Dr. Matthew Daggett, DO

Dr. Matthew Daggett, DO

Orthopedic Sports Medicine  |

My mission is to change our approach to musculoskeletal injuries and patient care by offering an innovative approach through an unmatched level of service, quality and expertise to improve the lives of my patients and my community. My focus is on patient satisfaction and outcomes and treating each individual as a person, not just on the individual's condition.

Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine

2000 SE Blue Pkwy Ste 230

Lees Summit, MO 64063

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Missouri Care

Learn about Dr. Daggett

My values are service, quality, humanism and integrity.  We strive each day to perfect the service our patients receive. Through easy access, improved communication, and personal approach, we believe that the experience you receive will be quite unique. The quality of care as a physician  is secondary to the unique training I have received.  I also utilize a software program that transparently tracks outcomes and compares them to the national average, thus allowing constant feedback to the practice on potential areas for improvement.  I respect the trust each patient places in our hands and always remember the humanity involved in patient care.  Finally, I will uphold all of these values throughout all aspects of our practice and will function, both individually and as a practice, with integrity.

My goal is to create a healthier community by providing quality surgical care and health education. I will apply new technology and the latest approaches/techniques to offer the best possible surgical care. I will set the standard for service in orthopedic surgery and will offer the best place to come for musculoskeletal care and offer the best place to work.  I will not just strive to improve the health of each individual, I will work to improve the health of our community.  In addition to orthopedic care, I will focus on injury prevention, health education, and community support to improve not just the lives of athletes, but all members of our community.

Dr. Daggett's Experience

Dr. Daggett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Dr. Daggett does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Kansas City University Of Medicine and Biosciences; Mba From Rockhurst University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • American Sports Medicine Institute Birmingham AL
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Centre Orthopedic Santy-Shoulder Fellowship With Dr. Gilles Walch
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Daggett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Daggett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daggett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daggett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daggett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daggett to family and friends
Dr. Daggett Says:

Thank you very much for your feedback.  If there is anything you identify that can improve the care we offer at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Dr. Daggett's Performance
in Joplin, MO |
I am a 49 year old male paralyzed from the waist down stemming from an automobile accident when I was 29, so I have been in a wheelchair now a little over 20 years. Through the years I have been to many physicians, Some I liked and some I didn't like, but few have left me feeling as if I am part of their own family. Dr. Matt made me feel this way and I would not think twice referring him to my immediate family and closest friends. Simply put, this man is just Awesome!
Belton, MO |
Highly recommended!!!
Dr.Daggett is simply the best!! He really listens to the issue and comes up with the best plan. I trust him implicitly and his bedside manner is phenomenal as well!! Best orthopedic doctor and I have been to several!
San Jose, CA |
Dr. Daggett and his staff are great to work with.
in Lees Summit, MO |
I was very upset and scared about my injury, but the doctor and his staff made the appointment go smoothly. Dr. Daggett put me at ease with his kindness. I would highly recommend him.
in Independence, MO |
Amazing! very professional and kind. so thankful I found Dr. Daggett what a blessing to myself and my family! Dr. Daggett and the staff did a great job! A very trusted surgeon!
Butler, MO |
My physical therapist says I am well ahead of the curve in my recovery time, he thinks its most likely due to Dr. Daggett's method and technique of surgery. I had a torn rotator cup and torn bi-cep repaired and I am 10 weeks into my therapy. I am really pleased with how things are progressing. I suggest calling Dr Daggett's office to get an explanation on how he may differ from some other doctors, but from what I understand you are allowed more movement sooner after surgery which I really liked
in Lee's Summit, MO |
Dr. Daggett is an excellent surgeon, and, is one of the kindest and most conscientious physicians I've ever met. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to family or friends.
in Blue Springs, Mo |
Highly professional and personal physician. Spends the time needed with his patients. Excellent people skills and excellent surgery skills. I would recommend him without reservation of any kind.
in Blue Springs, MO |
Dr. Daggett has by far exceeded my expectations. He performed rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder and did such a great job that I am having him do my right shoulder. I am looking forward to having 100% healthy shoulders. The clinical staff have always gone above and beyond. They have been more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure documentation is up-to-date and timely in providing that documentation to employers and disability groups. Great job Dr. Daggett, Joe, Brittany, and staff
in Peculiar, MO |
Dr. Daggett is very compassionate and caring. He recently did a rotator cuff repair and bicep release for me. I was not looking forward to this surgery, I had this done before (not by him); and anyone that's had this type of surgery knows how long and painful the rehab is. I've had little pain and unbelievable range of motion. He's my go to guy!!!
in Smithville, MO |
Dr. Daggett has been my daughter's surgeon for her knee repair. In addition, he has worked with my son and his sports injuries. He came highly recommended to us, and we highly recommend him as well. He's not only very good and knowledgable at his profession, but he also takes to the time to follow up and take a personal interest in his patients. We have been very pleased with Dr. Daggett and his staff. Sincerely, The Rivera Family
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Daggett, DO?
Are you Dr. Daggett?

Visit Dr. Daggett

Dr. Daggett accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Missouri Care