Dr. Matthew D'Addario, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Matthew D'Addario, MD

Dr. Matthew D'Addario, MD is an dentist who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. D'Addario is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. D'Addario's Care Philosophy

We treat patients as individuals with care, compassion and kindness. Our staff is here to make you feel comfortable and confident about the treatment you will receive. We want to earn your trust, and make your treatment as pleasant as possible.

Dr. D'Addario's Experience

Visiting Dr. D'Addario

Dr. D'Addario accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. D'Addario is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. D'Addario has admitting privileges.

Dr. D'Addario's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. D'Addario to family and friends
Dr. D'Addario's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr. D'Addario was wonderful at explaining the procedure to both myself and my 15 year old boys when they both had to have their wisdom teeth extracted! The staff was amazing
Denver, CO |
What a great staff and experience. Appointments are easy to make and on time. The staff is knowledgeable and very helpful. Dr. D'Adarrio is personable and ensures that you understand the process answering any and all questions.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. D'Addario did a super job of repairing my problem tooth. He was truly a nice person to get to know very concerning and a true professional> he surrounds himself with very knowable ladies. It has been a very pleasant to see him and his very welcoming staff, when ever needed.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr D'Addario did a fantastic job removing our daughter's wisdom teeth. I would definitely recommend him to other patients!
in Woodland Park, CO |
great experience ~ kept me informed during entire procedure ~ worked in conjunction with my primary dentist
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. D'Addario is an awesome surgeon. My appointment for an extraction was quick and painless. He made sure that I was well informed and had no questions. His demeanor definitely put me at ease.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr D'addario has been the BEST oral surgeon I've ever had the pleasure of working with. He's a true professional who always has a special bond with his patients.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. D. and his staff were very informative and personable. I would recommend the doctor to family and friends.
in Divide,CO |
I took my "special needs" son to Dr. D'Addario about two years ago. Dr. D'Addario and his assistant Ashley were awesome with my son. About four and a half months ago - I knew I needed to have a tooth pulled and needed to be sedated- again he was awesome along with the staff! We will only go to Dr. D'Addario!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Everything went very well. Great experience.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. D'Addario is a very professional and expert Oral MD. His office is filled with outstanding employees that provide outstanding service and care. I would recommend him to anyone who wants expert care.
in Monument, CO |
Very likely to recommend Dr. D'Addario to friends and family. Great experience!
Rock Hill, SC |
I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. D and had no issues. He and his staff were very professional and accommodating to my needs. Great bedside manner, highly recommend!!
in Monumwnt, CO |
My experience with Dr. D'Addario was fantastic. The staff are kind courteous and treat you with respect. Dr. D'Addario is an expert in his surgical practice. I would recommend Dr. D'Addario to anyone who requires oral surgery.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I always feel pleased about the way I am treated and am satisfied with my care.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Doctor D'Addario impresses me with his professionalism and friendly manner. He has incouraged me to do the things that will improve my condition without medication, which I appreciate.
Thank you for entrusting your care to us at AMOS. We always appreciate your feedback and strive to make AMOS better everyday. Please tell your family and friends about our office!
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. D'Addario was very patient with our millions of questions. He explained multiple different options when deciding on our treatment plan, but ultimately left the decision to us. He is extremely knowledgeable and works along side many of the dentist and orthodontist in the area to ensure alignment in treatment throughout. Very impressed and appreciated his dedication to the best treatment while also considering our concerns in the process.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
This is the second procedure we have scheduled with Dr. D'Addario and everything was great, no issues.
Colorado Springs, CO |
We're so glad that you had a great experience at our office and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us. Please tell your friends and family!
in mogge |
very professional. Dr. D and staff did a good job of managing expectations and costs. Every step in the process (implant) was explained up front and managed accordingly.
Colorado Springs, CO |
A near emergency situation required an immediate unscheduled procedure. Dr. D'Addario and staff were able to respond with very little advanced notice. Everyone was professional and courteous. I am very pleased with the results and careful follow up.
We are glad we were able to fit you into the schedule on an emergency basis. We do our very best to accommodate our patients' needs. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and leaving us a review.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I could tell that Dr. D'Addario wanted me to have the very best outcome with my extraction, sinus floor lift (bone graft), and tooth implant. Even though the process was long (almost 2 years, start to finish), each step of the process was carefully explained by Dr and/or his staff. I felt free to ask any questions which were all carefully and thoroughly answered.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Amazing! Excellent work. Very satisfied.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
This handsome, warm, perfect doctor is an inspiration for me personally and I think for other patients in general. I have never ever seen a more detail-oriented and professional doctor. He is not about the money, he is about his patient's well-being. The couple of times I met him in his office with his nice kind professional nurse, I never felt that I was sitting in a dental chair, I thought I was sitting at home with my family.
Thank you for your amazing words. They capture what we are striving for every day at AMOS... putting our patient's needs first. Please tell your friends and family about our office.
in Clarksville, Tn |
I have had a fear of dentists and anything to do with my mouth for many years because of this I let my dental health deteriorate I heard about Dr. D through a family member and thought I'd give him a chance I am so happy I did I know longer have that fear anymore Dr. D and his staff were so wonderful to me made me feel so comfortable I would recommend him to anyone I live in Tennessee but I traveled all the way to Colorado just to see him thanks Dr. D .
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
You need to understand that I am SCARED TO DEATH of dentists due to a bad experience 35 years ago. No fear of this office though. EVERYTHING was explained in detail. The dental assistants could not be better or more friendly. Without hesitation Dr. D'Addario (and Dr. Baumgartner - my primary dentist) are top rate. I can recommend them with without reservation or qualification. If you want the best work possible at reasonable prices please contact Dr. D'Addario. You will not be disappointed.
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Colorado Springs |
Was great
We're so glad that you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing us!
in Colorado Springs CO |
Easy to discuss problems and informative of problems. Gentle demenor I had great trust in his surgery. His after care was wonderful.
Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We really strive to focus on you by be attentive and listening to your needs and concerns. As the patient, you are our first priority. Please let your friends and family know about us.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew D'Addario, MD?

Compare Dr. D'Addario

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. D'Addario's Care Philosophy

Dr. D'Addario's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Avulsion Fracture

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 2006

University Of Kentucky Hospital

Completed in 2007

University Of Kentucky College Of Dentistry-Department Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Completed in 2008

University of Toronto

Graduated in 1998

• Other Education
    Case School of Dental Medicine

Completed in 2002

Dr. D'Addario does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. D'Addario and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery