Dr. Matthew Cubbage, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Matthew Cubbage, MD

Dr. Matthew Cubbage, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Cypress, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Cubbage is affiliated with North Cypress Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Cubbage's Experience

See how Dr. Cubbage's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cubbage

Dr. Cubbage accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Cubbage is now accepting new patients
North Cypress Office21212 Northwest Fwy Ste 605
Cypress, TX 77429
(281) 517-8510Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cubbage has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cubbage's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cubbage to family and friends
Dr. Cubbage's Performance
in houston, tx |
I had a very pleasant experience with every aspect with Dr. Cubbage, his staff PA Tim and Karen and all the scheduling people. My surgery was a difficult 7 disc procedures that went very well and recovery has been amazing. I will use these folks again if necessary and would highly recommend them.
in Hockley, Tx |
He and his team are top notch beyond great and his nurse Karen is by far one of the best nurse I have had thanks for all the help.
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Cubbage to friends and relatives. I felt completely at ease with his explanation of test results, the diagnosis given, and the alternatives offered. He takes his time with you and answers any questions you may have. He has an excellent nurse who is caring, kind and goes above and beyond the call of duty, she is awesome! Should the need arise I would certainly use Dr. Cubbage again and again.
Spring, TX |
Our family has used Advanced Orthopedics for twenty years for a variety of injuries. When it was diagnosed that degeneration in the use of my hands was related to an old neck injury, Dr. Cubbage was the first doctor I thought of
in Houston, TX |
I've been seeing Dr Cubbage for 6 six for my back problems. 2 surgeries later. There isn't another person I would trust.
in Plantersvlle, tx |
Dr Cubbage explained everything to me prior to having neck surgery, he was very thorough. Office staff was very friendly, expecially Karen, called when i had questions about anything prior to surgery and also afterwards.
in Brenham, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Cubbage for about 5 years for myself. His work is very professional and very informative with whatever your problem. He has helped me from reoccurring back problems with surgery and the best exercise program for my condition. I am so grateful that Dr. Cubbage is one of my Doctors. My life would not be the same if not for him. Thank you Dr. Cubbage for giving me the ability to be active in doing most of the things I love to do. I highly recommend to friends & family.
in Humble, TX |
I had surgery 6/5/2017 performed by Dr Cubbage. His office staff are all wonderful and knowledgeable and helpful. I never had to wait long periods of time to see the Dr for my office visits. I immediately felt confident in Dr Cubbage and his staff. I was being kept as pain free as was possible both pre op as well as post op. I am feeling fantastic at this time and expect to continue to do so. I would highly recommend Dr Cubbage to anyone.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Matthew Cubbage is a SUPERB spinal surgeon!! His surgical skills and resulting outcomes for the patient place him in a very elite category. In addition, he genuinely cares, is a GREAT listener, and very attentive to detail. If you are looking for the MVP of spinal surgeons, Dr. Cubbage is the one for you!! Finally, I must include he has hired a SUPER staff that is so patient oriented.
in Houston, TX |
Outstanding Physicians. I've had two surgeries here, one on my foot with Dr. Bacon, and an extensive back surgery with Dr. Cubbage. I'm new to the area and my wife found me these surgeons. I have to say that each surgery I've had with these physicians have had excellent results. I was very pleased with my foot surgery and decided to see Dr. Cubbage for my back. Other surgeons I've seen regarding my back only gave me a 50/50 success rate. I have to say, the low back surgery with Dr. Cubbage
in Cypress, TX |
Doctor and staff were very attentive to my needs and questions during the pre and post surgery process. Still on the mend but pain is subsizing.
MY Experience with Dr. cubbage and his staff was excellent
in Tomball, Texas |
Dr. Cubbage has been my Orthopedic surgeon for 9 years and unfortunately I have had both Lumbar and Cervical Fusions, Dr. Cubbage has done a great job and Tim (PA) and Karen (Nurse)on his staff are outstanding to work with. Dr. Cubbage is caring, straight forward in his discussions and the procedures although not fun, are done in a truly professional manner with minimal disruption to your return to a normal life.
in Tomball, TX |
Dr. Cubbage has been a life saver for me! Over the last 11 years I have had 3 spine surgeries: a lumbar fusion, a cervival disc replacement & a lumbar hemilaminectomy with lateral recess decompression and foraminotomy. He is not quick to do surgery, only doing it if it is absolutely necessary, and each surgery has been an extreme success! His bedside mannerism is fabulous, he listens & cares. 5 stars x 3 from me!!!
Houston, TX |
Great experience!
in Houston, TX |
I had a double disc replacement by Dr. Cubbage. He is the best. He's smart, honest, funny, calming and delicate. His staff are all caring, listening and answering all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Cubbage and his team If you're considering spinal or neck surgery.
Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your support & recommendation and hope to continue working with you. If you need anything for the future, please let us know and we would be happy to help.
in Houston, Tx |
Waited two hours to be told nothing was wrong with my MRI. Asked to fill out a comment card, they directed me to their office manager. When I told the officer manager that we were extremely unhappy with the wait time, she told me she "couldn't scold her boss". I was also told that filing a complaint with North Cypress Medical Center (where they are located) didn't matter because they had no affiliation. Dr. Cubbage never made it in to see me, his PA came in his stead.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Cubbage, MD?

Compare Dr. Cubbage

Dr. Cubbage's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Cubbage has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cubbage's Board Certifications

Beth Israel Hospital North

Completed in 2003

Creighton University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Cubbage does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cubbage and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Disc Replacement
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lower Spine Surgery