand what the procedure was going to be. Everyone in the office is so supportive and cheerful that the prep went very smoothly. Following the procedure I had very little to no discomfort. The days afterward have been without any significant discomfort. I haven't had to use any pain pills. This is the only place I would ever consider going for a tooth extraction.
Glendora, CA |
Thank you Gabby, Mary Anne and Dr. Matt! You are a 5 Star experience in my Book. sherry Sheppard
in Upland, CA |
I do not like to go to any dentist. Dr. Dudziak and his staff have changed my mind. I cannot compare them to any other medical professional because they are so far above the rest. A league of their own. I am so thankful for Dr. Glen Mitoma, Dr. Dudziak and their staff!! I will recommend them to all of my family and friends.
in Temecula, CA |
They made me feel so comfortable. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Dr matt gets straight to the point on what he needs to do and how he is going to do things. The nurse Gabby omg i can say she was the best made it a very comfortable place to be. Checked on me to make sure I was ok all the time. Made me very relaxed,i was very nervous and alittle scared but she did a great job at making me feel comfortable. Thank you Dr Matt and Gabby for the best experience at your office.
in Eastvale, CA |
My 2nd experience (previously, in 8/15). Once again, I can't say enough about the professionalism in handling my tooth extraction and bone graft. From Dr. Dudziak, who explained the procedure in a consulting appointment, down to the moment of the actual "extraction," I felt that I was in truly expert hands. His entire staff was so friendly when I first walked into the office that morning & throughout the procedure, that I was extremely comfortable. My thanks especially to Valerie & Maryanne!
in Ontario, CA |
Dr. Dudziak and his staff are caring and help you feel at ease. They care about the details so you feel taken care of. My surgery went as planned and I had no pain afterwards. It was an excellent experience.
in Upland, CA |
Excellent bedside manner and helped my teenage daughter feel comfortable before her wisdom teeth extraction. Staff was amazing, very sweet and attentive. Very professional, explained everything and very thorough.
Montclair, CA |
Dr Dudziak and his team provide first-rate care to their patients. They take the time to explain the procedure being recommended, discuss options and answer questions. Their priority is the patient! There is no doubt that you are getting the best care possible with Dr Dudziak.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Amazing Doctor and staff. Highly recommend them.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
My name is Madilynn. I was referred to Dr. Dudziack's office to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. The day I went in for my extraction, Valerie let my mom go in while she was prepping me. The next thing I know I was in the recovery area. Dr. Dudziack came in to tell my Mom how I did. Mary Anne was amazing telling my mom how to take care of me at home. My mom said the aftercare paperwork made taking care of me SO easy. I will refer any of my friends at my High School to you!
in Upland, CA |
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to spent some time in a dentist's chair... Dr. Dudziak is very professional and awesome at what he does. The assistants in the back and front office are equally very good at what they do... Thanks to the entire office for a super experience!
in Corona, CA |
Dr. Dudziak and staff are simply amazing!! Wonderful and caring staff that make you feel so comfortable and at ease. They go above and beyond. Dr Dudziak and staff deserve 10 stars! I could go on and on and on!! I would highly recommend!!! Best Oral Surgeon!!
in Beaumont, CA |
Dr Dudziak is a very funny and outgoing doctor along with his assistants Jeanette and gabby. They are all very nice and treat me with respect. They all laugh alot and I had fun. The surgery that the doctor and his assistants did was painless and quick (due to me being under general anesthesia) I thank them all for a good experience
in Chino Hills, CA |
From the moment I walked until the end of my procedure, the attention I received was amazing, excellent, superb They made me feel comfortable throughout the entire the surgery/procedure Dr. Dudziak was very caring and attentive. Gabby went way above and beyond, making sure I was ok before, during and after the surgery she wanted to make sure I knew she was there if I needed anything She was detailed with the information that was provided to me I would recommend Inland Empire OMS to everyone
in Murrieta, CA |
Dr. Matt and his entire office staff provide and very professional and caring environment for what is usually a very scary experience. He really takes his time to make sure you completely understand what the issues are, what the treatment options are and what his recommendation is. His answers to your questions are easy to understand and he is very patient in making sure you are very clear in your understanding his answer. The girls in the office are great in looking a after all your needs.
in Upland, CA |
Dr. was professional and explained procedure in a manner that was easy to understand. One of the most pleasant experience I've had. Thank you all.
in Oak hills, ca |
Incredible Dr. & Staff. Compassionate and wonderful bedside manner. Had an emergency situation with my Son, and we were completely accommodated on a Friday before 4th of July! Sincere dedication Would recommend to anyone that needed help!
in Upland, CA |
Dr Dudziak and his crew were fantastic, the entire staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I want to especially thank Gabby and Jeanette for the their expert care. I highly recommend Inland Empire Oral Surgeons Upland location for anyone needing their services. Thanks again, Mike Flanagan
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
I met Dr. Dudziak on June 16, 2016. He was recommended to me by my dentist Dr. Gary Totten. Dr. Dudziak took very good care of me in extracting my tooth. He showed me on the x-rays where my infection was and the procedure he was going to follow in extracting my tooth. He reviewed all my health history and medications and left no stone un-turned. He told me the procedure would be pretty standard. He calmed me down so I wouldn't get scared. I am so happy to have met him. (tk you Abby)
in Ontario, CA |
I would recommend Doctor Dudziak to anyone he took the time to explain any question you may have he and is staff makes you feel every comfortable by far the best experience I had at a dentist off and when I get my other two wisdom teeth pulled I will be going here to get them pulled.
Claremont, Ca |
Dr. Dudziak and his entire team were wonderful! They answered all our questions and really put us at ease! Very professional and helpful!
in Upland, CA |
Dr. Dudziak was great! I was a little nervous about my wisdom tooth extraction but he was very thorough in explaining everything about the procedure and about my recovery afterwards. He was personable, funny, and very professional (and the techs) Maya was very sweet and funny! Would definitely recommend him to friends and family and I am considering using their office again to have a consultation about my TMJ Great office and experience, and a smoothie when my procedure was done. nice touch!
in Claremont, CA |
Dr. Dudziak was very friendly and thorough. I would recommend him to others. I also met with Gabby. She was very outgoing, welcoming, friendly and efficient. Very well run office.
in Claremont, CA |
From the first moment I met Dr. Dudziak, I knew this would be a quick and easy procedure. He was very welcoming and had a great attitude, all while remaining totally professional. He made me feel at ease about the surgery. The entire office was very helpful and very calming. Thank you to all of you for making this process so much better! 10/10 would recommend you to everyone I know.
Fontana, CA |
It was amazing from the time I walked in the door to the minute I left. My son was in pain and they did everything possible to accommodate him and take care of his problem. His assistant Gabby was excellent, very friendly, helpful and informed us the entire time I was there with my son.
in Montclair, CA |
Dr. Dudziak is awesome. He's done two implants for me and so far everything has been great. He and his staff are first class and really treat you wonderfully and take the time to check up on you with a follow up call. Although it wasn't necessary or expected they even sent me a nice gift on both occasions . Thanks Dr. Dudziak and Staff ??
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Dudziak was great. Nursing and front/administrative staff were great too. They all made the process and experience seamless and positive. Everyone was very accommodating and nice. Thank you so much!
in Upland, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Dudziak to anyone who needs His specialized services.
in Claremont, CA |
The tooth extraction was quick and painless. Dr. Dudziak performed the procedure with great skill and the highest level of care. I would recommend Dr. Dudziak and his office to anyone.
Alta Loma, CA |
Dr. Dudziak was professional, friendly and kind, and so were his staff. My 13 year old daughter was very nervous about having oral surgery. Mary Anne, Valerie,and Gabby were so patient and gentle with her. It all went extremely well. I'm so glad we went to Dr. Dudziak for this procedure. I was completely confident in his skill and the care of his staff. Highly recommend!
in Upland, CA |
Dr. Dudziak and everyone else there I saw went above and beyond to make sure comfort and concerns are addressed. Some of the best dental visits I've had and it was for wisdom teeth extraction of all things, but still, pleasant visit and I'd have no hesitation going again and would be my first recommendation, hands down.
in San Bernardino, CA |
Dr Dudziak, Took his time in explaining the procedure made me feel comfortable. His support staff Liz and Gabby were both awesome and made me feel relax during and after the procedure, Thank you !
in Claremont, CA |
Dr. Dudziak?s diagnosis of my situation requiring extractions and dental implants, and his explanation of steps to be taken were quick but thorough, and elicited much confidence. The surgery, performed a month ago now, must have been very skilled since I have felt virtually no discomfort. His implant coordinator and ALL of the staff were equally helpful and extremely courteous.
Claremont, CA |
I couldn't recommend a place more highly. I had all 4 wisdom teeth plus 2 molars taken out at the same time. Every single staff member was incredibly nice, happy, and gracious. They made sure I felt as comfortable as possible. There were no complications during or after the surgery. This is by far the best dental experience I have ever had.
in Upland, CA |
Dr. Dudziak and the overall staff were very kind and accommodating. Dr. Dudziak and the staff take the time to get to know you personally a little bit which was nice. They made sure that I was comfortable during the procedure. I especially liked that one of the staff members, Mary Anne, called to check up on me after he procedure, and answered any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dudziak and the Upland office to friends. Thank you so much Dr. Dudziak and staff!
Dr. Dudziak was awesome. He explained everything completely and made the process easy and painless. Recovery was quick because of his care and skill.
Dr. Dudziak was very professional and pleasant. He made my experience quick and painless. Highly recommended!
in Upland, CA |
DR. Dudziak is very professional and extremely thorough. I immediately felt that I had made the the right choice for my needs.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Dudziak, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dudziak?