Dr. Matthew C. Daggett, DO

Dr. Matthew C. Daggett, DO

Orthopedic Sports Medicine | Male | 35 years old

My mission is to change our approach to musculoskeletal injuries and patient care by offering an innovative approach through an unmatched level of service, quality and expertise to improve the lives of my patients and my community. My focus is on patient satisfaction and outcomes and treating each individual as a person, not just on the individual's condition.Read more

Dr. Daggett's Office

Learn about this Doctor

My values are service, quality, humanism and integrity. We strive each day to perfect the service our patients receive. Through easy access, improved communication, and personal approach, we believe that the experience you receive will be quite unique. The quality of care as a physician is secondary to the unique training I have received. I also utilize a software program that transparently tracks outcomes and compares them to the national average, thus allowing constant feedback to the practice on potential areas for improvement. I respect the trust each patient places in our hands and always remember the humanity involved in patient care. Finally, I will uphold all of these values throughout all aspects of our practice and will function, both individually and as a practice, with integrity. My goal is to create a healthier community by providing quality surgical care and health education. I will apply new technology and the latest approaches/techniques to offer the best possible surgical care. I will set the standard for service in orthopedic surgery and will offer the best place to come for musculoskeletal care and offer the best place to work. I will not just strive to improve the health of each individual, I will work to improve the health of our community. In addition to orthopedic care, I will focus on injury prevention, health education, and community support to improve not just the lives of athletes, but all members of our community.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Daggett's Experience

79Experience
Match

See how Dr. Daggett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Daggett

Dr. Daggett accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Daggett has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Daggett's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daggett to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Daggett
Dr. Daggett's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (3)
Dr. Matthew C. Daggett, DO says

Thank you very much for your feedback.  If there is anything you identify that can improve the care we offer at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, please do not hesitate to contact us!

in Peculiar, MO |
Dr. Daggett is very compassionate and caring. He recently did a rotator cuff repair and bicep release for me. I was not looking forward to this surgery, I had this done before (not by him); and anyone that's had this type of surgery knows how long and painful the rehab is. I've had little pain and unbelievable range of motion. He's my go to guy!!!
in Smithville, MO |
Dr. Daggett has been my daughter's surgeon for her knee repair. In addition, he has worked with my son and his sports injuries. He came highly recommended to us, and we highly recommend him as well. He's not only very good and knowledgable at his profession, but he also takes to the time to follow up and take a personal interest in his patients. We have been very pleased with Dr. Daggett and his staff. Sincerely, The Rivera Family
Have you seen Dr. Matthew C. Daggett, DO?

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Dr. Daggett says..

I have been fortunate to train under incredibly well respected leaders of my profession.  The education blend between American and European philosophies that I have learned from allows be to offer many different techniques and methods to better individualize patient care.  I am quite active is research, and have many publications on both knee stability/ligament injury and shoulder pathology and treatment (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=daggett m)

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Achilles Tendinitis
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Runner's Knee
  • Scapular Fracture
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger

Dr. Daggett says..

I am an expert on any condition and surgical treatment of the shoulder including instability, overhead athlete conditions, arthritis, rotator cuff tear and complex revision arthroplasty.

Another focus is on sports medicine conditions throughout the body, especially knee ligament instability.  I am leading researcher on rotational instability of the knee and have helped pioneer reconstruction of the anterolateral ligament when medically necessary.

I treat all sports injuries and am focused not only on rapid, safe return to play but more so on long term outcomes and success.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures
  • Knee Surgery
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Kansas City University Of Medicine and Biosciences; Mba From Rockhurst University
    St Mary's Medical Center

Centre Orthopedic Santy-Shoulder Fellowship With Dr. Gilles Walch

Completed in 2015

University of Missouri

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Daggett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Daggett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daggett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daggett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Daggett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  • Malpractice claims in Missouri not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Daggett

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Daggett's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Daggett

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Daggett says...

My mission is to change our approach to musculoskeletal injuries and patient care by offering an  innovative approach through an unmatched level of service, quality and expertise to improve the lives of my patients and my community.  My focus is on patient satisfaction and outcomes and treating each individual as a person, not just on the individual's condition.

Dr. Daggett's Care Philosophy

My values are service, quality, humanism and integrity.  We strive each day to perfect the service our patients receive. Through easy access, improved communication, and personal approach, we believe that the experience you receive will be quite unique. The quality of care as a physician  is secondary to the unique training I have received.  I also utilize a software program that transparently tracks outcomes and compares them to the national average, thus allowing constant feedback to the practice on potential areas for improvement.  I respect the trust each patient places in our hands and always remember the humanity involved in patient care.  Finally, I will uphold all of these values throughout all aspects of our practice and will function, both individually and as a practice, with integrity.

My goal is to create a healthier community by providing quality surgical care and health education. I will apply new technology and the latest approaches/techniques to offer the best possible surgical care. I will set the standard for service in orthopedic surgery and will offer the best place to come for musculoskeletal care and offer the best place to work.  I will not just strive to improve the health of each individual, I will work to improve the health of our community.  In addition to orthopedic care, I will focus on injury prevention, health education, and community support to improve not just the lives of athletes, but all members of our community.